|Packaging Detail:||inner with plastic bag, outer with cartbon box|
Glass Fiber Vermiculite Cloth
PPS Short fibers can keep intensity completely and bear chemistry maturing inherently.
Fiberglass non woven usage ranges from asphalt plant, incinerator, metallurgy, cement
carbon black, liquid boiler, coal fire boiler.
HL Filter’s Fiberglass non woven needle felt owns a lot of advantages:
1. Good Temperature-Resistance. Max. Temp. 280℃
2.Excellent performance of Anti-acid Anti-alkali.
3.High Filtration Efficiency: reach to 99.9%
4.Stable working time: up to more than 4500 hours. Could be used cyclically.
5.First choice in incinerator, metallurgy, cement carbon black, liquid boiler, coal fire boiler.
6.Variety of finish treatments
7.Stable working time: up to more than 4500 hours. Could be used cyclically.
8. Various Applications: incinerator, metallurgy, cement carbon black and liquid boiler.
9. Used in dust filtration of high temperature, high acidity, high alkalinity, fine high
temperature, collection of valuable metal, high adhesive property etc.
10. Customized by order.
With rich practical experience and working R&D team, we can design and develop kinds of filter media
to satisfy the complex and diverse working conditions.
11. Advanced production lines: Complete testing and testing methods are the assurance to the products’
12. Professional team: 2,300 Skilled Workers and Professional Engineers.
13. Reliable Technology.
Advanced technology and equipment are the prerequisite for the production of quality products.
Our finish treatments capabilities allow us to provide a variety of felt finish treatments,
such as mechanical finish treatments: Singing, Calendering and heat-setting. Our wet finish treatments
capabilities include chemical finish treatments such as surface coating and total impregnation.
1.Material : Fiberglass staple fiber
2.Scrim: with fiberglass staple yarn
6.Temperature (℃): Continue: 240, Instant: 280
1.Excellent Anti-Acid And Anti-Alkali
2.High Temperature Resistance:240-280
3.Long Service Life: >4500 hours
4.Abrasion resistance, high tensile strength
5.Single fiber, high porosity, gas filtration resistance
6.Low resistance of filtration
7.Can be used in a variety of complex situation and harsh environmental conditions
8.Can be customized.
Singeing, Calendering, Heat setting
- Q:When are Leopard Geckos supposed to lay their eggs.?
- Yes it will if it has miracle grow in the peat moss. You need to get something organic for your snake.
- Q:Is Eco Earth Moss good for incubating Leopard Gecko Eggs?
- we use a small 18inch viv, with the eggs placed in a small tub containing moist perlite with a heat mat linked to a thermostat so they eggs are at a constant temperature. this way works really well as some of our eggs hatched after only 36 days...and they were at the lower temps for females as well. in the past though we have used the same setup only in a polystyrene fish box. once we even managed to incubate eggs successfully in the airing cupboard!!
- Q:Can coarse sand replace vermiculite?
- Sand can replace the vermiculite, but thick enough, at least in mung bean.
- Q:How do i mix these items to get a certain N-P-K ratio in my soil?
- The first answer lists things for retaining water rather than increasing drainage. Coarse grit or horticultural sand will aid drainage.
- Q:What type of bedding is needed for Bearded Dragon eggs in an Incubator?
- The result that some small common residing house carry batteries has on the ecosystem is tiny. Even a motor vehicle battery has infrequently any result on the ecosystem. it particularly is basically a gaggle of environmentalists who prefer to make it appear like they are doing stable who save bringing that up.
- Q:What store can I purchase vermiculite at?
- Hi, sounds like you may be misting the vermiculite a little too much and from my experience totally covering the eggs is a problem, even though they are eggs they still need to breath and if you carefully pick up an egg and hold it up to a good light the embryo should be visible and appear pink in colour. Don't allow the temperature to drop bellow 82. Hope this helps
- Q:does anyone know were i can purchase vermiculite.?
- Anything you start in water seems to do better in vermiculite-- I use it for african violet cuttings and other cuttings as it seems to encourage more natural root growth. Vermiculite is also used in soilless gardening, where you grow plants in tanks or pipes, and regularly run water with nutrients through it.
- Q:Using Vermiculite and/or Perlite?
- u mite try Miracle Grow... they make great soils w/ food/ all that stuff
- Q:What is vermiculite steel tile?
- The light and compact steel roof system can be applied not only to the traditional wooden house surface and reinforced concrete slope, but also to the steel structure and the grid. Whether new or refurbished roofs can be the most economical and perfect use, fully meet the architects of quality requirements, designers inspired to become a reality. The steel roof system is especially suitable for rebuilding flat roofed buildings.
- Q:I used Vermiculite instead of Perlite, is that ok?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range