PP non woven weed control mat is made of environmentally friendly raw materials, pp spunbond nonwoven fabric. It used to prevent the growth of weed, without the use of potentially dangerous chemical sprays or labor intensive hoeing. Once installed, weed mat will continue providing protection for years without maintenance.
They are permeable fabrics, which allow air, water and nutrients to pass through, and designed to block out the sun to reduce photosynthesis and stop weed growth.
The use of landscaping fabrics has become extremely popular in recent years for many reasons:
1. Leisure time is maximised - the need for weeding and on-going maintenance is minimised
2. Environmentally friendly - no need for chemical based weed killers
3. Promotes healthier plants - it allows the soil to breath and water to permeate
We offer different types of weed control fabrics to suit all applications and budgets.
1. Available in a range of sizes & materials to suit various applications from small to large landscaping projects, in both commercial and domestic situations.
2. All our landscape fabrics are UV stabilised
3. Ideal for use under paths, patios, decking, paving, bark mulch, gravel etc.
1. Weed suppressant and drainage control landscaping fabric
2. Spun bonded non-woven fabric – will not fray when cut
3. Easy to use
4. Environmentally friendly
5. Allows water, air and nutrients through, suppressing weeds without the use of chemicals
6. Good alternative to Plantex® where cost is a factor
7. UV Stabilised
8. Reduces the level of watering required due to the slower rate of water evaporation
1. Cover crops in the ground surface,prevent weeds and against the insect
2. Controlling soil humidity and the temperature
3. Does not affect the growth of the crops
4. Protects plants from harmfully solar radiation
5. Air permeability, water permeability help crops growth.
6. Mothproof, eco-friendly, breathable, anti-bacteria, tear-resistant, fusible
1. Weed block for landscaped garden beds
2. Permeable liners for planters (stops soil erosion)
3. Weed control under wooden decking
4. Geotextile for separating aggregate / soils under walkway blocks or bricks
5. Assists in preventing paving from settling unevenly
6. Landscape fabric prevents soil erosion
Health - Hygiene & Medical
Bags for Rice/Sugar etc.
Vacuum Cleaner Bags
Tea and Coffee Bags
Nursery Over wintering
Weed Control Fabrics
Other types of covers
Sofa and Mattress Lining
Shoes & Garments
1. Lower labour costs as no weeding maintenance for years;
2. Water seeps through and can conserve soil moisture for improved growing conditions;
3. Air escapes – humidity rises through the mat for a more controlled growing environment;
4. Increase crop yields close to 25% due to improved growing conditions and absence of water stress and competition of nutrients absorption from weeds;
5. Minimises bacteria and fungus problems especially Algae;
6. Strong, woven construction or pressed fibre sheet resists tears and punctures;
7. Resistant to mildew, rot, water, sunlight and most of the agricultural chemicals
8. Fertilizer is applied on the mat, thus helping the owner or estate manager to monitor the progress of manuring;
9. Prevents soil erosion or leaching of soil nutrients or fertilizers applied;
10. Environmental friendly.