Tinplate is widely used for making all types of containers such as artistic cans, tea cans, painting cans, chemical package cans and metal printing etc. Its applications are not limited to containers; recently, tinplate has also been used for making electrical machinery parts and many other products.
General information of Tinplate For Chemical Can
Thickness & Tolerance
Width & Tolerance
600~1000 mm(Tolerance: +2/-0mm)
Bright ,Stone ,Silver ,Matte
25 Tons for 1 20 feet FCL
Seaworthy Export Standard Wooden Pallet
GB/T2520-2000, JIS G3303, ASTM A623, BS EN10202
35 days after receiving buyer's original L/C or Prepayment
Special specifications are available on customers' requirements.
Technical data of Tinplate For Chemical Can
Yield Strength: (Mpa)：280~320
Equipment and Facility
Tin Coating Line
Cold Rolling Mill Batch Annealing Furnaces
Cutting Line Stock Area
Quantity Control System
- Q:Tinned iron and iron matte tin in difference
- While in tinplate iron or iron matte silver, the surface is sandy, so people often referred to as silver iron, its price is a tin material price is more expensive, generally can usually used without printing packing, for printed cans is usually to is sandy, it is generally. Iron printing, matte iron tensile and hardness of tin iron generally not good, some specifications of tinplate is not suitable for stretching relatively large.
- Q:A tin rust problem for help
- The rusty cans, the best prevention is to use empty cans of good quality, ensure the tank, the outer wall of the antirust paint, coating thickness and curing degree basically no problem, pay special attention to the weld coating is complete. Choosing a good supplier and improving the inspection of empty cans are very important.
- Q:Why tin printing after a layer of light oil
- Bright oil is common in epoxy resin, alkyd resin, acrylic resin, acrylic amino, etc., the composition is different, the performance is also different, and the use is not the same. Usually according to the process whether there is a deep stamping deformation, welding local high temperature heating and the need for high pressure cooking and so on, choose different types of varnish.In order to increase production efficiency and save energy, in general, the last printing process is combined with the glazing process.In addition to the roller coating can be used, but also can be printed light ink method, both gloss is not much difference, but the processing performance is better than roller coating.
- Q:Who knows the process of tinplate production?
- Cold rolling: the hot rolled strip passes through the pickling process and enters the cold rolling process. The strip is plastically deformed during the work roll, and the thickness is about 2mm.2mm from about 0. In cold rolling, in order to reduce the friction between the strip and the work roll and take away a large amount of heat produced by the plastic deformation, the cold rolling lubricant and coolant should be sprayed onto the strip. A reversible mill with single stand is adopted. In order to keep the shape of the roller effectively, the temperature control of the cooling liquid is more important. Range of production: 0.14mm-0.5mm.Slitting: the required width of slitting material after cold rolling. Range of production: 265mm-835mmSkim: in the cold rolling process in rolling oil cooling after tin plate surface adhesion of oil and other foreign matter, such as do not wash directly by annealing the oil incomplete combustion of carbonaceous residue will stain in the strip, for the production of tinplate can meet the quality requirements. Therefore, the tin plate must be cleaned by electrolysis before removing the grease. The common method of cleaning tin plate is to degrease and degrease the degreasing liquid.
- Q:How to open cans
- Put the tins of canned fruits soaked in hot water for 3-5 minutes, so that the tank gas temperature rises, the pressure is increased, which is the principle of expansion and contraction. Turn the canned fruit bottle upside down for a while. When the liquid in it breaks down the vacuum inside and outside, tap it in the bottom with your palm and pull it gently. It's easy to pull apart.
- Q:Should vacuum filling be required for tinplate meat filling?
- Mainly depends on your production process needs
- Q:Advantages and disadvantages of tinplate packaging
- Because of these properties, so can provide a besides the heat, completely isolated from the closed system of environmental factors, avoid color food because of light, oxygen, moisture and deterioration, nor because of aroma through and become weak or affected by environmental pollution through the smell and taste, stability is better than that of other packaging materials of food storage. Vitamin C save the highest rate, nutrient retention is the best. International environmental management standards will be implemented soon based on ISO-14000, has the advantages of low pollution, tin recycling, resource characteristics, in the future packaging applications, will have a broader space for development.
- Q:How do you paint the tinplate?
- Spray paint. The zygote to be painted is placed on a shelf or plane or hung up and sprayed with a spray gun. Use a small air compressor and spray gun
- Q:How to quickly open the bottle?
- Swiss Army knife, it has opened the canned fruits with tools under the hook can cover the exterior edge of front edge force canned fruit like a ring, groove cover on the edge of... The pressure inside a circle, do not pay attention to the head word screwdriver pressed in, or it may have wear. Under the hook can cover the exterior edge of front edge force under pressure can, like a ring groove on the side of the roof... Pressed in a circle, do not pay attention to the head word screwdriver pressed in, or you may wear. This tool is also very easy to use.
- Q:What kind of material is tinplate?
- Tin plate is tin plated steel, that is iron.
The Company has a total asset of 770 million Yuan, and is staffed with 1,700 employees including more than 400 professional technicians in various fields. The Company possesses sophisticated equipments, advanced technologies, reliable product quality and complete detection and test methods. The annual production of steel is 600 thousand tons, which are sold to more than 20 provinces and cities and exported to more than 10 countries and areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America；South America； Eastern Europe
Southeast Asia； Africa； Mid East
Eastern Asia； Western Europe； Central America
Northern Europe； Southern Europe； Domestic Market
||HACCP;ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 270，000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range