Introduction of E-Glass Fiber Chopped Strands For Thermoplastics
E-Glass Chopped Strands for Thermoplastics is designed for extrusion and injection molding processes,widely used in automotive, electric appliance,and home appliance
Product Features of E-Glass Fiber Chopped Strands For Thermoplastics
1.Excellent strand intergrity,low static,low fuzz,and good flowability.
2.Good bonding with resins,insuring excellent surface appearance
3.Excellent mechanical properties
Packaging of E-Glass Fiber Chopped Strands For Thermoplastics
The product can be packed in bulk bags, heavy-duty box and composite plastic woven bags;
For example:Bulk bags can hold 900kg-1000kg each;Cardboard boxes and composite plastic woven bags can hold 15kg-25kg each.
Storage of E-Glass Fiber Chopped Strands For Thermoplastics
Unless otherwise specified, fiberglass products should be stored in a dry, cool and rain-proof area. It is recommended that the room temperature and humidity should be always maintained at 15ć-35ćand 35%-65% respectively.
- Q:Brieaf introduction of carbon fiber?
- Along the fiber axis, it present very high strength; therefore the specific strength of CFRP material intensity and density can be achieved above 2000 MPa; high performance carbon fiber which made from polyacrylonitrile fiber precursors have tensile modulus about 200 to 700GPa. Some studies have pointed out that young's modulus (refers to the physical quantity that is characterized by the tensile or compressive strength of the material within the elastic limit) is 2 times more than that of the glass fiber. High purity and high temperature carbonization were used to prepare high performance PAN based carbon fiber, which gave the fiber chemical activity, viscose based carbon fiber. Carbon fiber's manufacturing progress includs fiber spinning. Comparing with aluminum and other metal materials, it is 7 to 9 times of strength of steel. In the early stage of aerospace grade carbon fiber, 3K is the main category, then the fiber is further produced by crosslinking, with its elongation rate greater than 2%. The equipment is complex, and it is destroyed. As it contains a large number of variables, like oxidation and oxygen, but the first two kinds of carbon fiber is mainly produced. The graphite is generally in the 2500 to 3000℃.
- Q:What do the surplus of the glass fiber used for?
- The short cut fiber is used in the molding sheet or the molding compound, and also put it in the position of the hand paste glass fiber reinforced plastic with short cut fiber.
- Q:What is basalt fibre used for?
- According to its characteristics, it is a very wide range of industrial raw materials. The price of basalt fiber is quite high, which is different from the basalt used for road repairing.
- Q:Take carbon fiber as an example to illustrate the manufacturing process of carbon fiber.
- It is mainly made by polyacrylonitrile and asphalt spinning, surface treatment and sizing process. The disparity in the domestic low-level product is small, carbonization (followed by graphite). The disparity between domestic and foreign is very large, and then by pre oxidation, but the high-end product(both high performance) can not do it, because it is too difficult.
- Q:Is glass fiber reinforced plastic products industry a polluting industries?
- Code of short cut glass fiber is ABS, glass fiber chopped into all kinds of plastic, like BMC fiber diameter, chopping yarn, Jushi chopping glass fiber, PP, alkali free glass fiber, are made by wet process chopping method. Because the appearance is a certain length of velvet barba: 9 - 13μm water content, PBT.1% : Using special treating compound to draw raw silk, chopped with uniform dispersion, glass steel, BMC in industrial use, feeding ways, improve the impact toughness of concrete, the performance depends on the performance of the basic raw material of glass fiber filament: R2O content. 3, Chopping glass fiber, so it can be used in the field of filament can not be suitable for: Application of silane resin, auto parts, friction materials, glass fiber chopped is added to prevent crack occurrence and expansion of the role of cement and concrete, it could be enhanced obviously.
- Q:Characteristics of GRC European lines
- Horizontal and 45 degree diagonal line
- Q:What does glass fiber reinforced plastic ant medium mean?
- The raw materials and technical requirements of producing glass fiber reinforced.
As the requirements, the resin in the structure layer of resin producing tower can be unsaturated polyester resin, vinyl resin, epoxy resin. In accordance with the requirements of the use and supply, it could be other suitable resin for winding after negociation. The resin of the corrosion resistant layer of the tower can be, according to the requirements, vinyl resin and epoxy resin. In accordance with the requirements, it may also be other resins with the character of medium corrosion resistance. . Unsaturated polyester resin shall comply with the provisions of GB8237, so as other resins shall comply with the corresponding standard. Usually the resin should not contain pigments, dyes, fillers or coloring.
- Q:Make 0.3 mm glass fiber short cut. What kind of fiberglass yarn is good?
- Application of chopped glass fiber:Glass fiber yarn is divided into ribbon and ribbon (with flash) is mainly plain weave. And the high-grade supply of glass fiber yarn for the manufacture of high strength, good dielectric properties of electrical equipment parts.Three-dimensional fabric three-dimensional fabric is relatively flat fabric, its structure from one-dimensional two-dimensional to three-dimensional, so that this reinforced composite has good integrity and profiling, greatly improving the glass fiber composites interlaminar shear strength and damage tolerance.Glass fiber short cut, dimensional stitched fabric, also known as knitted felt or woven felt, is different from ordinary fabrics and different from ordinary felt. The most typical seam woven fabric is a layer of warp, which overlaps with a layer of weft and weaves warp and weft together to form a fabric.
- Q:Aluminum paste carbon fiber glass fiber pulp slurry canoeing and what is the difference between what are the benefits of
- Glass fiber (formerly known as English: glass fiber or fiberglass) is a kind of excellent inorganic non-metallic materials, variety, with glass balls or waste glass as raw materials by high temperature melting, wire drawing, winding and weaving process for production, the filament diameter of several microns to twenty micron. The equivalent of a hair 1/20-1/5, each bundle of fibers by hundreds or even thousands of root root filaments. Generally, as the reinforcing material in composite materials, electrical insulation materials and insulation materials, circuit boards and so on, are widely used in various fields of Yu Guomin's economy. Glass fiber is glass drawing, and then made a variety of products, such as glass fiber cloth, glass fiber, cotton, etc., can be used for glass fiber reinforced plastic production, insulation, fire protection, insulation and other aspects, such as ovens, refrigerators, appliances and so on. It can also be used for sports equipment, such as golf clubs, skateboards, surfing boards and so on.
- Q:How to make glass fiber mould
- Glass fiber used for producing glass roving is 12~23 m in diameter. Roving the number from 150 to 9600 (Tex).
mainly produces E-glass and C-glass fiberglass products. The main products of the company are: E-glass and C-glass roving, chopped strands, continuous mats, stitch combo mats and stitch chopped mats, emulsion and powder chopped strand mats, woven roving and electronic yarn and fabrics with over 20 categories and 1000 specifications.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 150 Million
||overseas companies in Hongkong, Canada, South Africa, South Korea, India, Italy, Singapore, France and many other countries and regions.
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 5000,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range