Detailed Product Description
2,Protection der:IP66,using suitable seal ring
♣ UL, CE, RoHS, REACH , 5510 .
♣ 10 years export experience.
♣ We are manufacturer.
♣ More than 15000 square meters factory.
♣ 127 workers and 12 engineers.
♣ Quality control system.
♣ Delivery On time.
Fits to conduits
- Q:How to solve the computer connected to the TV audio problem, how to set the computer and TV audio separation
- If you want to ensure that the transmission medium does not cause the signal to cause attenuation and interference, fiber transmission or balanced cable transmission is the best solution. If you need fiber transmission, the cost is high because you need to buy digital fiber converters and digital audio decoders and related equipment, but this can be to the maximum extent to ensure the integrity of the signal and the smallest noise interference. If you want to use low-cost transmission can also be used directly to the cable transmission, but must use a balanced interface for transmission, and with 2-core shield or 3-core, 5-core shielded cable for transmission. This can also ensure the clarity of the signal to the maximum extent, but do not eat hungry thirsty 丨 Chicken check blood sausage is too long. No matter how good the cable will be attenuated, the size of the attenuation will directly affect the signal quality and signal integrity. So the transmission distance with the balance line can not be too far. More than two kinds of transmission methods than the existing single-line transmission is much better, if you are a fever-level players, I suggest you use fiber transmission. But if your power amplifier or your source signal to noise ratio is not high, I do not recommend you use fiber transmission, because even if the quality of fiber transmission no matter how good your source is not high, then it does not make sense The
- Q:The difference between nylon balls and geese and ducks
- As long as the cable is thick enough, 20 meters of the basic loss can be ignored.
- Q:1000 kW 600 m cable to use much
- Such a large load so far away, can only be transported with 10KY, near the installation of the transformer Caixing, if the 380V transmission, cross-sectional area, high cost, loss of large, not worthwhile. 10KV high-pressure delivery, current 55A, with 25mm² copper cable 35mm² aluminum cable delivery on it. If the 380V transmission, according to the line voltage loss simple calculation formula △ U% = PL / CS take △ U% = 5 copper cable S = PL / CS △ U% = 1000X600 / 77X5 = / 385 = 1558mm² aluminum cable S = PL / CS = U06 / 46X5 = / 230 = 2307mm² Line voltage loss △ U Simple calculation formula △ U% = PL / CS △ U% - Percentage of voltage loss P - Active power of conveying (Kw) Distance of L- M) C-constant, aluminum single-phase 8.. aluminum three-phase four-wire 46; copper single-phase 12.. copper three-phase four-wire 77S-conductor cross section (mm²) (quoted from "electrical entrance permit test low pressure Class theory "" electrical engineering basis ")
- Q:5 air conditioning can be used 4 square cable
- You do not use the 9V power supply, a long time will burn the router.You'd better measure the original adapter voltage, if you want to extend the power cord, it is best to use a thick line of reliable connection, you can not start now, you can not start Depending on whether the extension line is too thin, causing the voltage drop too much.It is necessary to extend the front end of the adapter can extend the 220V power cord.
- Q:Apple 6 Charging Why always show this cable has not yet been certified
- 1 Definitions and basic tasks Communication lines and ancillary facilities Routine inspection operations are based on regional characteristics of regular light cable line inspection and protection line publicity, timely detection of problems, troubleshooting factors to ensure smooth communication; communication lines and ancillary equipment to make up Strong, to ensure that the optical cable lines and ancillary equipment integrity is good to prevent the occurrence of failure
- Q:Is the cable head made of every building?
- Building in accordance with the floor or unit configuration distribution box, there are office buildings using a total box. Where there is a cable out of the situation, must be wrapped to make the cable head, according to the choice of distribution box circuit breaker wiring crimp or not crimp the cable terminal. In other words, the cable head must be made, but not necessarily crimp the cable terminal.
- Q:7 kilowatts of electricity with what specifications of the wire
- 1 square millimeters can flow 4A current, 1KW380V, then the current is about P = UI about 2.6A7KW, 380V, then the current is about 18A, each with the line to share 18/3 = 6A2.5 square mm of copper on it. Of the area need to take . probably 6 level. V is probably 7KW220VI = p / u = 7000/220 = 31A. Then need 10 square millimeters of copper.
- Q:What is the type of pipe that is marked as KBG pipe?
- The best cement and other dry in the closing, because the wet cement contains moisture, can be conductive, dry the probability of conduction less. Pay attention to the wire to maintain integrity, no broken skin, it is best to protect the casing.
- Q:25 square copper cable how much money one meter?
- 3000w electrical work at 220V voltage is about 13.6A (current = power divided by voltage). Copper core line of the working current is generally a square 4-6A. That is to say you use 3-4 square power cord more secure.
- Q:Decoration doubt, what kind of wall can not open the horizontal groove?
- Reply to the landlord: I read a part of the literature, more Google is aware of the following part may be your reference weak construction specifications 1
It is a producer professionally engaged in wire protect-tube and cabling accessories. In the production process, we adhere to the standard of ISO9001 qualification system and domestic standard. According to ISO9001 qualification management system, our high-quality products won certifications of CE, ROSH, etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range