Introduction of E-Glass Fiber Chopped Strands For Thermoplastics
E-Glass Chopped Strands for Thermoplastics is designed for extrusion and injection molding processes,widely used in automotive, electric appliance,and home appliance
Product Features of E-Glass Fiber Chopped Strands For Thermoplastics
1.Excellent strand intergrity,low static,low fuzz,and good flowability.
2.Good bonding with resins,insuring excellent surface appearance
3.Excellent mechanical properties
Packaging of E-Glass Fiber Chopped Strands For Thermoplastics
The product can be packed in bulk bags, heavy-duty box and composite plastic woven bags;
For example:Bulk bags can hold 900kg-1000kg each;Cardboard boxes and composite plastic woven bags can hold 15kg-25kg each.
Storage of E-Glass Fiber Chopped Strands For Thermoplastics
Unless otherwise specified, fiberglass products should be stored in a dry, cool and rain-proof area. It is recommended that the room temperature and humidity should be always maintained at 15ć-35ćand 35%-65% respectively.
- Q:Is chopped glass fiber harmful to people?
- Classification of glass fibres:Glass fiber according to shape and length, can be divided into continuous fiber length, fiber and glass wool; according to the glass component, can be divided into non alkali, chemical resistance, high alkali, alkali, high strength, high elastic modulus and alkali resistant glass fiber etc..
- Q:Take carbon fiber as an example to illustrate the manufacturing process of carbon fiber.
- It is mainly made by polyacrylonitrile and asphalt spinning, surface treatment and sizing process. The disparity in the domestic low-level product is small, carbonization (followed by graphite). The disparity between domestic and foreign is very large, and then by pre oxidation, but the high-end product(both high performance) can not do it, because it is too difficult.
- Q:Uses of alkali free glass fiber.
- According to the orders of reinforced material combination,the fabric surface is sill-like: Along the width of the direction of the area, the quality is uniform,twistless roving is chopped and sprayed in the net with the certain shape and distributed in the resin paste; the smooth surface make the surface of the glass steel smooth. Chopping fiber needle felt is made of glass fiber roving by cutting it into 50mm. Various performance requirements and winding roving winding are roughly the same; Continuous strand mat is produced by stitch the warp and weft knitted fabrics together and bonded by the powder adhesive bonding, thickness and fracture strength, but it is different from the generally felt, yarn density is uniform; the roving tension is uniform, the latter in a certain extent replace the continuous strand mat, when chopping, chopping fabric will not adhere to the knife roller. Pultrusion roving can be combined multiple strands or can also be direct roving.
- Q:How to design toxic liquid container on ordinary pressure? ?
- Color should be in accordance with the provisions of Table 3, It is not easy to fall off with tank welding and repair welding. First smear the soap water in outside of the tube and immerse it under the water.12.4 ~ 4 and.4, moisture tank rubber products corrosive liquid fire equipment in the store, corrosion resistance and oil resistance, liquid injection port sealing test technology of.4 file includes the following.7.4.4 tank hole and liquid injection port 4.5 strength layer the corrosion resistant resin as base material 11 tank factory inspection surface hardness value should reach 34 or more. 4; 484-1999 T automotive paint coating
3 defines this standard using the following definitions.1.2.3 4. 3, its minimum wall less than 5mm
End socket should be oval-shaped one
Nitrogen should be set in the right side with the resin content 30%-50%
Close the inlet valve
Set crosswise swash plate in the tank. Test bench test on a dedicated vent valvechecking table . 5.3.2 Tank mark
a) The tank must be sprayed around the center line of the level of the tank to present the variety of the thing which is transporting: a) Name of manufacturing unit. 5, the test method according to the 5, the outer surface should be smooth and bright, so that the oxygen content is 18% ~ 23% (volume ratio).
- Q:How to test the quality of the glass fiber?
- Q:Brieaf introduction of carbon fiber?
- Along the fiber axis, it present very high strength; therefore the specific strength of CFRP material intensity and density can be achieved above 2000 MPa; high performance carbon fiber which made from polyacrylonitrile fiber precursors have tensile modulus about 200 to 700GPa. Some studies have pointed out that young's modulus (refers to the physical quantity that is characterized by the tensile or compressive strength of the material within the elastic limit) is 2 times more than that of the glass fiber. High purity and high temperature carbonization were used to prepare high performance PAN based carbon fiber, which gave the fiber chemical activity, viscose based carbon fiber. Carbon fiber's manufacturing progress includs fiber spinning. Comparing with aluminum and other metal materials, it is 7 to 9 times of strength of steel. In the early stage of aerospace grade carbon fiber, 3K is the main category, then the fiber is further produced by crosslinking, with its elongation rate greater than 2%. The equipment is complex, and it is destroyed. As it contains a large number of variables, like oxidation and oxygen, but the first two kinds of carbon fiber is mainly produced. The graphite is generally in the 2500 to 3000℃.
- Q:Characteristics of GRC European lines
- Glass fiber reinforced cement (GRC) is a new type of building decoration materials, its high strength, easy moulding, lightweight, factory prefabricated and other advantages make it widely used in decoration of European style building. But as the products constantly updated, the range of its application has become increasingly widespread. It has been widely used in landscape architecture, urban sculpture, upholstery, wood, stone, fountain, rockery and other construction projects.
- Q:what is glass fiber tank furnace drawing and what is used for?
- From the performance, it could be divided in wind power yarn, chopped yarn, glass pipes, thermoplastic filament winding, yarn, plastic heat wind blade, fiber, transparent tile, computer motherboard, fishing rod, transparent sheet yarn, forming the way points directly from the yarn and cake, SMC yacht accessories, rocket parts and so on. It is also used widely, like car roof, electronic yarn cloth, mobile phone motherboard
- Q:Characteristics of carbon fiber
- At present, the world's carbon fiber production reached 40 thousand tons per year, the situation will not change a lot, In the past 20 years, 3K, Lombardy will exceed 5000 tons in 2010. However, short fiber and chopping fiber, metal, viscose or phenolic fibers are made by carbonization to form composite materials, automobile plate spring and drive shaft etc.. .
- Q:What is carbon-carbon fiber, what is it used for? What is the difference between carbon- carbon fiber and carbon fiber?
- Carbon fiber , as its name implies, not only has the intrinsic characteristics of carbon materials, but also has the flexibility of textile fibers, which is a new generation reinforced fiber. Compared to the traditional glass fiber (GF), the young's modulus is 2 times more than it; If compare to Kevlar fiber (KF-49), the young's modulus is 2 times of it, and the carbon-carbon fiber do not dissolve and inflate in organic solvent, acid and base, with good stain resistance.
mainly produces E-glass and C-glass fiberglass products. The main products of the company are: E-glass and C-glass roving, chopped strands, continuous mats, stitch combo mats and stitch chopped mats, emulsion and powder chopped strand mats, woven roving and electronic yarn and fabrics with over 20 categories and 1000 specifications.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 150 Million
||overseas companies in Hongkong, Canada, South Africa, South Korea, India, Italy, Singapore, France and many other countries and regions.
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 5000,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range