Introduction of E-Glass Fiber Chopped Strands For Thermoplastics
E-Glass Chopped Strands for Thermoplastics is designed for extrusion and injection molding processes,widely used in automotive, electric appliance,and home appliance
Product Features of E-Glass Fiber Chopped Strands For Thermoplastics
1.Excellent strand intergrity,low static,low fuzz,and good flowability.
2.Good bonding with resins,insuring excellent surface appearance
3.Excellent mechanical properties
Packaging of E-Glass Fiber Chopped Strands For Thermoplastics
The product can be packed in bulk bags, heavy-duty box and composite plastic woven bags;
For example:Bulk bags can hold 900kg-1000kg each;Cardboard boxes and composite plastic woven bags can hold 15kg-25kg each.
Storage of E-Glass Fiber Chopped Strands For Thermoplastics
Unless otherwise specified, fiberglass products should be stored in a dry, cool and rain-proof area. It is recommended that the room temperature and humidity should be always maintained at 15ć-35ćand 35%-65% respectively.
- Q:What is air-jet spun yarn?
- No static electricity, it uses special treating compound to draw raw silk by silanecoupling agent. It also suitable for glass steel injection molding process, and it is formed by multiple folded. With good choppability, it can be used to enhance the thermosetting resin,
- Q:What do the surplus of the glass fiber used for?
- The short cut fiber is used in the molding sheet or the molding compound, and also put it in the position of the hand paste glass fiber reinforced plastic with short cut fiber.
- Q:What is carbon-carbon fiber, what is it used for? What is the difference between carbon- carbon fiber and carbon fiber?
- Carbon fiber , as its name implies, not only has the intrinsic characteristics of carbon materials, but also has the flexibility of textile fibers, which is a new generation reinforced fiber. Compared to the traditional glass fiber (GF), the young's modulus is 2 times more than it; If compare to Kevlar fiber (KF-49), the young's modulus is 2 times of it, and the carbon-carbon fiber do not dissolve and inflate in organic solvent, acid and base, with good stain resistance.
- Q:How to control the indicators when producing the glass fiber reinforced plastic products, and reduce product defects?
- Resins require low viscosity and are easy to operate manually. (2) The raw material is unsaturated polyester resin. Pay more attention to the lap joint when laying up. Use resin impregnating the reinforcing material by roller or brush, which can produce corrosion resistance mandrel which is wrapped in composite mould product, resin tank. (3) Advantages
1) As the fiber is directly laid in liner way. It can prevent the wrinkles, but the cost of the mandrel is too high. Although the composite products are usually single shell. When producing tube tank, use roving. (4) Disadvantages
1) It belongs to labour intensive production. The filament winding angle and fiber arrangement density should be designed in accordance with resin strength. Two layers of fiber reinforced materials (There are surface felt in the reinforcing material. The roving arranged in the creel, composite material have the uniform direction; 2) the glass fiber content can not be too high; 4) resin and reinforced material can be combined freely, mold depreciation cost is low, carbon fiber, phenolic resin, unsaturated polyester; 5) It can be used to strengthen parts of reinforcing rib. Fiber Glass fiber: Formula can be adjusted by the result of the experiment. Fiber, so the structural characteristics of composite materials is very high, commonly used in surface felt, the economy, it is easy to leak. Some of the products do not use demould and feeding mouth; 6) Gel coat can get a free color and smooth surface (if open moulding, one side will be rough)
- Q:What doed the glass fiber used for?
- Among them, but the same plastic toughness will decrease, but after entering in 90s, glass fiber plain cloth, with the global glass fiber modified plastics: woven fabric called knitted mat or woven mat, wet mechanical strength shall meet the requirements of glass fiber joints, in line with the State Bureau of building materials in the requirements of the market development strategy. It also can prevent thecrack of the paint.
- Q:What does glass fiber reinforced plastic ant medium mean?
- The raw materials and technical requirements of producing glass fiber reinforced.
As the requirements, the resin in the structure layer of resin producing tower can be unsaturated polyester resin, vinyl resin, epoxy resin. In accordance with the requirements of the use and supply, it could be other suitable resin for winding after negociation. The resin of the corrosion resistant layer of the tower can be, according to the requirements, vinyl resin and epoxy resin. In accordance with the requirements, it may also be other resins with the character of medium corrosion resistance. . Unsaturated polyester resin shall comply with the provisions of GB8237, so as other resins shall comply with the corresponding standard. Usually the resin should not contain pigments, dyes, fillers or coloring.
- Q:What is glass fiber pultrusion?
- Fiberglass pultrusion unit is made up of yarn, guide frame glue tank, heating mold, oven, traction machine and oil pump station which can produce different shapes of FRP pultruded profiles by different mould with different section.
- Q:what is glass fiber tank furnace drawing and what is used for?
- Glass fiber(English name is): It is a kind of excellent inorganic non-metallic materials, having the advantages of good insulation, strong heat resistance, good corrosion resistance, high mechanical strength, but the disadvantage of poor brittleness, poor abrasion resistance. It is founding by high tempersture with the materials of glass ball and waste glass, and wire drawing, winding and weaving process for production, the filament diameter ranges from several microns to twenty micron, the equivalent of a hair 1\20-1\5, and each bundle of fibers by hundreds or even thousands of root filaments. Usually it is treated as a reinforcing material of complex materials, electrical insulating materials and insulation materials, circuit board, etc. and widely used in various fields of the national economy. The tensile strength of glass fiber is high, and the elongation is small (3%).
- Q:Is chopping glass fiber harmful to human?
- Classification of glass fiber (5) poor water-absorbing quality. The glass fiber monofilament diameter rangingfrom a few microns to twenty micron, with the development speed aheading. Its characteristics are as follows. (2) the elasticity coefficient is high, and the heat resistance is good: (1) High tensile strength It is widely used in various fields of national economy, but it is not suitable for being structural material thread, with the character of noninflammability, no radiation and special odors. (7) preety machinability. The English name is, therefore, with the resin to give shape after finally it can become excellent structural material, usually used as a composite material in the reinforcement material. (6) scale stability. (8)The transmission and light transmission make the use of glass fibers more broadly than other species of fibers, and it is insulating materials and insulation materials. Each bundle of fibers are made of hundreds or even thousands of root root filaments, woven cloth and other products, different the morphology of the staple fiber and glass fiber, so the absorption of impact energy is good: Glass fiber is equivalent to a hair and an be buddle into a strand. Glass fiber increases the intensity with diameter smaller. It is easily lunge the skin and belongs to a crisp fiber. (10) the price is cheap and fiber is very thin. Properties of glass fiber, high alkali: Finally, it becomes various types of products, so take good care of it.
- Q:What's wrong with the fluff of the glass fiber after chopping?
- There are acidulous groups on the surface of the glass fiber, but it is difficult to bund, so after chopping, it is easily pilling, which will affect the surface tension.
mainly produces E-glass and C-glass fiberglass products. The main products of the company are: E-glass and C-glass roving, chopped strands, continuous mats, stitch combo mats and stitch chopped mats, emulsion and powder chopped strand mats, woven roving and electronic yarn and fabrics with over 20 categories and 1000 specifications.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 150 Million
||overseas companies in Hongkong, Canada, South Africa, South Korea, India, Italy, Singapore, France and many other countries and regions.
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 5000,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range