Basic Info of E- Glass Fiber Fabric Laminated with Aluminum Foil
1). Roll width: 48mm, 58mm
2). Roll Length: 28m,
3). Core I. D.: 3"(76mm+/-1)
E- Glass Fiber Fabric Laminated with Aluminum Foil was made from aluminium Foil combine Fiberglass Mesh Fabric with polyethylene. As a hot stamping foil, It is used to intalled to ceiling by heat, Insulation Batts, Radiant Barriers, Covering Ducts and Pipes.
1. Intended to supply reflection but with lighter weight
Alumium Foil + Fiberglass Mesh Fabric + PE---thermal/heat/themol sensitive adhesive sheeting/facings/finish
2. Construction & Benefits:
Details of structure was list in table.
With fiberglass mesh cloth (25mesh, 31g/sqm ) as lining made this product light but strong enough.
Apply high reflective foil as exposed face, 18mircon thick supply stronger tensile strength.
Application of E- Glass Fiber Fabric Laminated with Aluminum Foil:
Widely used in wall/floor surface reinforcement in the building preventing from wall cracks and ceiling cracks and also barrier moisture / vapor / radiant / light in cover of roof, wall, pipe, air duct, glasswool, glass fiber mat as son on.
- Q:What's the custom code for fiberglass screen? Anybody know, it's urgent!
- Short cut glass fiber with a length of not more than 50 mm (Code: 70191100)Fiberglass roving (Code: 70191200)Other glass fibres (Code: 70191900)Glass mats (Code: 70193100)Glass fiber flakes (Bali yarn) (Code: 70193200)
- Q:What kinds of fiberglass mesh do you have?
- The mesh cloth is based on medium alkali or E-glass fiber woven fabric and is treated with alkali resistant coating. The product has high strength and good alkali resistance, and plays an important structural role in the thermal insulation system, mainly to prevent cracks. Due to its excellent acid, alkali and other chemical substances pedants performance and weft tensile strength is high, can make the wall stress of dispersed insulation system, can avoid the extrusion deformation, external force caused by the collision of the insulation structure, the insulation layer has high impact resistance strength, and easy to construction and quality control, to "soft steel" role in the insulation system.
- Q:Is there any glue in the glass cloth?
- Most of the glass fiber used for exterior walls is G silk, and then acrylic.
- Q:What are the main ingredients of optical fiber?
- Generally requires high transmittance of core material, and coating materials require low refractive index, and requires the core and coating refractive index difference is bigger, the better. In thermal properties, the thermal expansion coefficient of the two materials is required to be close to each other. If the difference is large, the resulting optical fiber generates internal stress, which reduces the transmittance and fiber strength. In addition, the softening point of the two materials and the viscosity at high temperature are required to be close.
- Q:Mattress, bamboo fiber fabric and short plush fabric, that's always good
- The bamboo fiber fabric is good, durable, comfortable to feel, suitable for use on mattresses, simple atmosphere, short plush fabric, suitable for small objects such as pillows, and easy to clean
- Q:What do 02 and 04 of fiberglass cloth refer to?
- Glass fiber cloth 02 and 04 refers to the specific specifications thickness, the unit is mm.
- Q:As for fiber reinforced core, aramid fiber reinforced core is superior to glass fiber reinforced core and steel wire
- If used indoors wiring, often turn, only use aramid fiber, not glass fiber reinforced core, in order to facilitate wiring.The steel wire has two uses in the optical cable, the 1. as the center stiffener, and the 2. as the outer metal wrap around the package.The advantage of using steel wire is its high strength and strong lateral pressure resistance. Often used in outdoor environments such as overhead, pipelines, buried or submerged.Price, there is no direct comparability, need to consider the use of the environment, such as outdoor direct buried environment, non-metallic fiber optic cable is inappropriate. Indoor wiring environment, metal fiber cable is not appropriate.Must be compared, in the same mechanical strength (tension meter), the price is certainly the most expensive non-metallic.
- Q:I would like to have a one meter high body sculpture turned into glass fiber reinforced plastic, please ask how thick coated resin, glass fiber cloth should be paved several layers of solid?
- The wall thickness of 3mm resin on the line, as long as a layer of glass cloth can be, if you want to use the gel coat resin, resin glass steel production when first brushes in the mold inside the gel with good. Each piece of mold in the resin brush, glass cloth affixed to all the solidification of the scraping edge of the mold. Repair after demoulding.
- Q:The antibacterial effect of bamboo fiber fabric is because it has been added with a kind of assistant, not the yarn of bamboo fiber itself
- But the viscose fiber produced by bamboo is deliberately called "bamboo fiber" by the businessmen, and it no longer has the structure of natural bamboo fiber, so its antibacterial effect will be greatly reduced, or not at all
- Q:What are the ingredients of glass and plastics?
- The glass was originally solidified by acid lava ejected from the volcano. About 3700 BC ago, the ancient Egyptians had made glass ornaments and simple glass ware, only colored glass, about 1000 BC, China made colorless glass. In twelfth Century ad, commercial glass appeared and began to become industrial materials. In eighteenth Century, optical glass was fabricated in order to meet the needs of developing telescopes. In 1873, Belgium first produced flat glass. In 1906, flat glass was produced in the United states. Since then, with the industrialization and large-scale production of glass, various uses and various properties of glass have come out. In modern times, glass has become an important material in daily life, production and science and technology.
We are the professional manufacturer of high temperature resistant products. The products are new, low-carbon, energy-saving, environmental protection and non-pollution products. Our products are widely used as high temperature sealing, high temperature filtrate, thermal insulation, fireproof, high temperature protective materials in the foundry, oil and chemical, vessel manufacture, vehicle, building, electricity, aircraft and machinery areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 3 Million
||North America;Southeast Asia ;Western Europe ;Middle East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||60% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range