HA (High Aluminum)
Liners Of Industrial Furnace
|Ultimate Strength (≥ MPa):|
|Density (kg/m³ ):|
|Place of Origin:|
Shandong, China (Mainland)
ceramic fiber borad
economic ceramic fiber borad
|Quality System Certificate:|
Excellent tensile strength
|Country of origin:|
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||ceramic fiber borad Packing: Woven bag|
ceramic fiber borad
Low Thermal shrinkage and conductivity
Excellent tensile strength
Low heat storage
Economic hotsell ceramic fiber borad
Description of ceramic fiber borad
ALERT ceramic fiber board are made from refractory ceramic fiber bulk with inorganic and suitable organic binders. The mixture is vacuum processed into boards or formed shapes that keep good mechanical strength after heating. we can manufacture various fiber boards which can be applicable for different temperatures. Water and oil won't damage the board; it retains its excellent physical properties.
Characteristics of ceramic fiber borad
Excellent mechanical processed capability
Low thermal conductivity and low shrinkage
Excellent pressure resistance & long service life
Excellent wind corrosion resistance
Non-crisp material ,excellent tensile
Accurate geometrical size & excellent level
|Shrinkage on heating (%)||1000°C×24h<= -2.5||1100°C×24h<=-2||1260°C×24h<= -2||1350°C×24h<= -2|
|Hot surface 600°C ||0.080-0.085||0.086-0.087||0.083-0.085||0.083-0.085|
|Hot surface 800°C||0.112-0.116||0.106-0.108||0.101-0.105||0.101-0.105|
|Theoretical density (kg/m3 )||220||300||320||320|
|Normal||900×600×25/50 1000 x 500x 25/50 or make it as buyers required|
|Quality System Certificate||ISO9001-2000|
Back lining material of high temperature environment industry furnace
Hot-face lining of ceramic kilns,heat-treatment furnaces and other industrial kilns
Boiler and Water heater linings for combustion areas
Backup insulation for castables, brick, etc.
Usable anywhere high temperature insulation is required
Product picture of ceramic fiber borad
- Q:Refractory insulation board, pressure plate, nano heat transfer plate, calcium silicate board and ceramic fiber board?
- Ceramic fiber boardCeramic fiber board product categories:1260 standard ceramic fiber board sygx-264 1260 high purity ceramic fiber board sygx-3641400 zirconium ceramic fiber board sygx-564 1400 high alumina ceramic fiber fire plate sygx-464D1400 zirconium ceramic fiber fire baffle sygx-564D
- Q:What is the difference between ceramic fiber board and nano ceramic fiber board?
- The traditional ceramic fiber board has good heat insulation, high temperature resistance to certain characteristics, widely used in kiln products, but this tradition also has some shortages, low intensity, high temperature and high pressure, there are restrictions on the application of kiln stress.
- Q:Ceramic fiber plate and aluminium silicate plate are chosen as lining materials
- Volume density is low: the density of the ceramic fiber lining is about 25% of the lining of the light heat insulation brick, about 10% of the lining of the light pouring material; adopting the fiber lining can greatly reduce the steel structure load of the furnace and prolong the service life of the furnace lining.
- Q:What are the specifications of the ceramic fiber board?
- Ceramic fiber board, also known as aluminum silicate or refractory fiber, including ceramic fiber blanket, ceramic fiber, ceramic fiber fireproof plate (plate).
- Q:What are the sound-absorbing fiber boards?
- The theory on the absorption coefficient is the best sound-absorbing board sound-absorbing effect 1 (all suck, no reflections), but in reality, this material does not exist (black holes in the universe are the sound absorption coefficient is 1, which is completely absorbed)
- Q:What are the differences between nano ceramic plate and ceramic fiber board?
- Nano ceramic plate for ceramic fiber with insulating board (felt), it is a functional material with excellent properties of aerogel insulation material and has a heat shielding function, adaptation to adhesive and a variety of inorganic elements in high temperature ceramic fiber as reinforcing material, through a special process preparation.
- Q:What are the uses of ceramic fiber boards?
- Ceramic fiber board is the main use of heat insulation, fire protection, insulation to use, but also with sound absorption, noise reduction, thermal shock resistance and so on. Ceramic fiber board is mainly used in all kinds of furnace lining insulation, kiln wall lining insulation, metallurgical industry furnace fire, aluminum reduction tank, refractory brick backing.
- Q:Is there any difference between ceramic silicon fiber board or ceramic fiber board?
- Ceramic fiber board is aluminum silicate fiber board, a refractory material. Even after heating, good mechanical strength is maintained. The product is a fibrous insulation product that is rigid and has a supporting strength compared to fiber blankets. Features: ceramic fiber board has excellent quality, toughness and strength, besides, it has excellent resistance to wind erosion. The utility model has the advantages of no heat expansion, light weight, convenient construction, and arbitrary shearing and bending. The utility model is an ideal energy-saving material for kilns, pipes and other heat preservation equipment.
- Q:How much pressure can the ceramic fiber board withstand?
- Ceramic fiber board divided by density, can be divided into ceramic fiber, ceramic fiber board density 250-260Kg/m fand; density, fand 300-350Kg/m;
- Q:What method should be used to measure the thermal conductivity of fiberboard?
- Fiber board thermal conductivity of ceramic fiber board thermal conductivity information is mainly: ceramic fiber board thermal conductivity, thermal conductivity of ceramic fiber board price, thermal conductivity of ceramic fiber board wholesale, thermal conductivity of ceramic fiber board factory, discusses the protection method of hot plate test principle and method of MDF thermal conductivity and its relation with temperature; and analyzed the test error.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range