Electric Fence Poly Tape for Horse Fence Thickness 0.5mm

Ref Price:
Loading Port:
Qingdao
Payment Terms:
TT OR LC
Min Order Qty:
200 roll
Supply Capability:
100000 roll/month

OKorder Service Pledge

Quality Product

Order On-line Tracking

Timely Delivery

OKorder Service Pledge

Credit Rating

Credit Services

Credit Purchasing

Share to:

Product Description:

The electric fence poly tape comes in different colors: White, Brown, Green, Blue and Yellow, You can choose the best color according to your working conditions.

Electric fencing poyrope for horse fence:
1.UV stabilized polythylene
2.Five stainless steel conductors
3.High quality            

 

Electric fencing polyrope

PRODUCT

ELECTRIC   FENCING POLYROPE
MATERIALPE,PP,UV   STABILIZED
WIDTH4-10mm
LENGTH200M/ROLL
STRAND MATERIALSTAINLESS   STEEL,CU
STRAND QUANTITY4,5,6,8,10,12,
STRAND SIZEDia   0.15mm,0.20mm,0.25mm,0.3mm,0.4mm
PACKING1ROLL/BOX,4ROLL/CTN
PACKING SIZE46*35*38CM
MOQ10ROLLS
DELIVERY TIME15DAYS

  

1.Choose first-grade raw materials and strict purchasing rules and process .

2. Developed product equipments assure to produce all kinds of electric fence polytape,polywire, polyrope and various insulators .

3. Accurate lengths and weights.

4.A complete range of specifications.

5.Fine designed packaging.

6.Be able to keep a good stability quality .

7. Timely and quickly delivery / shipment .

8. Quality Credibility and good after- sales service well received by our respectable clients from all over the world.

9.UV stabilized polymer webbing for long using life;

10.five,six or nine stainless steel conductors for improve strengh;

11.3-strands ,6-strands ,8-strands or other strands as your requirement;

12.Shiny colors for high visibility , in orange,white or various colors for your favorite;

13.Highly cost- effective.

 

Friendly Tips:

1.A very convenient form of all-purpose, portable electric fencing that is quick and easy to set up.

2. Electric fence ropes should be assisted by Energizer and fencing accessories and so on.

3 .Must be with pulse type fence energizers.

 

 

1.Reply your inquiry in 24 working hours.

2.Customized design is available,OEM are welcomed.

3.Delivery the goods to our customers all over the world by sea,by air,etc.

4.Offer customers best quality of ropes.

Electric Fence Poly Tape for Horse Fence Thickness 0.5mm            

Send a message to us:

Remaining: 4000 characters

- Self introduction

- Required specifications

- Inquire about price/MOQ

Q:Where did Golay Klaas's reins get a replica of the horse?
Golay Klaas rein (small temporary, original Glakras, complete the siege of Orgrimmar raid achievements can be obtained);
Q:Mahler chicken, just bought the story machine was broken by the child, have not so easy to fall rotten ah?
The price is Apple's price, 500RMB, but the effect is really good. If you think this is a little expensive, you can also go and have a relatively new one. The price will be higher, and the child is really like it
Q:How do you recognize the oil filter is authenticity?
An authentication call was started at 021, and there is no Mahler aftermarket websiteWho really is false? ^_^
Q:How was the reins of the infected ancestor dragon cub obtained
And the national service opened directly 3.22, so this thing is out of print in the country
Q:Wow "got wood, no", got the reins
Left click try, key props?Reload the plug-in.No, just log in again.No more, just ask GM.
Q:Which is the gasoline filter of Mahler and Sofima?!
Sophie automobile filter Co., Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Italy UFI group, founded in 1996 in Shanghai, has advanced air filtration, filter and fuel filter test bed and eleven of the most advanced production lines
Q:Hello!Mahler is also a well-known auto parts manufacturers, Buick, some parts of the public is the supply of Mahler, please rest assured that the use of Fawkes will not have an impact.
Hello!Mahler is also a well-known auto parts manufacturers, Buick, some parts of the public is the supply of Mahler, please rest assured that the use of Fawkes will not have an impact.
Q:How was the reins of the infected ancestor dragon cub obtained?
And the national service opened directly 3.22, so this thing is out of print in the country
Q:The mysterious camel statue, the grey Riding Camel reins
So he called me a rare plugin with Bigfoot or not find, looking for half an hour, only to find that in place under a tree, the camel is very small it has a 5% chance of very small garbage 95% chance to send you 25G send you to a FB (actually sent to Feralas Feralas, there) a strange 20W blood but it is easy to play
Q:How to get the fast frost Panther reins?
Delaney, dwarves, gnomes and elves, which in addition to the night elves and the other four races must reach the worship in Dana Suzie reputation

1. Manufacturer Overview

Location
Year Established
Annual Output Value
Main Markets
Company Certifications

2. Manufacturer Certificates

a) Certification Name  
Range  
Reference  
Validity Period  

3. Manufacturer Capability

a)Trade Capacity  
Nearest Port
Export Percentage
No.of Employees in Trade Department
Language Spoken:
b)Factory Information  
Factory Size:
No. of Production Lines
Contract Manufacturing
Product Price Range