Introduction of E-Glass Fiber Chopped Strands For Thermoplastics
E-Glass Chopped Strands for Thermoplastics is designed for extrusion and injection molding processes,widely used in automotive, electric appliance,and home appliance
Product Features of E-Glass Fiber Chopped Strands For Thermoplastics
1.Excellent strand intergrity,low static,low fuzz,and good flowability.
2.Good bonding with resins,insuring excellent surface appearance
3.Excellent mechanical properties
Packaging of E-Glass Fiber Chopped Strands For Thermoplastics
The product can be packed in bulk bags, heavy-duty box and composite plastic woven bags;
For example:Bulk bags can hold 900kg-1000kg each;Cardboard boxes and composite plastic woven bags can hold 15kg-25kg each.
Storage of E-Glass Fiber Chopped Strands For Thermoplastics
Unless otherwise specified, fiberglass products should be stored in a dry, cool and rain-proof area. It is recommended that the room temperature and humidity should be always maintained at 15ć-35ćand 35%-65% respectively.
- Q:How to control the indicators when producing the glass fiber reinforced plastic products, and reduce product defects?
- Resins require low viscosity and are easy to operate manually. (2) The raw material is unsaturated polyester resin. Pay more attention to the lap joint when laying up. Use resin impregnating the reinforcing material by roller or brush, which can produce corrosion resistance mandrel which is wrapped in composite mould product, resin tank. (3) Advantages
1) As the fiber is directly laid in liner way. It can prevent the wrinkles, but the cost of the mandrel is too high. Although the composite products are usually single shell. When producing tube tank, use roving. (4) Disadvantages
1) It belongs to labour intensive production. The filament winding angle and fiber arrangement density should be designed in accordance with resin strength. Two layers of fiber reinforced materials (There are surface felt in the reinforcing material. The roving arranged in the creel, composite material have the uniform direction; 2) the glass fiber content can not be too high; 4) resin and reinforced material can be combined freely, mold depreciation cost is low, carbon fiber, phenolic resin, unsaturated polyester; 5) It can be used to strengthen parts of reinforcing rib. Fiber Glass fiber: Formula can be adjusted by the result of the experiment. Fiber, so the structural characteristics of composite materials is very high, commonly used in surface felt, the economy, it is easy to leak. Some of the products do not use demould and feeding mouth; 6) Gel coat can get a free color and smooth surface (if open moulding, one side will be rough)
- Q:Two-way stretch plastic geogrid
- High-intensity Geonet, Geotextile, Uniaxial Plastic Geogrid, Steel-plastic composite Geogrid, Composite geomembrane, and two double to the grid line, Maree Modoo axial loom, Fiberglass geogrid, Polyester geogrid, Geonet, two one-way grille production line, Dornier loom.
- Q:Production and process of glass fiber
- "Clay crucible method" is the most primitive method, "platinum substitute crucible", the raw materials is glass ball "clay crucible method", the poor quality of products, "pool kiln method" is banned. The raw material is powder mixture with pyrophyllite. "Platinum crucible method" is widely used at present. "Tank furnace method" is the most advanced technology. The main raw material is waste broken glass.
- Q:Characteristics of GRC European lines
- Horizontal and 45 degree diagonal line
- Q:Production and process of glass fiber reinforced plastics.
- The simplest way is melting the glass and steel and then combining them together.
- Q:Use of glass fiber cloth
- Building is used for extermal themal insulation wall, and glass fiber reinforced plastics industry also use glass fiber cloth. The main effect is to increase the strength.
- Q:Is glass fiber reinforced plastic products industry a polluting industries?
- Code of short cut glass fiber is ABS, glass fiber chopped into all kinds of plastic, like BMC fiber diameter, chopping yarn, Jushi chopping glass fiber, PP, alkali free glass fiber, are made by wet process chopping method. Because the appearance is a certain length of velvet barba: 9 - 13μm water content, PBT.1% : Using special treating compound to draw raw silk, chopped with uniform dispersion, glass steel, BMC in industrial use, feeding ways, improve the impact toughness of concrete, the performance depends on the performance of the basic raw material of glass fiber filament: R2O content. 3, Chopping glass fiber, so it can be used in the field of filament can not be suitable for: Application of silane resin, auto parts, friction materials, glass fiber chopped is added to prevent crack occurrence and expansion of the role of cement and concrete, it could be enhanced obviously.
- Q:What do the surplus of the glass fiber used for?
- The short cut fiber is used in the molding sheet or the molding compound, and also put it in the position of the hand paste glass fiber reinforced plastic with short cut fiber.
- Q:What does glass fiber do?
- It is a kind of excellent inorganic non-metallic materials, having the advantages of good insulation, good corrosion resistance, which is equivalent to a piece of hair. It is founding by high temperature with the raw materials of glass ball and waste glass. It has the advantages of high mechanical strength, electrical insulating and thermal insulation and heat resistance. Each bundle of fibers is made of hundreds or even thousands of root filaments. The diameter range from several microns to twenty micron.
- Q:Brieaf introduction of carbon fiber?
- Along the fiber axis, it present very high strength; therefore the specific strength of CFRP material intensity and density can be achieved above 2000 MPa; high performance carbon fiber which made from polyacrylonitrile fiber precursors have tensile modulus about 200 to 700GPa. Some studies have pointed out that young's modulus (refers to the physical quantity that is characterized by the tensile or compressive strength of the material within the elastic limit) is 2 times more than that of the glass fiber. High purity and high temperature carbonization were used to prepare high performance PAN based carbon fiber, which gave the fiber chemical activity, viscose based carbon fiber. Carbon fiber's manufacturing progress includs fiber spinning. Comparing with aluminum and other metal materials, it is 7 to 9 times of strength of steel. In the early stage of aerospace grade carbon fiber, 3K is the main category, then the fiber is further produced by crosslinking, with its elongation rate greater than 2%. The equipment is complex, and it is destroyed. As it contains a large number of variables, like oxidation and oxygen, but the first two kinds of carbon fiber is mainly produced. The graphite is generally in the 2500 to 3000℃.
mainly produces E-glass and C-glass fiberglass products. The main products of the company are: E-glass and C-glass roving, chopped strands, continuous mats, stitch combo mats and stitch chopped mats, emulsion and powder chopped strand mats, woven roving and electronic yarn and fabrics with over 20 categories and 1000 specifications.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 150 Million
||overseas companies in Hongkong, Canada, South Africa, South Korea, India, Italy, Singapore, France and many other countries and regions.
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 5000,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range