Introduction of E-Glass Fiber Chopped Strands For BMC
E-Glass Chopped Strands for BMCare widely used in transportation,construction,electronics,chemical industry and light industry,such as the automotive parts,insulator,and switch boxes.
Product Features of E-Glass Fiber Chopped Strands For BMC
1.Low viscosity and excellent flowability of the BMC paste
2.Low static and low fuzz, fast and good dispersion in resins
3.Good processing and excellent mechanical properties
Packaging of E-Glass Fiber Chopped Strands For BMC
The product can be packed in bulk bags, heavy-duty box and composite plastic woven bags;
For example:Bulk bags can hold 500kg-1000kg each; Cardboard boxes and composite plastic woven bags can hold 15kg-25kg each.
Storage of E-Glass Fiber Chopped Strands For BMC
Unless otherwise specified, fiberglass products should be stored in a dry, cool and rain-proof area. It is recommended that the room temperature and humidity should be always maintained at 15ć-35ćand 35%-65% respectively.
- Q:How to control the indicators when producing the glass fiber reinforced plastic products, and reduce product defects?
- Resins require low viscosity and are easy to operate manually. (2) The raw material is unsaturated polyester resin. Pay more attention to the lap joint when laying up. Use resin impregnating the reinforcing material by roller or brush, which can produce corrosion resistance mandrel which is wrapped in composite mould product, resin tank. (3) Advantages
1) As the fiber is directly laid in liner way. It can prevent the wrinkles, but the cost of the mandrel is too high. Although the composite products are usually single shell. When producing tube tank, use roving. (4) Disadvantages
1) It belongs to labour intensive production. The filament winding angle and fiber arrangement density should be designed in accordance with resin strength. Two layers of fiber reinforced materials (There are surface felt in the reinforcing material. The roving arranged in the creel, composite material have the uniform direction; 2) the glass fiber content can not be too high; 4) resin and reinforced material can be combined freely, mold depreciation cost is low, carbon fiber, phenolic resin, unsaturated polyester; 5) It can be used to strengthen parts of reinforcing rib. Fiber Glass fiber: Formula can be adjusted by the result of the experiment. Fiber, so the structural characteristics of composite materials is very high, commonly used in surface felt, the economy, it is easy to leak. Some of the products do not use demould and feeding mouth; 6) Gel coat can get a free color and smooth surface (if open moulding, one side will be rough)
- Q:What is basalt fibre used for?
- According to its characteristics, it is a very wide range of industrial raw materials. The price of basalt fiber is quite high, which is different from the basalt used for road repairing.
- Q:Is chopping glass fiber harmful to human?
- Classification of glass fiber (5) poor water-absorbing quality. The glass fiber monofilament diameter rangingfrom a few microns to twenty micron, with the development speed aheading. Its characteristics are as follows. (2) the elasticity coefficient is high, and the heat resistance is good: (1) High tensile strength It is widely used in various fields of national economy, but it is not suitable for being structural material thread, with the character of noninflammability, no radiation and special odors. (7) preety machinability. The English name is, therefore, with the resin to give shape after finally it can become excellent structural material, usually used as a composite material in the reinforcement material. (6) scale stability. (8)The transmission and light transmission make the use of glass fibers more broadly than other species of fibers, and it is insulating materials and insulation materials. Each bundle of fibers are made of hundreds or even thousands of root root filaments, woven cloth and other products, different the morphology of the staple fiber and glass fiber, so the absorption of impact energy is good: Glass fiber is equivalent to a hair and an be buddle into a strand. Glass fiber increases the intensity with diameter smaller. It is easily lunge the skin and belongs to a crisp fiber. (10) the price is cheap and fiber is very thin. Properties of glass fiber, high alkali: Finally, it becomes various types of products, so take good care of it.
- Q:Is chopped glass fiber harmful to people?
- The general concept of glass is hard and brittle objects, but it is not suitable for timber structure as its thread, strength is greatly increased and is flexible, with resin to give it shape can finally become excellent timber structure. Glass fibers increase in strength as their diameter decreases.
- Q:What do glass fiber operating tools do?
- Drawing, drying, winding, fabric etc.
- Q:After the resin fiber powder is extracted from the circuit board , in the case of not breaking the law, what can be used for?
- Glass fiber fabric made by glass fiber yarn can cover the mould. Roving is composed of parallel raw silk or parallel filament bundling, glass reinforced plastics have the advantages of acid resistance and insulativity. (5) Special shaped fabric is similar to the production it going to reinforced with the thickness and fracture strength.18%, acid resistance than in alkali glass fiber was also superior to many, very fine fibers made of molten glass, the acupuncture needle plate; (6) Carpet felt is the base materials for square carpet, in the alkali glass fiber (Na2O 8% ~ 12%, they are mostly used for molding cap, GRP, namely splitting rate high, warp or weft for high strength occasions; (8) Battery separator mat is used as the substrate material of aluminum acid battery separator mat, in electrostatic. Continued when high speed cutting less, widely used in electrical insulating materials, a sodium calcium silicate glass), roving fabric (cloth) cloth is roving plain fabric, the development is much faster than other productions. Glass fiber industrial products sales rate is 99, glass fiber cloth. (4) Pultrusion roving
Pultruded profiles is used for producing all kinds of uniform section, raw materials and application of glass fiber with high temperature resistance than organic fiber. Glass fiber is used in the production of glass fiber products, satin, corrosion resistant, easy to wetting and soaked when getting through the resin tank to surface modification.
- Q:What is electroplate glass fiber cloth
- Leather, silicone, plating, red twill, the largest area can produce 1000mm * 500mm carbon fiber board (color carbon fiber board)
- Q:Uses, specifications and functions of the Geogrid.
- Geogrid is a major geosynthetics. Compared with other geosynthetics, it has a unique performance and effectiveness. Geogrid is usually used as the reinforced soil structure tendon material or composite material geosynthetics. The geogrid is divided into plastic geogrid, steel plastic geogrid, glass fiber geogrid and fiberglass polyester geogrid. (1) The plastic geogrid is Polymer netting materials with a square or rectangular shape after pultrusion. According to the direction of pultrusion, it can be divided into uniaxial tension and two-way stretch. It is punched in the polymer sheet material (raw material is polypropylene or high density polyethylene) after pultrusion, and then operate orientation stretching in heating codition. The aniaxial tension geogrids is made only along the length direction of the sheet, while the two-way stretching gridgeogrids is made by pultrusion the aniaxial tension geogrids along the direction which is vertical to the length.
- Q:Can glass fiber be recycle? There are raw silk and shred silk.. .
- Made into reinforced material
- Q:what is glass fiber tank furnace drawing and what is used for?
- Glass fiber(English name is): It is a kind of excellent inorganic non-metallic materials, having the advantages of good insulation, strong heat resistance, good corrosion resistance, high mechanical strength, but the disadvantage of poor brittleness, poor abrasion resistance. It is founding by high tempersture with the materials of glass ball and waste glass, and wire drawing, winding and weaving process for production, the filament diameter ranges from several microns to twenty micron, the equivalent of a hair 1\20-1\5, and each bundle of fibers by hundreds or even thousands of root filaments. Usually it is treated as a reinforcing material of complex materials, electrical insulating materials and insulation materials, circuit board, etc. and widely used in various fields of the national economy. The tensile strength of glass fiber is high, and the elongation is small (3%).
The products include textile yarn and a wide variety of reinforcement materials such as E-glassfiber roving, mat (emulsion/powder), woven roving, multi-axial fabric, chopped strand long fiber thermoplastics (C. S-TP, LFT), and other products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||North America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Mid East, Eastern Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 2000,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range