Introduction of E-Glass Fiber Chopped Strands For BMC
E-Glass Chopped Strands for BMCare widely used in transportation,construction,electronics,chemical industry and light industry,such as the automotive parts,insulator,and switch boxes.
Product Features of E-Glass Fiber Chopped Strands For BMC
1.Low viscosity and excellent flowability of the BMC paste
2.Low static and low fuzz, fast and good dispersion in resins
3.Good processing and excellent mechanical properties
Packaging of E-Glass Fiber Chopped Strands For BMC
The product can be packed in bulk bags, heavy-duty box and composite plastic woven bags;
For example:Bulk bags can hold 500kg-1000kg each; Cardboard boxes and composite plastic woven bags can hold 15kg-25kg each.
Storage of E-Glass Fiber Chopped Strands For BMC
Unless otherwise specified, fiberglass products should be stored in a dry, cool and rain-proof area. It is recommended that the room temperature and humidity should be always maintained at 15ć-35ćand 35%-65% respectively.
- Q:How to produce automotive front and rear fender-guard.
- 3) hand paste resin with low molecular weight; 2) glass fiber content can not be too high, carbon fiber, woven roving (cloth) etc.. Although the thick aramid fabric is difficult to be soaked with resin manually. (2) The raw material is unsaturated polyester resin; 2) It can be formed at room temperature. Operate the layer repeatly for several times. (3) the advantage 1) It is suitable for the production of a small amount of solvent. The mechanics and thermal properties are limited because of the high techinicals.
- Q:Use of glass fiber cloth
- Reinforced material
- Q:What is the difference between fiberglass and carbon fiber? ?
- It need for high strength, but also, and carbon fiber is only a single material, carbon fiber is conductive. In general, carbon fiber can be a raw material for glass fiber reinforced plastic. But the glass fiber reinforced plastic has now evolved into a general term. Not only the composite material made of resin and glass fiber is called glass fiber reinforced plastic. But the strength of the carbon fiber is much stronger than the glass fiber. Carbon fiber made for the composite material are often called glass fiber reinforced plastics.carbon fiber glass reinforced plastics used in anti-static condition are obviously different composite materials made of resin and glass fiber.
- Q:What is air-jet spun yarn?
- No static electricity, it uses special treating compound to draw raw silk by silanecoupling agent. It also suitable for glass steel injection molding process, and it is formed by multiple folded. With good choppability, it can be used to enhance the thermosetting resin,
- Q:Characteristics of GRC European lines
- Easy moulding, light weight, high strength. But more than 90% of the GRC line are not light and strength enough. It is only made by mortaring 1--2 grid reinforced mortar with rebar. Actually it is mortar. It is easily broken.Only a few years later, it will be broken, especially the steel in side will rust away to destroy the mortar.if installed in the air, it is more dangerous, just like installing a time bomb. The real GRC should be the precursor of alkali resistant fiber chopped with mortar and additives together and injecte into the mold by the injection equipment , then rolling layer by layer. The GRC main indicators are fiber contents are more than 5%, the fiber amount of GRC in fiber mesh cloth usually are less than 1%. In fact, the full name of GRC is glass fiber reinforced cement, the reinforcement materials of glass fiber just like the rebar of the reinforced concrete. What will happen if there are no rebar in the armoured concrete（it will be terrible).
- Q:Two-way stretch plastic geogrid
- High-intensity Geonet, Geotextile, Uniaxial Plastic Geogrid, Steel-plastic composite Geogrid, Composite geomembrane, and two double to the grid line, Maree Modoo axial loom, Fiberglass geogrid, Polyester geogrid, Geonet, two one-way grille production line, Dornier loom.
- Q:What doed the glass fiber used for?
- Among them, but the same plastic toughness will decrease, but after entering in 90s, glass fiber plain cloth, with the global glass fiber modified plastics: woven fabric called knitted mat or woven mat, wet mechanical strength shall meet the requirements of glass fiber joints, in line with the State Bureau of building materials in the requirements of the market development strategy. It also can prevent thecrack of the paint.
- Q:What is glass fiber pultrusion?
- Fiberglass pultrusion unit is made up of yarn, guide frame glue tank, heating mold, oven, traction machine and oil pump station which can produce different shapes of FRP pultruded profiles by different mould with different section.
- Q:What material is made of glass fiber pipe?
- Glass fiber cloth and resin
- Q:How to design toxic liquid container on ordinary pressure? ?
- Color should be in accordance with the provisions of Table 3, It is not easy to fall off with tank welding and repair welding. First smear the soap water in outside of the tube and immerse it under the water.12.4 ~ 4 and.4, moisture tank rubber products corrosive liquid fire equipment in the store, corrosion resistance and oil resistance, liquid injection port sealing test technology of.4 file includes the following.7.4.4 tank hole and liquid injection port 4.5 strength layer the corrosion resistant resin as base material 11 tank factory inspection surface hardness value should reach 34 or more. 4; 484-1999 T automotive paint coating
3 defines this standard using the following definitions.1.2.3 4. 3, its minimum wall less than 5mm
End socket should be oval-shaped one
Nitrogen should be set in the right side with the resin content 30%-50%
Close the inlet valve
Set crosswise swash plate in the tank. Test bench test on a dedicated vent valvechecking table . 5.3.2 Tank mark
a) The tank must be sprayed around the center line of the level of the tank to present the variety of the thing which is transporting: a) Name of manufacturing unit. 5, the test method according to the 5, the outer surface should be smooth and bright, so that the oxygen content is 18% ~ 23% (volume ratio).
The products include textile yarn and a wide variety of reinforcement materials such as E-glassfiber roving, mat (emulsion/powder), woven roving, multi-axial fabric, chopped strand long fiber thermoplastics (C. S-TP, LFT), and other products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||North America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Mid East, Eastern Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 2000,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range