The product is mainly applied in power, communication, airport, conference and exhibition center, supermarket, factory, station, subway station, etc. It is only for one persons working. CE certified.
1) Powered by DC, self-propelled, has the function of infinitely shift-speeds, controlled by joystick.
2)The driving motor has the automatic braking function.
3) Gradeability: 15-20%.
4) Charge protection: When charged, the product can’t be operated.
5) The malfunction can be diagnosed and displayed in codes. Emergency down-valve device.
6) Pothole-protection and tilt alarm.
Safe working load
Maximum working height
Maximum platform height
Working platform size
Minimum ground clearance
Maximum working slope
-Can bus line intelligent controller
-Transport standard forklift hole
-Electric circuit fault code display
-Low voltage alarm
-Emergency descending button
-Driving motor overtemperature protection
- Q:As man increasingly incorporates machinery into his body what will happen to his soul?
- The soul is absolutely real. Forget about the religious mystification, your soul is your experience. Some people have hardly experienced anything - they scarcely have a soul. Others have lived intensely - they have a strong presence that others can feel. So we have 'Soul Music' and 'Soul Food'. Will this machinery stifle life? - then the soul will die. Will it enhance life, expanding experience? - then the soul will thrive.
- Q:Integration of machinery?
- I see that you are not getting many responses to your question. I don't think that integration of machinery is a good translation. Try again, but use more words to describe what you want. Good Luck
- Q:The mechanical engineer applies for the condition English to say is must four above, but I did not achieve 4 levels, may have other ways
- Mechanical Engineer conditions apply: the applicant must have good occupation behavior, comply with the code of ethics, and to provide the following documents: (1) university graduation certificate; (2) foreign language certificate; (3) computer certificate; (4) mechanical engineers' comprehensive qualities and skills examination qualification certificate; (5) in China machinery the engineering society promulgated "a course in mechanical engineering professional and technical personnel to continue education provided subjects guide" in training and obtain a certificate;
- Q:What machinery or equipment would you use on a bowling green too 200mm depth ?
- hey,i think you should use ground driller kind of things
- Q:anyone know a good workout program that requires no machinery?
- I okorder.com. You can read reviews watch clips of thousands upon thousands of workout dvds. Good Luck!
- Q:Stone cutting machinery
- Look for concrete saws. They cut rock as well. There's a wide variety available. The link below is one place to start.
- Q:Where to buy high quality RC Tractors and machinery?
- I okorder.com/- it doesn't make them like in the video.
- Q:Material costs, machinery costs, management costs, labor costs accounted for the proportion of construction projects
- (1) labor costs (2) materials (3) mechanical royalties (4) other direct costs (5) subcontract cost (6) indirect costs: indirect costs under the following item: 1, 2, management staff salaries, employee benefits, costs 3, fixed assets 4, low value consumable amortization, office expenses,
- Q:How much does basic hospital machinery cost?
- ya cause I price out those items all the time ? 20,0000..... plus shipping !
- Q:Calf work outs BESIDES running that do NOT require machinery??
- In ballet it's called a releve, but in normal terms, just lifting yourself while standing from a flat footed position, to the tip of your toes, works out your calves. To get an even better calf workout, stand up on the ledge of a fireplace, or on a sturdy coffee table, and let the back of your feet dangle off the edge, so that your feet are at an angle, then tense your muscles to raise yourself up to the tips of your toes, then slowly go back down. Keeps your legs straight, as this intensifies the workout. This lady in the link below talks for awhile. Just skip halfway in to see what I'm talking about (if it doesn't make much sense).
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range