Introduction of E-Glass Fiber Chopped Strands For BMC
E-Glass Chopped Strands for BMCare widely used in transportation,construction,electronics,chemical industry and light industry,such as the automotive parts,insulator,and switch boxes.
Product Features of E-Glass Fiber Chopped Strands For BMC
1.Low viscosity and excellent flowability of the BMC paste
2.Low static and low fuzz, fast and good dispersion in resins
3.Good processing and excellent mechanical properties
Packaging of E-Glass Fiber Chopped Strands For BMC
The product can be packed in bulk bags, heavy-duty box and composite plastic woven bags;
For example:Bulk bags can hold 500kg-1000kg each; Cardboard boxes and composite plastic woven bags can hold 15kg-25kg each.
Storage of E-Glass Fiber Chopped Strands For BMC
Unless otherwise specified, fiberglass products should be stored in a dry, cool and rain-proof area. It is recommended that the room temperature and humidity should be always maintained at 15ć-35ćand 35%-65% respectively.
- Q:Production and process of glass fiber reinforced plastics.
- The simplest way is melting the glass and steel and then combining them together.
- Q:What does glass fiber do?
- Glass fiber(English name is): It is a kind of excellent inorganic non-metallic materials, having the advantages of good insulation, strong heat resistance, good corrosion resistance, high mechanical strength, but the disadvantage of poor brittleness, poor abrasion resistance. It is founding by high tempersture with the materials of glass ball and waste glass, and wire drawing, winding and weaving process for production, the filament diameter ranges from several microns to twenty micron, the equivalent of a hair 1\20-1\5, and each bundle of fibers by hundreds or even thousands of root filaments. Usually it is treated as a reinforcing material of complex materials, electrical insulating materials and insulation materials, circuit board, etc. and widely used in various fields of the national economy. Roving roving is composed of parallel raw silk or parallel filament bundling. Roving glass can be divided according to the composition. Alkali free glass twistless roving and middle alkali glass twistless roving. The glass fiber diameter from 12～23μm is used in the production of glass roving. Roving the number from 150 to 9600 (Tex). The twistless roving can be directly used in some composite materials, with the charact of high glass fiber content.
- Q:how long is the minimum length of the chopping glass fiber?
- 5mm, 12mm, 3mm, 9mm.5mm, 6mm, 41, 24mm, etc.
- Q:How to test the quality of the glass fiber?
- Q:Uses, specifications and functions of the Geogrid.
- Geogrid is a major geosynthetics. Compared with other geosynthetics, it has a unique performance and effectiveness. Geogrid is usually used as the reinforced soil structure tendon material or composite material geosynthetics. The geogrid is divided into plastic geogrid, steel plastic geogrid, glass fiber geogrid and fiberglass polyester geogrid. (1) The plastic geogrid is Polymer netting materials with a square or rectangular shape after pultrusion. According to the direction of pultrusion, it can be divided into uniaxial tension and two-way stretch. It is punched in the polymer sheet material (raw material is polypropylene or high density polyethylene) after pultrusion, and then operate orientation stretching in heating codition. The aniaxial tension geogrids is made only along the length direction of the sheet, while the two-way stretching gridgeogrids is made by pultrusion the aniaxial tension geogrids along the direction which is vertical to the length.
- Q:What is glass fiber pultrusion?
- Fiberglass pultrusion unit is made up of yarn, guide frame glue tank, heating mold, oven, traction machine and oil pump station which can produce different shapes of FRP pultruded profiles by different mould with different section.
- Q:Is glass fiber reinforced plastic products industry a polluting industries?
- Code of short cut glass fiber is ABS, glass fiber chopped into all kinds of plastic, like BMC fiber diameter, chopping yarn, Jushi chopping glass fiber, PP, alkali free glass fiber, are made by wet process chopping method. Because the appearance is a certain length of velvet barba: 9 - 13μm water content, PBT.1% : Using special treating compound to draw raw silk, chopped with uniform dispersion, glass steel, BMC in industrial use, feeding ways, improve the impact toughness of concrete, the performance depends on the performance of the basic raw material of glass fiber filament: R2O content. 3, Chopping glass fiber, so it can be used in the field of filament can not be suitable for: Application of silane resin, auto parts, friction materials, glass fiber chopped is added to prevent crack occurrence and expansion of the role of cement and concrete, it could be enhanced obviously.
- Q:How to design toxic liquid container on ordinary pressure? ?
- Color should be in accordance with the provisions of Table 3, It is not easy to fall off with tank welding and repair welding. First smear the soap water in outside of the tube and immerse it under the water.12.4 ~ 4 and.4, moisture tank rubber products corrosive liquid fire equipment in the store, corrosion resistance and oil resistance, liquid injection port sealing test technology of.4 file includes the following.7.4.4 tank hole and liquid injection port 4.5 strength layer the corrosion resistant resin as base material 11 tank factory inspection surface hardness value should reach 34 or more. 4; 484-1999 T automotive paint coating
3 defines this standard using the following definitions.1.2.3 4. 3, its minimum wall less than 5mm
End socket should be oval-shaped one
Nitrogen should be set in the right side with the resin content 30%-50%
Close the inlet valve
Set crosswise swash plate in the tank. Test bench test on a dedicated vent valvechecking table . 5.3.2 Tank mark
a) The tank must be sprayed around the center line of the level of the tank to present the variety of the thing which is transporting: a) Name of manufacturing unit. 5, the test method according to the 5, the outer surface should be smooth and bright, so that the oxygen content is 18% ~ 23% (volume ratio).
- Q:Uses of alkali free glass fiber.
- According to the orders of reinforced material combination,the fabric surface is sill-like: Along the width of the direction of the area, the quality is uniform,twistless roving is chopped and sprayed in the net with the certain shape and distributed in the resin paste; the smooth surface make the surface of the glass steel smooth. Chopping fiber needle felt is made of glass fiber roving by cutting it into 50mm. Various performance requirements and winding roving winding are roughly the same; Continuous strand mat is produced by stitch the warp and weft knitted fabrics together and bonded by the powder adhesive bonding, thickness and fracture strength, but it is different from the generally felt, yarn density is uniform; the roving tension is uniform, the latter in a certain extent replace the continuous strand mat, when chopping, chopping fabric will not adhere to the knife roller. Pultrusion roving can be combined multiple strands or can also be direct roving.
- Q:Is chopping glass fiber harmful to human?
- Classification of glass fiber (5) poor water-absorbing quality. The glass fiber monofilament diameter rangingfrom a few microns to twenty micron, with the development speed aheading. Its characteristics are as follows. (2) the elasticity coefficient is high, and the heat resistance is good: (1) High tensile strength It is widely used in various fields of national economy, but it is not suitable for being structural material thread, with the character of noninflammability, no radiation and special odors. (7) preety machinability. The English name is, therefore, with the resin to give shape after finally it can become excellent structural material, usually used as a composite material in the reinforcement material. (6) scale stability. (8)The transmission and light transmission make the use of glass fibers more broadly than other species of fibers, and it is insulating materials and insulation materials. Each bundle of fibers are made of hundreds or even thousands of root root filaments, woven cloth and other products, different the morphology of the staple fiber and glass fiber, so the absorption of impact energy is good: Glass fiber is equivalent to a hair and an be buddle into a strand. Glass fiber increases the intensity with diameter smaller. It is easily lunge the skin and belongs to a crisp fiber. (10) the price is cheap and fiber is very thin. Properties of glass fiber, high alkali: Finally, it becomes various types of products, so take good care of it.
The products include textile yarn and a wide variety of reinforcement materials such as E-glassfiber roving, mat (emulsion/powder), woven roving, multi-axial fabric, chopped strand long fiber thermoplastics (C. S-TP, LFT), and other products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||North America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Mid East, Eastern Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 2000,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range