1. the main machine components(machine bed,sliding sadding ,worktable)have adopted the structure of thermal symmetry and thin-walled mainstock with multi-layer ribs. arch shape column with high rigidity goes through optimizied treatment by finite element analysis to guarantee the best rigidity;
2. the adoption of C3 grade precise ballscrews and the use of special bearing on the ballscrew with pre-pull treatment as well as laser detective compensation have ensured the rigidity and precision.
3. The main base parts of machine are made from high-grade ,high qualtiy gray casting iron with aging treatment, the guideway with high-frequency quenching treatment and delicate grinding ,covered with low frictional coefficient TURCITE-B and delt with delcicate scraping ,having effectively improved motional quality of machine and necessary touching rigigity for cutting.
4. The adoption of balance weight block with motion-based device has prevented the spindle form vibration when weight-balanced block moves up and down, avoiding influencing the processing accuracy.
X axis travel/mm
Y axis travel/mm
Z axis travel/mm
Spindle nose to table surface/mm
Spindle nose to column surface/mm
Max load on the table/kgs
Spindle taper/spindle shank
Max spindle inner diameter/mm
Spindle motor(30 mins,mitsubishi)/kw
X,Y,Z rapid traverse/M/min
Max cutting feedrate(M/min)
Tool storage capacity/pcs
Armless type 20
Max tool dia(adjacent tools)/mm
Max tool length/mm
Tool change time(T-T)/sec
Repeatability positioning accuracy/mm
Net machine weight/kgs
- Q:What's the difference between a mechanical keyboard and a cherry axis?
- .Cherry MX mechanical axis is recognized as the most classic mechanical keyboard switch, the handle and gold contacts to the special quality of multiplication, and MX series of mechanical axis application on the keyboard mainly have 4 kinds, through the shaft cap color can identify, respectively, green tea, black, red and white (now discontinued) milk green grey nine common axis, feel is big, can satisfy the different needs of customers
- Q:Does this make sense?“I want to be engaged in the field of machinery in the future”.[of course 10pts]?
- In the future, I want to be engaged in the field of machinery.
- Q:I have asthma and smoke like a Old heavy peice of soviet machinery?
- LOL....do what ever you please, it is your choice to do what you want. I'm a non-smoker but don't look to me for no sermon, I struggle with my own demons. And that's a fact Jack!
- Q:How come when working with machinery that vibrates alot ,such as a tiller, your hands feel itchy?
- Harmonic vibration reaction. The tone is just the right frequency to make your hands do this Just like when you tap a good Chrystal wine glass. And it makes our ears ring in return. -- -- --
- Q:How come alcohol, driving, and use of machinery intensifies medication reaction and water don't?
- Ok... alcohol DOES intensify the effects of some medications, but driving and operating machinery does not. They say do not drive or operate machinery because you do not know how you are going to react to the medication. Sometimes the medications make you tired or less alert. LoL, that's funny!
- Q:I require grinding machine for grinding salt into refined salt. what type of machinery.?
- Hi sbmsaber: How much salt are we talking about, a cement-truck load (:)) or a few grams? If it is the latter a simple mortar and pestle will suffice:
- Q:methods of attaching condition monitoring of machinery?
- Your question is too vague to even attempt an answer. What type of machinery are you monitoring? What parameters of said machinery do you want to monitor - temperature, broken tool, air hydraulic pressure, motor current, vibration...etc., on and on. Please clarify what you are asking so that we can attempt to give you a reasonable answer.
- Q:Who knows China's famous machinery equipment companies?
- I okorder.com
- Q:looking for experience technical support for engraving & cutting machinery for advise.?
- you can go to your nearby locksmith or supermarket asking arnd.
- Q:Wants to know the average fuel consumption of constructional machinery?
- Just like cars depends on the size of the machine. Is the Dozer a D11 or is it a D3? Is the truck a Toyota Tacoma or is it Peterbilt 357? What are you hauling? What size Engine? What climates are you operating at? Is the job site full of hills and what material are you working with?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range