Order On-line Tracking
Commercial Crepe Maker Table Top Electric Crepe Machine With CE Approval
2.Material: Stainless steel
5.Packing Size: 970X590X350mm
6.Temperature range: 50-300 degree
|High efficency heating tube|
|stainless stell body|
be used for drop scones, potato cakes and pancakes
Suitable for Restaurant, Hotel, Cake House, Bakery, fast food resturant, snack bar, western food resturant
|easy to control the temperature and clean|
|Carton+chipboard ,one set into one carton|
|15-35 Days, according to your order quantity|
Features And Advantage
1. Crepe is traditional French snack. It is a snack of pancake wrapped with variety of ingredients .
2. High efficacy heating system can heat fast and evenly. The thick cast iron plate can work continuously to cook food
3. Stainless steel body with a diameter 400mm of round heater, a drawer style warmer in the bottom of the body.
4. Console style design and all stainless steel structure with down storage cabinet. It is very solid and durable
5. Two high efficacy heaters can be controlled alone and gas valve with safety flameout device can keep safety
6. The cooking plate is coated with teflon.
7. Welded and polished corners for hygiene and easy cleaning.
8. Easy to be operated and cleaned.
9. Our crepe machine has pass CE certification
10. We have a professional R&D team to keep on R&D new products, and can do OEM for you
11. We are a factory, we manufacture products by ourselves.
12. We have complete test equipments and strict QA team to ensure products quality. And strive to make everyone who used our products be our advertiser
13. We have a professional and enthusiastic sales team to answer and solve all questions and problems you meet.
Method of operation
1. Clean the cast iron and check the gas valve is shut off
2.Get through gas supply and check everything is all right then operate the machine.
3. Press the knob and turn it and press the ignition switch at the same time. User can see electric spark through the watch hole and do it again till the pilot is fired
4.Press the knob for 15s after the pilot is fired and loosen hand and turn the knob counter-clockwise to fire the burner.
5. Turn the knob counter-clockwise to get the max fire and go on to the top then the fire is min. Turn the knob clockwise to the end then the gas valve is shut off
Q1: How do you care for your kitchen appliances?
A: Keep good Ventilation indoor. Open the doors of the kitchen appliances, if not. There will be some mildew on cutting board and other kitchenware, because the water vapor can not evaporate easily.
Keep clean of all the appliances. Each kitchen has its special cleaning fluid，please go to Kitchen cleaning stores buy some clean them on time.
Q2: Which one do you use the most of kitchen appliances?
A: Assuming you mean small appliances .I say too many! At one time we would buy every one that came along; including a hot dog machine, pizza maker, elec. carving knife, elec., toaster oven,. Most have been garaged sale (sold) or are stored in the garage. Most used; coffee maker, microwave, blender and mini food processor. OK?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|