Basic Info of E- Glass Fiber Fabric Laminated with Aluminum Foil
1). Roll width: 48mm, 58mm
2). Roll Length: 28m,
3). Core I. D.: 3"(76mm+/-1)
E- Glass Fiber Fabric Laminated with Aluminum Foil was made from aluminium Foil combine Fiberglass Mesh Fabric with polyethylene. As a hot stamping foil, It is used to intalled to ceiling by heat, Insulation Batts, Radiant Barriers, Covering Ducts and Pipes.
1. Intended to supply reflection but with lighter weight
Alumium Foil + Fiberglass Mesh Fabric + PE---thermal/heat/themol sensitive adhesive sheeting/facings/finish
2. Construction & Benefits:
Details of structure was list in table.
With fiberglass mesh cloth (25mesh, 31g/sqm ) as lining made this product light but strong enough.
Apply high reflective foil as exposed face, 18mircon thick supply stronger tensile strength.
Application of E- Glass Fiber Fabric Laminated with Aluminum Foil:
Widely used in wall/floor surface reinforcement in the building preventing from wall cracks and ceiling cracks and also barrier moisture / vapor / radiant / light in cover of roof, wall, pipe, air duct, glasswool, glass fiber mat as son on.
- Q:What do 02 and 04 of fiberglass cloth refer to?!
- Glass fiber fabric is a roving fabric, and it is an important base material of hand sticking glass fiber reinforced plastic. The main strength of cloth on the latitude and longitude direction of fabric, weft or warp for high strength occasions, can also be woven into unidirectional cloth, it can be more roving to warp or weft arrangement, single warp and single weft cloth to cloth. The roving roving is made up of parallel filaments or parallel filaments.
- Q:What do 02 and 04 of fiberglass cloth refer to?
- Glass fiber fabric is a roving fabric, and it is an important base material of hand sticking glass fiber reinforced plastic. The main strength of cloth on the latitude and longitude direction of fabric, weft or warp for high strength occasions, can also be woven into unidirectional cloth, it can be more roving to warp or weft arrangement, single warp and single weft cloth to cloth. The roving roving is made up of parallel filaments or parallel filaments. According to the composition of glass, roving can be divided into E-GLASS alkali free glass roving and alkali glass roving in C-GLASS.
- Q:What is the difference between clothing material, chemical fiber and fiber?
- Combustion is one of the simple and common methods for identifying fibers. It uses different fiber combustion characteristics to identify fiber types. But only for pure textiles and woven fabrics. It is not suitable for blended new products, core spun yarn products and fire proofing products.Cotton: rapidly burning in flames, emitting white smoke;Flax: burning rapidly in the flames, emitting white smoke;Hair: gradually burning, with hair flavor, burning crisp black ash;Polyester: first fused, then fired, with a glass black brown hard sphere;Viscose: low strength, hard to harden after launching.
- Q:What are the ingredients of glass and plastics?
- The glass was originally solidified by acid lava ejected from the volcano. About 3700 BC ago, the ancient Egyptians had made glass ornaments and simple glass ware, only colored glass, about 1000 BC, China made colorless glass. In twelfth Century ad, commercial glass appeared and began to become industrial materials. In eighteenth Century, optical glass was fabricated in order to meet the needs of developing telescopes. In 1873, Belgium first produced flat glass. In 1906, flat glass was produced in the United states. Since then, with the industrialization and large-scale production of glass, various uses and various properties of glass have come out. In modern times, glass has become an important material in daily life, production and science and technology.
- Q:What are the disadvantages of long-term exposure to fiberglass?
- Glass fiber is also the main component of silica, will make the lungs "calcification", a long time, your lungs will be a problem!From now on, we should pay attention to dust prevention, wearing masks ~!If possible, go to the hospital to wash regularly.
- Q:How to make a fishing boat with fiberglass cloth?
- Do the best wood, plaster mold can also suggest that you go to see some part of the line made of FRP Yacht factory, some two dimensions can be
- Q:The antibacterial effect of bamboo fiber fabric is because it has been added with a kind of assistant, not the yarn of bamboo fiber itself
- But the viscose fiber produced by bamboo is deliberately called "bamboo fiber" by the businessmen, and it no longer has the structure of natural bamboo fiber, so its antibacterial effect will be greatly reduced, or not at all
- Q:Are tempered glass and glass fiber steel the same substance?
- Glass fiber reinforced plastic is a new type of composite material developed in early twentieth Century. It has many advantages, such as light weight, high strength, anticorrosion, heat preservation, insulation, sound insulation and so on. FRP doors and windows with glass fiber roving and its fabric as reinforcing material, using unsaturated resin as matrix material, through a special process to compound the two kinds of materials, and add other mineral filler, and then cured by heating, extruding into various hollow sections and different processing section. Specifically, the main features of FRP doors and windows are: anti-aging, high strength. The hollow section of the glass fiber reinforced plastic section is not lined with steel plates as an inner lining, and does not need any single material auxiliary reinforcement, and the structure is completely supported by the support of the structure itself. Due to the glass fiber and its fabric as reinforcing material, without filament resin bonding bare, by mechanical thermal curing pultrusion molding, so the bending and bending and deformation. Corrosion resistance and long service life.
- Q:Who has a Chinese English translation about glass fiber?. About WORD3 pages will do
- Glass fiber is both insulated and heat-resistant, so it is an excellent insulating material. At present, most of the electrical and electrical plants in our country have been using glass fiber as insulation material. A 6000 kW turbo generator, wherein the insulating member with glass fiber has reached more than 1800! Due to the use of glass fiber insulation materials, which can improve the performance of the motor, and reduces the volume of the motor, but also reduces the cost of the motor, is really one.Another important use of glass fiber is to work with plastics to make all kinds of glass fiber composites. For example, a layer of glass cloth dipped in hot melt plastic, compression molding has become well-known glass fiber reinforced plastic". Glass steel is even tougher than steel, neither rust nor corrosion, and weight is only 1/4 of the same size. Therefore, it can not only save a great deal of iron and steel, but also reduce the weight of the vehicle and the ship so that the payload capacity is greatly improved by using the shell and the parts of the machine to make the ships, cars and trains. Because it won't rust, you can save a lot of maintenance costs.
- Q:Polyester fiber fabric clothes will cross it out
- No, polyester fiber is actually polyester.Polyester fiber generally refers to polyester fiberAdvantages: fabric crisp, smooth, bright color. Pregnant bone elastic, moisture absorption, good ventilation, smooth surface, there is a certain waterproof function.
We are the professional manufacturer of high temperature resistant products. The products are new, low-carbon, energy-saving, environmental protection and non-pollution products. Our products are widely used as high temperature sealing, high temperature filtrate, thermal insulation, fireproof, high temperature protective materials in the foundry, oil and chemical, vessel manufacture, vehicle, building, electricity, aircraft and machinery areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 3 Million
||North America;Southeast Asia ;Western Europe ;Middle East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||60% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range