Temperature: 250C to 450C depending on different grades of asbestos selected.
Loss on ignition: Less than 35%
Dust Free Asbestos Twisted Rope
Temperature: less than 550 degree C;
Diameter: 6.0mm to 50mm;
Water capacity: 3.5% to 4%
Loss on ignition: 19%.
Twisted dust free asbestos rope twisted with tow or more strands of dust free asbestos yarn. It can be within steel wire reinforcement. Extensively used as caulking, sealing and heat insulation materials.
1)Material:dust free asbestos fiber ; dusted asbestos fiber
2)Type: twisted rope, round bradied rope, square braided rope
3)Temp:350C for dust free asbestos rope; 250C, 300C 300C for dusted asbestos rope
4)Size:braided rope: 6mm-50mm; twisted rope: 1.5mm-60mm
- Q:Cry for help！！！
- Asbestos carcinogenic is not entirely how much asbestos smoke, vary from person to person, wish you safe and sound. Asbestos containing products have been basically prohibited abroad. Shun is auspicious.
- Q:What can make asbestos dissolve, 50?
- asbestos pollutionAround 95% of asbestos used in the world is chrysotile asbestos, and its fibers can be split into very fine meta fibres, which consume about 1 tons of asbestos per industry and about 10 grams of asbestos fibers are released into the environment. 1 kilograms of asbestos containing about 1 million Genyuan fiber. The diameter of the element fiber is generally 0.5 microns, and the length is below 5 microns. It can suspend in the atmosphere and water for weeks and months, and continuously cause pollution. Asbestos related diseases are prevalent in a variety of industrial occupations, research shows. Such as asbestos mining, processing and use of asbestos or asbestos materials in all walks of life (construction, vessel and auto repair, metallurgy, textile, mechanical and electrical engineering, chemistry, agriculture, etc.).The United States Environmental Protection Agency has restricted the use of asbestos products, such as the regulations on the prohibition of spraying fire-resistant coatings containing asbestos fibers, as promulgated in 1972.During the German 19802003 years, asbestos related occupation disease caused 12 thousand deaths. Asbestos killed 2000 people a year in france. The United States reported nearly 20000 cases of asbestos in the 19901999 period.In 1998, the WHO reiterated the carcinogenic effects of chrysotile asbestos, particularly the risk of mesothelioma, and continued to call for alternatives. WHO also said that no threshold was found, and asbestos dust did not cause cancer risk at this level.Many countries have chosen a total ban on the use of such dangerous substances, including most members of the European Union (all members to 2005 must prohibit all asbestos) and a growing number of other countries (Iceland, Norway, Switzerland, New Zealand, Czech Republic, Chile, Peru, South Korea). Other countries are looking at the dangers of asbestos, such as Australia and Brazil.
- Q:Why marine equipment does not contain asbestos?
- The company since its inception, has been sticking to the "quality first, integrity-based, customer first, mutual benefit" business principles, carefully for customers to provide quality products to each do a project to win the applause of the service concept. At present, products have been in the country hundreds of shipyards, and the formation of long-term stable relations of cooperation. At the same time, I sincerely look forward to working with friends from all walks of life a wide range of business cooperation and exchanges, for our shipyard's shipbuilding industry to contribute a force.
- Q:The difference between asbestos and aluminium silicate
- Asbestos, also known as asbestos, is a commercial term for silicate mineral products with high tensile strength, high flexibility, chemical and thermal resistance, electrical insulation, and spinnability. It is a general term for natural fibrous silicate minerals.
- Q:What's the national number of asbestos ropes?
- Asbestos rope: divided into dust asbestos twisted rope and dust-free asbestos twisted rope two kinds, specifications have 3 - 160.0mm, asbestos woven rope specifications: 12mm - 80mm, each small package 5-10 kg, 40 kg per bag.
- Q:What is the difference between non asbestos gasket and non asbestos gasket?
- No asbestos gasket is according to the requirements of various specific conditions to non asbestos sealing materials (using aramid fiber, high temperature resistant synthetic mineral fibers, rubber oil resistant materials, etc.) by the rolling method or stamping tools, sealing products of various shapes and the shear.
- Q:To seek the relevant laws, regulations and requirements for the relevant disposal of asbestos materials in China, that is, the relevant requirements for the disposal of discarded asbestos materials
- Circular of the State Administration of safety supervision on strengthening dust hazard control in asbestos mine and asbestos products enterprisesGeneral Administration of quality supervision, inspection and quarantine bulletin on the prohibition of asbestos use in automobiles and other products"Asbestos control regulations and their testing methods" and so on
- Q:What material can asbestos powder be made into? 20
- There are many alternatives now.Asbestos powder can be blended into fireproof spray or paintCan shred asbestos powder made of the desired things
- Q:The problem of asbestos in cosmetics
- Niosh Method 9000, issue 2, Asbestos, Chrysotile, by, XRD-9000 (2) are standards for testing in cosmetics, and beta can do that.Test procedure (X ray diffraction - polarizing microscopy)
- Q:Who knows where there is no high temperature asbestos or no asbestos?
- We specialize in the production of environmentally friendly, pollution-free, odorless asbestos free materials, products through the ROHS certification, drinking water certification and many other European and American countries standard certification.
With many years of experience in manufacturing and exporting sealing products and heat insulation, our company owns up-to-date technology and advanced equipment. We passed the evaluation of ISO9001:2008 certification in 2009. Our products are mainly exported to Europe, the Middle East, south America and southeast Asia.Our outstanding product quality and best price have earned us the loyalty of clients all over the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average