Introduction of E-Glass Fiber Assembled Roving For SMC
E-glass fiber assembled roving for SMC is typically used to produce automotive parts, doors, bathtubs, water tanks and sports apparatus.
Specification of E-Glass Fiber Assembled Roving For SMC
Product Properties of E-Glass Fiber Assembled Roving For SMC
1.Excellent anti-static property
4.Good strand integrity, no fuzz and loose fiber
5.Excellent mechanical property
Package of E-Glass Fiber Assembled Roving For SMC
The roving to be packed on 20 pallets for a 20' container. The detailed package is listed as follows,
4 X 4 rolls/layer, 4 layer/pallet, 10 pallets
4 X 4 rolls/layer, 3 layer/pallet, 10 pallets.
Each layer is seperated with paperboard.Each pallet is supported by very strong papercoil at the four corners of pallet, then packed in big carton, wrapped in a polythene stretched film. The roving on pallet after package is visible.
Storage of E-Glass Fiber Assembled Roving For SMC
Unless otherwise specified, fiberglass products should be stored in a dry, cool and rain-proof area. It is recommended that the room temperature and humidity should be always maintained at 15℃-35℃ and 35%-65% respecitively. To ensure safety and avoid damage to the product, the pallets should not be stacked more than three layers high. When the pallets are stacked in 2 or 3 layers, care should be taken to correctly and smoothly move the top pallet.
- Q:What parts must used fiber reinforced concrete?
- Aircraft runway.
- Q:Knowledges of bamboo fiber.
- So it needs special equipment for processing, but because the bamboo fiber is very short, the most notable feature is the environmental protection and decontamination capability. At present, it is mainly used in textile products. There is an association of bamboo fiber, where phyllostachys pubescens (General requirements for three years) is soaked and peeled, almost like paper-making.
- Q:How to distinguish the glass fiber yarn
- Q:What are the differences between glass fiber and asbestos?
- Various kinds of products are formed finally which is called yarn number (t). The content of chrysotile is the most abundant. The diameter of glass fiber monofilament is from a few microns to twenty micron. 2 or more primary yarns are formed into added twist yarns by folded twist which is widely used. Glass fiber twist or twistless roving are formed into spun yarn with different specifications and usage. There mainly are alkali free. Composite line is formed by two or more fold twist. Glass fiber is a kind of inorganic nonmetal material with excellent performance. It uses glass ball or waste glass as raw materials and is formed by high temperature melting. It mainly is used for producing glass fiber products. It has no degree of twist and it is spray forming reinforced material and insulation,electric insulation and heat or thermal insulation material which is also called double twist yarn. It mainly is used for hand lay-up glass reinforced plastics and is known as detwisting yarn in glass fiber industry. The meaning of metric system number. This yarn is called primary twist yarn which is bundling filaments combined by impregnating compound, namely 24tex. It is mainly used for testing the thickness of the original silk, laminate and winding. The metric system number is recommmended by the international organization for standardization(line destiny). 3 metric system number: The fineness degree of the yarn is expressed by the yarn quality of the unit length, which is equivalent to a hair. The smaller the number is, the thicker the yarn is. Monofilament is equal to 20tex. There are many kinds of asbestos whcih is widely used and usually is called monofilament. The former is a fixed length, the latter is a fixed weight.
- Q:What are the characteristics of grc material?
- Q:What is the difference between the glass and glass reinforced plastics?
- Glass fiber reinforced plastics is also known as glass fibre reinforced plastics which is a kind of composite material. It is formed by compositing glass fiber cloth with resin. Production of glass and glass fiber needs soda. Glass fiber, just as its name implies, is a kind of glass which has become filament.
- Q:Does toughened glass and glass reinforced plastics are the same?
- No, it doesn't.
- Q:How to control the indicators and reduce product defects when producing glass fiber reinforced plastic products.
- Resins require low viscosity and are easy to operate manually. (2) pay attention to the overlap of the layer of raw materials, resin and unsaturated polyester. Enhance the materials by resin impregnation with roller or brusher, and then the corrosion resistance mandrel is made in the production made by the composite material. (3) advantages 1) As the advantages of straight fiber with reasonable line laying, as the inner lining, it could prevent wrinkles, so mould cost is high. Although the composite products are usually single shell. Twistless roving is used to priduce tube tank. (4) Disadvantages (1) It belongs to the labour intensive production. The filament winding angle and fiber arrangement density are designed according to the secondary active liquid thermosetting(subject to gel condensation) and two layers of fiber reinforced materials (reinforcing material surface mat.) The roving arranged in the creel, composite material and uniform direction; 2) the glass content can not be too high; 4) resin and reinforced material can be combined freely, mold depreciation is low, carbon fiber, phenolic resin, unsaturated polyester; 5) can be used to strengthen reinforced local enhancement.
- Q:How to produce glass steel?
- Material： Glass cloth, resin, curing agent tool: Glass pane or polyester i thin film process: According to the specifications for glass reinforced plastics, glass plane or polyester i thin film should be prepared and then you should tail glass cloth in accordance with requirements. At first, you should compound resin, and then you should put cloth that already have been tailed on the glass pane and cover it with compounded resin until its thickness meets requirements after removing all bubbles in it. After that, you should continue to cover it with polyester i thin film without bubbles and put a piece of glass on it if you want it more neat. A new product is ready after taking off the glass fiber reinforced plastics and trimming it carefully.
- Q:Does glass fiber reinforced plastic has expiration date?
- Glass fiber has no expiration date.
mainly produces E-glass and C-glass fiberglass products. The main products of the company are: E-glass and C-glass roving, chopped strands, continuous mats, stitch combo mats and stitch chopped mats, emulsion and powder chopped strand mats, woven roving and electronic yarn and fabrics with over 20 categories and 1000 specifications.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 150 Million
||overseas companies in Hongkong, Canada, South Africa, South Korea, India, Italy, Singapore, France and many other countries and regions.
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 5000,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range