Temperature: 250C to 450C depending on different grades of asbestos selected.
Loss on ignition: Less than 35%
Dust Free Asbestos Twisted Rope
Temperature: less than 550 degree C;
Diameter: 6.0mm to 50mm;
Water capacity: 3.5% to 4%
Loss on ignition: 19%.
Twisted dust free asbestos rope twisted with tow or more strands of dust free asbestos yarn. It can be within steel wire reinforcement. Extensively used as caulking, sealing and heat insulation materials.
1)Material:dust free asbestos fiber ; dusted asbestos fiber
2)Type: twisted rope, round bradied rope, square braided rope
3)Temp:350C for dust free asbestos rope; 250C, 300C 300C for dusted asbestos rope
4)Size:braided rope: 6mm-50mm; twisted rope: 1.5mm-60mm
- Q:What are the differences between non asbestos gaskets and non asbestos gaskets?
- What are the differences between non asbestos gaskets and non asbestos gaskets?No asbestos gasket is according to the requirements of various specific conditions to non asbestos sealing materials (using aramid fiber, high temperature resistant synthetic mineral fibers, rubber oil resistant materials, etc.) by the rolling method or stamping tools, sealing products of various shapes and the shear.
- Q:What is the density of rock wool rope (asbestos rope)?
- Not so tall?!A machine has a density of between 500 and 600 kilograms per cubic meterThere are also kinds of coats filled with 150 to 200 kilograms per cubic meterI'm talking about aluminium silicate
- Q:Who knows what asbestos does and what does it do with cement?
- Asbestos fire protection, high temperature resistance, corrosion resistanceCement, usually used as a refractory
- Q:Which brand is good for asbestos tile in Zhuzhou? What's the price and specifications?
- Now most of asbestos are small workshop production, because of asbestos products belong to the past, now no longer used in many places, usually used for temporary buildings, can go to the outskirts of a lot of building materials market to sell, the price is not clear.
- Q:What are asbestos rubber mats?
- Asbestos rubber gasket to asbestos fiber, rubber as the main raw material, supplemented by rubber compounding agent and filling material, through mixing, mixing, hot roll forming, vulcanization and other processes made.Asbestos rubber gasket according to its formula, process performance and use of different, can be divided into ordinary asbestos rubber gasket and oil resistant asbestos rubber pad.Oil resistant asbestos gasket (G2184): oil resistant asbestos rubber gasket, made of high quality asbestos fiber, oil resistant fiber, filler, colorant and so on.Widely used in petroleum and chemical industry pipelines and equipment, according to the working conditions can choose the corresponding level of model.
- Q:How to identify if asbestos contains asbestos?
- Talc refers to: talcum powder, white or white like, fine, no sand powder, hand touch greasy feel, odorless, tasteless. The main component of talc powder is talc, which is treated by hydrochloric acid, washed and dried after being crushed. It can not be dissolved in water, diluted ore, acid or dilute hydrogen alkali solution. It can be used as medicine. Talc powder can be divided into chemical grade talc powder, ceramic grade talc powder, cosmetics grade talcum powder, medicine and food grade talcum powder according to the purpose and grade.
- Q:Are the leftover bits and pieces of asbestos products hazardous wastes?
- In the "national hazardous waste list" on a clear list of asbestos products from scrap belong to hazardous waste, specifically in the list of asbestos waste category HW36 312nd -- 001 -- 36 of the stone surface dust, asbestos building materials in the production process of waste fiber, waste cotton; 316th -- 001 -- stone surface dust, producing 36 in the process of asbestos fiber waste, waste cotton.
- Q:What is asbestos? What is the standard?
- The standard system of chrysotile asbestos in China has been established on the basis of reference to the standards of the advanced countries in the world and the actual conditions of china. It not only specifies detailed inspection methods and determination methods, but also specifies detailed inspection equipment parameters.In 1961, Chinese promulgated the industry to build non metal ore Research Institute for reference by Soviet standards asbestos industry standard, building standard 54-61 "chrysotile" standard.In 1987, China formulated GB8071-1987, chrysotile asbestos, GB6646-1986, chrysotile asbestos inspection methods and other standards.In 1998, the national standard of GB8071-1987 asbestos was revised by the Xianyang Institute of non-metallic mineral research and design. Increase the definitions of revision, modify the product code, cancel the product classification, will reflect the degree of fiber loosening the specific surface area of the project to release the project determination, will be divided into test type testing and factory inspection, increase the operability of standard test, save time and cost, the provisions of the rules of inspection, strict inspection, the risk of reasonable allocation, the formation of a more advanced and perfect the standard system of asbestos.
- Q:2mm asbestos plate, how much pressure?
- Asbestos fiber, rubber as the main raw material, and then with rubber compounding agent and filling material, through mixingMixing, hot roll forming, vulcanization and other processes made. Asbestos rubber gasket according to its formula, process performance and use of different, can be divided into ordinary asbestos rubber gasket and oil resistant asbestos rubber gasket. Depending on the temperature and pressure used, it can be divided into low pressure asbestos rubber gasket, medium pressure asbestos rubber gasket and high pressure asbestos rubber gasket. Applicable to water, water vapor, oil, solvents, medium acid and alkali seal, asbestos gasket is mainly used in the middle and low pressure flange connection seal.Low pressure asbestos gasket (G2183): low pressure asbestos gasket is made of a white asbestos fiber, suitable for the majority of low demand, asbestos gasket is mainly used for steam, water, gas, oil seal and non erosive medium.Medium pressure asbestos gasket (G2182): mainly used for steam, hydraulic, gas, oil and non corrosive media seal.High pressure asbestos gasket (G2181): mainly used for steam, hydraulic, gas, oil and non corrosive media seal.Oil resistant asbestos gasket (G2184): mainly used for steam, hydraulic, gas, oil, solvent and non corrosive media seal.Asbestos rubber gasket refers to asbestos and rubber composite gasket products, used in liquid sealed environment. Asbestos rubber gasket manufacturing, in addition to asbestos fiber and rubber, added with agent and filler material, through the processes of mixing, hot roll forming and vulcanization made with good sealing performance.
- Q:Non asbestos insulation bottle and what is the difference between the asbestos insulation bottle? Five
- Then the "asbestos thermos bottle" is the thermos bottle actually by the outer container and the inner liner is composed of liner, vacuum, used for heat insulation. Well, there's a brace to fix between the inside and outside. Therefore, the insulation, easy to shape insulation material - asbestos is the best choice for this support!In other words, the "non asbestos thermos bottle" is not "asbestos" between inside and outside the bile as support the kind of thermos bottle. Of course, the "non asbestos thermos bottle" expensive.Your problem is to ask in Guangzhou where can I buy a thermos. In fact, I also know by netizens "light industrial Guangzhou Co. Ltd. this company is selling all kinds of thermos bottle, the company's production quality good yo, you can go to Baidu search!Good luck!
With many years of experience in manufacturing and exporting sealing products and heat insulation, our company owns up-to-date technology and advanced equipment. We passed the evaluation of ISO9001:2008 certification in 2009. Our products are mainly exported to Europe, the Middle East, south America and southeast Asia.Our outstanding product quality and best price have earned us the loyalty of clients all over the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average