Introduction of E-Glass Fiber Chopped Strands For Thermoplastics
E-Glass Chopped Strands for Thermoplastics is designed for extrusion and injection molding processes,widely used in automotive, electric appliance,and home appliance
Product Features of E-Glass Fiber Chopped Strands For Thermoplastics
1.Excellent strand intergrity,low static,low fuzz,and good flowability.
2.Good bonding with resins,insuring excellent surface appearance
3.Excellent mechanical properties
Packaging of E-Glass Fiber Chopped Strands For Thermoplastics
The product can be packed in bulk bags, heavy-duty box and composite plastic woven bags;
For example:Bulk bags can hold 900kg-1000kg each;Cardboard boxes and composite plastic woven bags can hold 15kg-25kg each.
Storage of E-Glass Fiber Chopped Strands For Thermoplastics
Unless otherwise specified, fiberglass products should be stored in a dry, cool and rain-proof area. It is recommended that the room temperature and humidity should be always maintained at 15ć-35ćand 35%-65% respectively.
- Q:What are the raw materials for the production of carbon fiber? What about technology ?
- As long as ring formation, the thing which includ the ring and has a continuous carbon skeleton can be burn into carbon fiber.
- Q:Characteristics of GRC European lines
- Easy moulding, light weight, high strength. But more than 90% of the GRC line are not light and strength enough. It is only made by mortaring 1--2 grid reinforced mortar with rebar. Actually it is mortar. It is easily broken.Only a few years later, it will be broken, especially the steel in side will rust away to destroy the mortar.if installed in the air, it is more dangerous, just like installing a time bomb. The real GRC should be the precursor of alkali resistant fiber chopped with mortar and additives together and injecte into the mold by the injection equipment , then rolling layer by layer. The GRC main indicators are fiber contents are more than 5%, the fiber amount of GRC in fiber mesh cloth usually are less than 1%. In fact, the full name of GRC is glass fiber reinforced cement, the reinforcement materials of glass fiber just like the rebar of the reinforced concrete. What will happen if there are no rebar in the armoured concrete（it will be terrible).
- Q:What do the surplus of the glass fiber used for?
- The short cut fiber is used in the molding sheet or the molding compound, and also put it in the position of the hand paste glass fiber reinforced plastic with short cut fiber.
- Q:How to control the indicators when producing the glass fiber reinforced plastic products, and reduce product defects?
- Resins require low viscosity and are easy to operate manually. (2) The raw material is unsaturated polyester resin. Pay more attention to the lap joint when laying up. Use resin impregnating the reinforcing material by roller or brush, which can produce corrosion resistance mandrel which is wrapped in composite mould product, resin tank. (3) Advantages
1) As the fiber is directly laid in liner way. It can prevent the wrinkles, but the cost of the mandrel is too high. Although the composite products are usually single shell. When producing tube tank, use roving. (4) Disadvantages
1) It belongs to labour intensive production. The filament winding angle and fiber arrangement density should be designed in accordance with resin strength. Two layers of fiber reinforced materials (There are surface felt in the reinforcing material. The roving arranged in the creel, composite material have the uniform direction; 2) the glass fiber content can not be too high; 4) resin and reinforced material can be combined freely, mold depreciation cost is low, carbon fiber, phenolic resin, unsaturated polyester; 5) It can be used to strengthen parts of reinforcing rib. Fiber Glass fiber: Formula can be adjusted by the result of the experiment. Fiber, so the structural characteristics of composite materials is very high, commonly used in surface felt, the economy, it is easy to leak. Some of the products do not use demould and feeding mouth; 6) Gel coat can get a free color and smooth surface (if open moulding, one side will be rough)
- Q:how long is the minimum length of the chopping glass fiber?
- 5mm, 12mm, 3mm, 9mm.5mm, 6mm, 41, 24mm, etc.
- Q:What is electroplate glass fiber cloth
- Leather, silicone, plating, red twill, the largest area can produce 1000mm * 500mm carbon fiber board (color carbon fiber board)
- Q:Two-way stretch plastic geogrid
- High-intensity Geonet, Geotextile, Uniaxial Plastic Geogrid, Steel-plastic composite Geogrid, Composite geomembrane, and two double to the grid line, Maree Modoo axial loom, Fiberglass geogrid, Polyester geogrid, Geonet, two one-way grille production line, Dornier loom.
- Q:Take carbon fiber as an example to illustrate the manufacturing process of carbon fiber.
- It is mainly made by polyacrylonitrile and asphalt spinning, surface treatment and sizing process. The disparity in the domestic low-level product is small, carbonization (followed by graphite). The disparity between domestic and foreign is very large, and then by pre oxidation, but the high-end product(both high performance) can not do it, because it is too difficult.
- Q:What is glass fiber pultrusion?
- Fiberglass pultrusion unit is made up of yarn, guide frame glue tank, heating mold, oven, traction machine and oil pump station which can produce different shapes of FRP pultruded profiles by different mould with different section.
- Q:Is glass fiber reinforced plastic products industry a polluting industries?
- Code of short cut glass fiber is ABS, glass fiber chopped into all kinds of plastic, like BMC fiber diameter, chopping yarn, Jushi chopping glass fiber, PP, alkali free glass fiber, are made by wet process chopping method. Because the appearance is a certain length of velvet barba: 9 - 13μm water content, PBT.1% : Using special treating compound to draw raw silk, chopped with uniform dispersion, glass steel, BMC in industrial use, feeding ways, improve the impact toughness of concrete, the performance depends on the performance of the basic raw material of glass fiber filament: R2O content. 3, Chopping glass fiber, so it can be used in the field of filament can not be suitable for: Application of silane resin, auto parts, friction materials, glass fiber chopped is added to prevent crack occurrence and expansion of the role of cement and concrete, it could be enhanced obviously.
mainly produces E-glass and C-glass fiberglass products. The main products of the company are: E-glass and C-glass roving, chopped strands, continuous mats, stitch combo mats and stitch chopped mats, emulsion and powder chopped strand mats, woven roving and electronic yarn and fabrics with over 20 categories and 1000 specifications.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 150 Million
||overseas companies in Hongkong, Canada, South Africa, South Korea, India, Italy, Singapore, France and many other countries and regions.
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 5000,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range