Introduction of E-Glass Fiber Assembled Roving For SMC
E-glass fiber assembled roving for SMC is typically used to produce automotive parts, doors, bathtubs, water tanks and sports apparatus.
Specification of E-Glass Fiber Assembled Roving For SMC
Product Properties of E-Glass Fiber Assembled Roving For SMC
1.Excellent anti-static property
4.Good strand integrity, no fuzz and loose fiber
5.Excellent mechanical property
Package of E-Glass Fiber Assembled Roving For SMC
The roving to be packed on 20 pallets for a 20' container. The detailed package is listed as follows,
4 X 4 rolls/layer, 4 layer/pallet, 10 pallets
4 X 4 rolls/layer, 3 layer/pallet, 10 pallets.
Each layer is seperated with paperboard.Each pallet is supported by very strong papercoil at the four corners of pallet, then packed in big carton, wrapped in a polythene stretched film. The roving on pallet after package is visible.
Storage of E-Glass Fiber Assembled Roving For SMC
Unless otherwise specified, fiberglass products should be stored in a dry, cool and rain-proof area. It is recommended that the room temperature and humidity should be always maintained at 15℃-35℃ and 35%-65% respecitively. To ensure safety and avoid damage to the product, the pallets should not be stacked more than three layers high. When the pallets are stacked in 2 or 3 layers, care should be taken to correctly and smoothly move the top pallet.
- Q:What resin fiber powder can be used for?
- Q:How many types of glass fiber and what is escorting yarn?
- According to the yarn bundle, it can be divided into roving, fine yarn and textile yarn. According to production types, it can be divided into direct yarn and union yarn. Yarn can be divided into twisted yarn and felting yarn according to the degree of twist. According to the manufacturing products, it is divided into winding yarn and twistless yarn.
- Q:What does fireproof bag used for ?
- The outer layer of fireproof bag is made of glass fiber with special treatment. Its inner layer is filled with special refractory, thermal insulation and expanding material. The fireproof bag is not flammable with fire resistance limit is up to over 4 hours and it can expand and solidify at a high temperature.
- Q:Does Glass fibre reinforced plastic belongs to glass ?
- Q:What are the types of glass fiber yarns?
- Yarn is usually used for glass fiber window screening.
- Q:What is the difference between the glass and glass reinforced plastics?
- Glass and glass reinforced plastics is totally different two things.Generally speaking, glass reinforced plastics is a kind of plastics with cloth or felt made by glass fiber as reinforced plastics.
- Q:What parts must used fiber reinforced concrete?
- Dimensional concrete has high tensile strength and ultimate bending strength, or other importanter enginering part. Now many bridges uses prestressed concrete, especially the toughness increasing range is large, we rarely seen fiber reinforced concrete for bridges.
- Q:What is glass fiber?
- It is a kind of boron silicate glass with corrosion protection. It also can used as chemical filter. As a reinforcing material of glass fiber, it has the following characteristics. It is alleged that it also has the potential as glass fiber reinforced materials with 86000MPa elastic modulus. It is upgraded alkali free glass fiber for the requirements of environmental protection. It belongs to a sodium calcium silicate glass containing boron or no-boron and high alkali glass fiber (over 13% sodium oxidation, the absorption of impact energy is very good, but it is very important). After processing, glass fiber can be divided into non-alkali glass fiber ( 0% ~ 2% sodium oxidation). Quartz sand belongs to sodium calcium silicate glass with good heat resistance. (1) with high tensile strength, it can be fused into a small glass beads under high temperature and also can used for the production of reinforced materials. (3) the elastic limit is large and the tensile strength is high. (7) good machinability, it is mainly used for enhancing the properity of cement. It also can be used for enhancing asphalt roofing. Its main component are silica and it is a typical sodium silicate glass so as to reduce environmental pollution. It also be widely used for the production of glass fiber. (11) It is not easy to burn with high strength. Its disadvantage is that it is easy to be eroded by inorganic acid. Its strength is greatly increased with high flexibility. Glass fiber is mainly used for electrical insulating materials, manufacture of reinforced plastic or reinforced rubber, electrical insulating materials and heat or thermal insulation materials and so on.
- Q:Epoxy resin mortar mix ratio
- 200 to 300 of mortar and 100 of epoxy resin will be fine. It should be added according to concentration. Construction convenient and high quality can be reported as the premise.
- Q:What are the characteristics of grc material?
mainly produces E-glass and C-glass fiberglass products. The main products of the company are: E-glass and C-glass roving, chopped strands, continuous mats, stitch combo mats and stitch chopped mats, emulsion and powder chopped strand mats, woven roving and electronic yarn and fabrics with over 20 categories and 1000 specifications.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 150 Million
||overseas companies in Hongkong, Canada, South Africa, South Korea, India, Italy, Singapore, France and many other countries and regions.
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 5000,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range