Introduction of E-Glass Fiber Assembled Roving For SMC
E-glass fiber assembled roving for SMC is typically used to produce automotive parts, doors, bathtubs, water tanks and sports apparatus.
Specification of E-Glass Fiber Assembled Roving For SMC
Product Properties of E-Glass Fiber Assembled Roving For SMC
1.Excellent anti-static property
4.Good strand integrity, no fuzz and loose fiber
5.Excellent mechanical property
Package of E-Glass Fiber Assembled Roving For SMC
The roving to be packed on 20 pallets for a 20' container. The detailed package is listed as follows,
4 X 4 rolls/layer, 4 layer/pallet, 10 pallets
4 X 4 rolls/layer, 3 layer/pallet, 10 pallets.
Each layer is seperated with paperboard.Each pallet is supported by very strong papercoil at the four corners of pallet, then packed in big carton, wrapped in a polythene stretched film. The roving on pallet after package is visible.
Storage of E-Glass Fiber Assembled Roving For SMC
Unless otherwise specified, fiberglass products should be stored in a dry, cool and rain-proof area. It is recommended that the room temperature and humidity should be always maintained at 15℃-35℃ and 35%-65% respecitively. To ensure safety and avoid damage to the product, the pallets should not be stacked more than three layers high. When the pallets are stacked in 2 or 3 layers, care should be taken to correctly and smoothly move the top pallet.
- Q:Main use of glass fiber
- Traffic. Among them, but the toughness of the same plastic will decrease, but after 1990s, with the global glass fiber modified plastics improves, glass fiber plain cloth has been widely used in various field. Because it is widely used in various field.
- Q:Production process of glass fiber tube
- The tube is made in continuous movement of mandrel. It should be feed into steel mould fixed in bearing. After continuous filament winding and centrifugal casting process finishes,the number of pipe manufacturers using reciprocating fiber winding process is more than that of other two production technology. After the resin in products has been solidified, you should inject unsaturated resin with catalyst at the one side of steel mould. This process is that pipe passes through a feeding station whcih aims to supply resin presoak twistless roving. There are mainly three manufacturing techniques of glass fiber pipe. Reciprocating fiber winding technology (belonging to the fixed length method). The main material includes glass fiber reinforced materials and sand. Auxiliary angle (wingding angel) is controlled by the ratio of impregnating vessel movement speed and mandrel rotate speed. Pipe usually solidifies under high temperature. With the help of centrifugal force, its applicability is very good. Continuous filament winding process(belongs to continuous method). Impregnating vessel movement is controlled by computerization machine. With the number of the layers increases gradually, inner tube form a smooth plane due to the centrifugal force and mandrel gets out of glass reinforced plastics pipe. Centrifugal casting process (belonging to the fixed length method). Tube made in this way, is also known as glass fiber reinforced plastic sand pipe. Reciprocating filament winding process In this process
- Q:Is glass micro lead bad for people?
- Q:Does glass wool belongs to glass fiber cloth?
- No, glass wool belongs to the one category of glass fiber and it is a kind of artificial inorganic fiber. Glass fiber cloth is twistless roving plain fabric made by glass fiber cloth.
- Q:What is the difference between glass fiber reinforced plastic antenna and cannon antenna?
- One is made of glass, the other is made of iron.
- Q:Variety use of alkali free glass fiber
- Q:Main characteristics of glass reinforced plastics grating
- Mechanical strength, high corrosion resistance, light weight, long life
- Q:What are used to produce glass fiber geogrids.
- It is mesh structure materials made by certain weave technology in order to improve the overall usability. Glass fiber geogrids with glass fiber twistless roving as the main raw material is also called fiber geogrid. Geogrid is excellent geotechnical base material formed by a special coating treatment process for the protection of glass fiber.
- Q:How to make the lining of tank acid-proof and anticorrosion.
- If it is metal can, cleaning, descaling and brushing anticorrosion lacquer will be fine.
- Q:What is the differences between the glass and steel doors and windows?
mainly produces E-glass and C-glass fiberglass products. The main products of the company are: E-glass and C-glass roving, chopped strands, continuous mats, stitch combo mats and stitch chopped mats, emulsion and powder chopped strand mats, woven roving and electronic yarn and fabrics with over 20 categories and 1000 specifications.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 150 Million
||overseas companies in Hongkong, Canada, South Africa, South Korea, India, Italy, Singapore, France and many other countries and regions.
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 5000,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range