Introduction of E-Glass Fiber Assembled Roving For SMC
E-glass fiber assembled roving for SMC is typically used to produce automotive parts, doors, bathtubs, water tanks and sports apparatus.
Specification of E-Glass Fiber Assembled Roving For SMC
Product Properties of E-Glass Fiber Assembled Roving For SMC
1.Excellent anti-static property
4.Good strand integrity, no fuzz and loose fiber
5.Excellent mechanical property
Package of E-Glass Fiber Assembled Roving For SMC
The roving to be packed on 20 pallets for a 20' container. The detailed package is listed as follows,
4 X 4 rolls/layer, 4 layer/pallet, 10 pallets
4 X 4 rolls/layer, 3 layer/pallet, 10 pallets.
Each layer is seperated with paperboard.Each pallet is supported by very strong papercoil at the four corners of pallet, then packed in big carton, wrapped in a polythene stretched film. The roving on pallet after package is visible.
Storage of E-Glass Fiber Assembled Roving For SMC
Unless otherwise specified, fiberglass products should be stored in a dry, cool and rain-proof area. It is recommended that the room temperature and humidity should be always maintained at 15℃-35℃ and 35%-65% respecitively. To ensure safety and avoid damage to the product, the pallets should not be stacked more than three layers high. When the pallets are stacked in 2 or 3 layers, care should be taken to correctly and smoothly move the top pallet.
- Q:What are the types of glass fiber yarns?
- According to different diameter, glass fiber yarn can be divided into yarn and roving general. The yarn is usually used for producing curtains.
- Q:Detail information about polyester powder binder for glass fiber felt
- Q:what are the material used for GRC decorative lines
- Cement, sand, glass fiber. We should pay attention to anti-cracking in interior decoration.
- Q:How to produce 0.3 mm glass fiber Chopped strand? What kind of glass fiber yarn is better?
- with strong ability in grinding). And when producing the asbestos shingle, there should be a progress of mixing the materials. The short fibercan be morceled by chopping machine or manually. The reason for short fiberis is avoid all fiber winding and fiber grinding (the main component of glass fiber is silica, and offal of glass fiber used for asbestos shingle. It is low cost, and do not need any special requirements. For
the current market.
- Q:What is the material of glass steel? How to make it?
- Glass fiber reinforced plastic is a kind of composite material. It is common in everyday life. As a typical composite material, it is made by glass fiber and epoxy resin. In general, the glass fiber should be woven into a glass cloth, and then mix with the epoxy resin, the glass fiber reinforced plastic can be made after expoxy resin solidition. Epoxy resin itself is toxic, but the chemical properties is stable, and it is not harmful to human after solidation.
- Q:What is the difference between pultrusion geogrids and molding geogrids.
- Bearing profiles can moulding FRP geogrids after demoulding. The upper layer is plate structure: It is mainly formed by connecting pultrusion moulding "I" or "T". At the same time glass fiber twistless roving is spreaded in large metal mold with the lower pultrusion geogrids is hand paste. Its role is to connect the bearing profile. According to need, various extrusion molding round bar or abnormal bar interval material are used. Pultruded FRP geogrids mainly consists of three parts and then formed by curing. Pultrusion moudling "I" or "T" profile are used as a bearing rod with various pultruded round bar or abnormal bar (adhesive bar) are used as cross bar by adhesion agent. According to a certain distance, transverse rod and the bearing rod is fixedly connected together to form the FRP geogrids. The surface of molding FRP geogrids in the production can be sealed and plastic geogridsis produced by machine. Its function is to adjust and fix the void ratio of the glass fiber reinforced plastic grating.
- Q:Can you describe the production process of glass fiber and the production process?
- The production process of glass fiber generally includes: Purchase the raw materials, mixed according to the formula, and then transfer to the glass furnace for melting and refining, after operation channel flow to the bushing, the sizing agent after coating by wire drawing machine traction, forming the original cake, and then flow to the rear section reprocessing procedures (usually a short cut, winding, weaving, puffing and twisting) or sell (direct yarn)
- Q:The difference between glass fiber plain cloth and glass fiber woven roving.
- According to the weight and width, there are many models including 200 g, 400 g, 600 g and 800 g. The width of 900, 1000, 1270 and 1400 are commonly used. The width is from a few centimeters to 3 meters and the weight is from 60 to 800.
- Q:What is the technological process of glass Fiber chopped strand mat?
- Fiber reinforced epoxy resin composite material forming process. Compared with traditional materials, the composite material has a series of irreplaceable characteristics, which has been developed rapidly since the second world war. Although the production is small, but the level of composite materials is one of signs that marks national or regional science, technology and economic level. Composite material is mainly composed of two parts: reinforced material and base material. Reinforced material: In composite material, some reinforced material such as the glass fiber in glass reinforced plastics and carbon fiber in CFRP(carbon fiber reinforced material) give major mechanical property to composite material. Matrix: Matrix is a single material which aims to make composite material as a whole such as resin in glass reinforced plastics( epoxy resin referred in this paper). Composite materialcan be divided into three kinds according to the matrix material: resin composite material, metal matrix composite material, and inorganic nonmetallic composite material such as ceramic matrix composite material.
- Q:What does fireproof bag used for ?
- The outer layer of fireproof bag is made of glass fiber with special treatment. Its inner layer is filled with special refractory, thermal insulation and expanding material. The fireproof bag is not flammable with fire resistance limit is up to over 4 hours and it can expand and solidify at a high temperature.
mainly produces E-glass and C-glass fiberglass products. The main products of the company are: E-glass and C-glass roving, chopped strands, continuous mats, stitch combo mats and stitch chopped mats, emulsion and powder chopped strand mats, woven roving and electronic yarn and fabrics with over 20 categories and 1000 specifications.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 150 Million
||overseas companies in Hongkong, Canada, South Africa, South Korea, India, Italy, Singapore, France and many other countries and regions.
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 5000,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range