1) 50 - 800mm stroke
2) 12V or 24V DC power
3) Builtin Switch
4) CE,RoHS Certificate
Specifications of FY012 Linear Actuator:
*Name: Linear Actuator
*Input Voltage: 12V or 24V DC
*Max Load Capacity: 4000 / 2000N
*Max Speed: 4mm/s (4000N)---9mm/s (2000N)
*Standard Stroke: 50 - 800mm
*Limit Switches: Inner
*Type of duty: S2-10min
*Operation Temperature: -26 Centigrade ~ 65 Centigrade
*Protection Class: IP43
*Color: White / Black
*Usage: Medical Traction Bed
- Q:What kind of engineers make audio equipments?
- Electrical Engineers would be involved in the design of Amps and Receivers. Mechanical Engineers Headphones, Speakers would be done primarily by Acoustic Physicists and Mech Engrs. Astrobuf
- Q:Marine corps MOS 1142- Engineer Equipment Electrical Systems Technician?
- Well you won't be a Soldieryou will be a Marine 1142 is a High Tech JobElectronicsCircuit boards and the like Great Background in Electronics for a Civilian Career Do not waste your Time in the CorpTake every Electronics course you can Go to Night School and stay out of the Bars and Strip Joints I was a Sgt 1141/42 in Vietnam Earned an EE Degreeowned a successful Business now RetiredX2 You will be assigned to a Utilities Platoon (Extremely Few in Numbers) Within an Engineering Battalion Probably the Least numbers of Marines in any Outfit Must Maintain and Repair any and all Electrical Generators and Pumpswithin the Command you are assigned to ie: 7th Engrs was assigned to the 1st MarDiv in Vietnam Maybe assigned to an MEB aboard shipFMF and make Landings and set up your equipment SEMPER FI !!!!
- Q:Any problem if I buy a flat above the building equipment room (with big electrical/electric devices)?
- Depends on the devices, I lived below a cell tower (literally 1m over head, installed on the top of my building). After doing as much research as I could on it, I found that no one really knows for certain the effects of radio waves on humans. If your major concern is just large voltage electricals, the greatest risks are fire, a small magnetic field might interfere with your devices occasionally, and constant low hum.
- Q:Question about wiring a UK electrical plug?
- The heavier wire is to prevent overheating. Cut off plug and wire as normal. Live to the right, Neutral to the left and Earth to the front pin. Luck.
- Q:where can I find a differential +/- 5V power supply ?
- Try electronics suppliers such as Mouser, Allied, Digi-key, or Newark
- Q:Manual or electrical? Which is better?
- Electrical is way better. Check your local paper, Craig's List and OKorder for good used treadmills. You will be surprised how many are on the market. It is not because they are not any good. The problems arise when someone decides that they want to get in shape. They think that they will buy a treadmill, run a few miles and the fat will fall off of them. When this doesn't happen, they quickly get discouraged and sell their equipment.
- Q:China electrical.?
- Lithium batteries choose a particular charger as they are able to ignite if over charged. they additionally will fail if discharged under 3 volts or so. you may desire to income extra. Edit. confident, some lithium batteries are no longer rechargeable. have been given so used to those that are - from my interest of type plane - that I forgot that some are no longer. Had a glance- those are no longer very lifelike, those cells designed for calculators and so on. stable for purposes the place there is an rather low drain and you choose long existence. no longer a stable thought for motorcycle lamps/torches etc. some chinese language maker has in simple terms positioned those out devoid of concept for what occurs whilst the 1st set of batteries run out. For motorcycle lamps I reccommend lighting fixtures furniture that use AAA or AA batteries, and then decide for NIMH recheargeables - Eneloop type is stable. while you're going for lithium recharchegable then the voltages are all distinctive and the chargers are too. as quickly as you do flow above single cellular lithium chargers then there must be balancing circuitryotherwise there's a hearth threat/threat of cells death. have you ever been following the maximum up-to-date information on the Boeing airliner with lithium batteries ?
- Q:What does an electrical instrumentation technician do?
- You don't have the necessary qualifications for either immigration or temporary employment visa to Canada (or the US, for that matter). Instrumentation techs lack sufficient education and skill levels. You would need at least at bachelors, preferably masters, degree in Instrumentation Engineering to start with.
- Q:expanding my electrical career?
- it fairly is stable in case you savour doing the artwork of electric engineers no occupation is stable in case you hate artwork daily electric engineering, like assorted the engineering fields has some good factors like stable pay, many diverse varieties of jobs, possibilities to visit administration or different alterations, etc yet interior the top, the problem is, are you able to savour it (no longer all the products of prevalent, all jobs have stuff to hate, thats why they pay you, yet assorted the time are you able to savour maximum of it)
- Q:Electrodes are found in electrochemsistry, not in a generator?
- According to Wikipedia: An electrode is an electrical conductor used to make contact with a nonmetallic part of a circuit (e.g. a semiconductor, an electrolyte or a vacuum). There is an example of an electrode used in generators, and all industrial/commercial electrical systems. It is called a grounding electrode. It is a metallic rod that is driven deep in to the dirt, to establish a contact with the background Earth voltage. Is the dirt a nonmetallic part of the circuit? Well, dirt often does contain metals in it, but it isn't dominantly metal, so it still is considered non-metallic. And we normally hope that the dirt isn't part of the circuit, but there is a chance that it can become part of the circuit, and that is generally why grounding electrodes are installed. The grounding electrode doesn't really play an active role in the operation of any of the electrical equipment. It is more of a safety feature, as a JUST IN CASE the insulation on the live wire fails. Suppose the live wire insulation fails, and the live wire contacts the metal structure of a device (that isn't intended to play an electrical role), and you as a human victim touch that metal structure. You are also standing on the ground, and the natural path of electric current from the metal structure to the ground is through your body. Unless of course, a better path is established in advance. And that is what a grounding electrode, and the rest of the grounding system does. It establishes electrical continuity with all metals that aren't intended to be electrically involved, so that any failure of the live wire will trip the circuit breaker before there is a chance that the human gets injured.
Our company owns several automatic production lines and enough experience in the production and research of linear actuators and controllers. Our products are popularized in many occasions when need to be implemented with rectilinear motion such as electrical nursing beds, operational beds, traction beds, massage chairs, dental chairs, electrical sofas and show-cases. These products can adjust heights, move between front and behind, as well as angle change, which take the place of gas springs as well as AC decelerators.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% Southern Europe
20.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% Mid East
||Verification of RoHS Compliance; EC Ceritificate of
Conformity -- LVD; EC Certificate of Conformity
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
||OEM Service Offered