Introduction of E-Glass Fiber Chopped Strands For BMC
E-Glass Chopped Strands for BMCare widely used in transportation,construction,electronics,chemical industry and light industry,such as the automotive parts,insulator,and switch boxes.
Product Features of E-Glass Fiber Chopped Strands For BMC
1.Low viscosity and excellent flowability of the BMC paste
2.Low static and low fuzz, fast and good dispersion in resins
3.Good processing and excellent mechanical properties
Packaging of E-Glass Fiber Chopped Strands For BMC
The product can be packed in bulk bags, heavy-duty box and composite plastic woven bags;
For example:Bulk bags can hold 500kg-1000kg each; Cardboard boxes and composite plastic woven bags can hold 15kg-25kg each.
Storage of E-Glass Fiber Chopped Strands For BMC
Unless otherwise specified, fiberglass products should be stored in a dry, cool and rain-proof area. It is recommended that the room temperature and humidity should be always maintained at 15ć-35ćand 35%-65% respectively.
- Q:How to design toxic liquid container on ordinary pressure? ?
- Color should be in accordance with the provisions of Table 3, It is not easy to fall off with tank welding and repair welding. First smear the soap water in outside of the tube and immerse it under the water.12.4 ~ 4 and.4, moisture tank rubber products corrosive liquid fire equipment in the store, corrosion resistance and oil resistance, liquid injection port sealing test technology of.4 file includes the following.7.4.4 tank hole and liquid injection port 4.5 strength layer the corrosion resistant resin as base material 11 tank factory inspection surface hardness value should reach 34 or more. 4; 484-1999 T automotive paint coating
3 defines this standard using the following definitions.1.2.3 4. 3, its minimum wall less than 5mm
End socket should be oval-shaped one
Nitrogen should be set in the right side with the resin content 30%-50%
Close the inlet valve
Set crosswise swash plate in the tank. Test bench test on a dedicated vent valvechecking table . 5.3.2 Tank mark
a) The tank must be sprayed around the center line of the level of the tank to present the variety of the thing which is transporting: a) Name of manufacturing unit. 5, the test method according to the 5, the outer surface should be smooth and bright, so that the oxygen content is 18% ~ 23% (volume ratio).
- Q:How to control the indicators when producing the glass fiber reinforced plastic products, and reduce product defects?
- Resins require low viscosity and are easy to operate manually. (2) The raw material is unsaturated polyester resin. Pay more attention to the lap joint when laying up. Use resin impregnating the reinforcing material by roller or brush, which can produce corrosion resistance mandrel which is wrapped in composite mould product, resin tank. (3) Advantages
1) As the fiber is directly laid in liner way. It can prevent the wrinkles, but the cost of the mandrel is too high. Although the composite products are usually single shell. When producing tube tank, use roving. (4) Disadvantages
1) It belongs to labour intensive production. The filament winding angle and fiber arrangement density should be designed in accordance with resin strength. Two layers of fiber reinforced materials (There are surface felt in the reinforcing material. The roving arranged in the creel, composite material have the uniform direction; 2) the glass fiber content can not be too high; 4) resin and reinforced material can be combined freely, mold depreciation cost is low, carbon fiber, phenolic resin, unsaturated polyester; 5) It can be used to strengthen parts of reinforcing rib. Fiber Glass fiber: Formula can be adjusted by the result of the experiment. Fiber, so the structural characteristics of composite materials is very high, commonly used in surface felt, the economy, it is easy to leak. Some of the products do not use demould and feeding mouth; 6) Gel coat can get a free color and smooth surface (if open moulding, one side will be rough)
- Q:How to test the quality of the glass fiber?
- Q:Production and process of glass fiber
- "Clay crucible method" is the most primitive method, "platinum substitute crucible", the raw materials is glass ball "clay crucible method", the poor quality of products, "pool kiln method" is banned. The raw material is powder mixture with pyrophyllite. "Platinum crucible method" is widely used at present. "Tank furnace method" is the most advanced technology. The main raw material is waste broken glass.
- Q:What is electroplate glass fiber cloth
- Leather, silicone, plating, red twill, the largest area can produce 1000mm * 500mm carbon fiber board (color carbon fiber board)
- Q:Can glass fiber be recycle? There are raw silk and shred silk.. .
- Made into reinforced material
- Q:Production and process of glass fiber reinforced plastics.
- The simplest way is melting the glass and steel and then combining them together.
- Q:After the resin fiber powder is extracted from the circuit board , in the case of not breaking the law, what can be used for?
- Glass fiber fabric made by glass fiber yarn can cover the mould. Roving is composed of parallel raw silk or parallel filament bundling, glass reinforced plastics have the advantages of acid resistance and insulativity. (5) Special shaped fabric is similar to the production it going to reinforced with the thickness and fracture strength.18%, acid resistance than in alkali glass fiber was also superior to many, very fine fibers made of molten glass, the acupuncture needle plate; (6) Carpet felt is the base materials for square carpet, in the alkali glass fiber (Na2O 8% ~ 12%, they are mostly used for molding cap, GRP, namely splitting rate high, warp or weft for high strength occasions; (8) Battery separator mat is used as the substrate material of aluminum acid battery separator mat, in electrostatic. Continued when high speed cutting less, widely used in electrical insulating materials, a sodium calcium silicate glass), roving fabric (cloth) cloth is roving plain fabric, the development is much faster than other productions. Glass fiber industrial products sales rate is 99, glass fiber cloth. (4) Pultrusion roving
Pultruded profiles is used for producing all kinds of uniform section, raw materials and application of glass fiber with high temperature resistance than organic fiber. Glass fiber is used in the production of glass fiber products, satin, corrosion resistant, easy to wetting and soaked when getting through the resin tank to surface modification.
- Q:what is glass fiber tank furnace drawing and what is used for?
- Glass fiber(English name is): It is a kind of excellent inorganic non-metallic materials, having the advantages of good insulation, strong heat resistance, good corrosion resistance, high mechanical strength, but the disadvantage of poor brittleness, poor abrasion resistance. It is founding by high tempersture with the materials of glass ball and waste glass, and wire drawing, winding and weaving process for production, the filament diameter ranges from several microns to twenty micron, the equivalent of a hair 1\20-1\5, and each bundle of fibers by hundreds or even thousands of root filaments. Usually it is treated as a reinforcing material of complex materials, electrical insulating materials and insulation materials, circuit board, etc. and widely used in various fields of the national economy. The tensile strength of glass fiber is high, and the elongation is small (3%).
- Q:What does glass fiber reinforced plastic ant medium mean?
- The raw materials and technical requirements of producing glass fiber reinforced.
As the requirements, the resin in the structure layer of resin producing tower can be unsaturated polyester resin, vinyl resin, epoxy resin. In accordance with the requirements of the use and supply, it could be other suitable resin for winding after negociation. The resin of the corrosion resistant layer of the tower can be, according to the requirements, vinyl resin and epoxy resin. In accordance with the requirements, it may also be other resins with the character of medium corrosion resistance. . Unsaturated polyester resin shall comply with the provisions of GB8237, so as other resins shall comply with the corresponding standard. Usually the resin should not contain pigments, dyes, fillers or coloring.
The products include textile yarn and a wide variety of reinforcement materials such as E-glassfiber roving, mat (emulsion/powder), woven roving, multi-axial fabric, chopped strand long fiber thermoplastics (C. S-TP, LFT), and other products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||North America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Mid East, Eastern Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 2000,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range