|Packaging Detail:||inner with plastic bag, outer with cartbon box|
Glass Fiber Vermiculite Cloth
PPS Short fibers can keep intensity completely and bear chemistry maturing inherently, keep goo
Fiberglass non woven usage ranges from asphalt plant, incinerator, metallurgy, cement
carbon black, liquid boiler, coal fire boiler.
HL Filter’s Fiberglass non woven needle felt owns a lot of advantages:
1. Good Temperature-Resistance. Max. Temp. 280℃
2.Excellent performance of Anti-acid Anti-alkali.
3.High Filtration Efficiency: reach to 99.9%
4.Stable working time: up to more than 4500 hours. Could be used cyclically.
5.First choice in incinerator, metallurgy, cement carbon black, liquid boiler, coal fire boiler.
6.Variety of finish treatments
7.Stable working time: up to more than 4500 hours. Could be used cyclically.
8. Various Applications: incinerator, metallurgy, cement carbon black and liquid boiler.
9. Used in dust filtration of high temperature, high acidity, high alkalinity, fine high
temperature, collection of valuable metal, high adhesive property etc.
10. Customized by order.
With rich practical experience and working R&D team, we can design and develop kinds of filter media
to satisfy the complex and diverse working conditions.
11. Professional team: 2,300 Skilled Workers and Professional Engineers.
12. Reliable Technology.
Advanced technology and equipment are the prerequisite for the production of quality products.
Our finish treatments capabilities allow us to provide a variety of felt finish treatments,
such as mechanical finish treatments: Singing, Calendering and heat-setting. Our wet finish treatments
capabilities include chemical finish treatments such as surface coating and total impregnation.
1.Material : Fiberglass staple fiber
2.Scrim: with fiberglass staple yarn
6.Temperature (℃): Continue: 240, Instant: 280
1.Excellent Anti-Acid And Anti-Alkali
2.High Temperature Resistance:240-280
3.Long Service Life: >4500 hours
4.Abrasion resistance, high tensile strength
5.Single fiber, high porosity, gas filtration resistance
6.Low resistance of filtration
7.Can be used in a variety of complex situation and harsh environmental conditions
8.Can be customized.
Singeing, Calendering, Heat setting
- Q:Why does vermiculite have gold or silver on its surface?
- Vermiculite can be according to the stages can be divided into vermiculite and expanded vermiculite, according to color classification can be divided into golden vermiculite, vermiculite, vermiculite milky white silver white.The selective absorption of minerals by visible light is the main reason for the color of objects. Different colors of light waves are typically represented in different wavelengths, in nanometers, 1nm=109m. The visible light wavelength between 390 - 760nm, the wavelength from long to short in order to show the red orange yellow green blue purple color. Their blend color is white.Minerals are varied in color. One of the reasons for color rendering is that the white light passes through minerals during the process of internal electron transition, resulting in selective absorption of different light colors. The other is caused by physical optical processes. The main cause of the internal electron transition in minerals is the existence of pigment ions, such as Fe3+, which makes hematite red and V3+ makes vanadium garnet green. It is the lattice defects that form "color centers", such as the purple of fluorite. In mineralogy, colors are generally divided into 3 categories: self color is the intrinsic color of minerals; color is the color caused by mixing; false colors are due to some physical optical process. Such as bornite fresh face is red copper oxide film due to surface oxidation, caused by the interference of light and blue purple tarnish. The inner mineral containing directional fine inclusions, when the mineral can occur when the color change colors, transparent minerals or cleavage fracture can sometimes cause the interference of light and appear like iridescent rainbow.
- Q:Vermiculite and perlite which good insulation effect?
- The insulation effect should be all right. Just the price and the use are differentVermiculite can be used as building material, adsorbent, fireproof insulating material, mechanical lubricant, soil amendment, etc..
- Q:Baht, activated carbon, vermiculite, these three often harmful to the body?
- Activated carbon is a porous substance, inert in the air, not only harmful to the body, but also the suspension of air, harmful gases.
- Q:Can ordinary small stones instead of vermiculite be used as Camellia cuttings?
- Vermiculite can be used in flowers, vegetables, fruit cultivation, seedling raising and so on. In addition to potting soil and regulators, it is also used for soilless culture. As a nutrient base for growing potted trees and commercial beds, it is especially advantageous for the transplanting and transportation of plants. Vermiculite can effectively promote plant root growth and seedling growth is stable. Provide water and nutrients necessary for plant growth for long periods of time and maintain the stability of root sun temperature. Vermiculite can make crops from the early stages of growth can be sufficient water and minerals, to promote rapid growth of plants, increase production. Zhenhai insulation factory.
- Q:Can vermiculite take the place of soil? Is it okay to plant seeds directly in vermiculite?
- Vermiculite is a kind of thermal insulation material, garden cultivation can play the role of heat preservation and water conservation, but the plants contain little trace elements, it can not replace the soil. But seeds can be planted directly in just inside.
- Q:Is it OK to mix vermiculite and perlite in the vegetables grown in the soil?
- Green wood cutting also called softwood cutting. In the period of rose growth, new shoots are used in the new year. Usually in 6~10 months, summer and autumn. When shoot top flower abortion residual, namely their wattle, flowers below the branches full of spores as cuttings. The cuttings is 10 cm long, with three buds, bud bud tip cut from 0.6~0.8 cm, 0.2~0.3 cm from base under bud bud, a festival will be playing to the leaf into bed. The upper part of the ground remains 1~2 - Section buds with 1~2 leaves, and some leaflets are cut as appropriate. With clean sand or vermiculite, perlite, chaff ash and loose, breathable material matrix slotting machine etc.. The spacing between cuttings was 4~5 cm.
- Q:How to use flower vermiculite?
- In agriculture, vermiculite can be used as a soil conditioner, because of its good cation exchange and adsorption, water storage structure, moisture can improve the soil and improve the permeability of soil and water, acidicto neutralsoil; vermiculite can also play a buffer action, hindering the rapid change of pH value the fertilizer slow release in crop growth medium, and excessive use of fertilizers and allowing no harm to plants; vermiculite can also provide a K, Mg, Ca, Fe, Mn, Cu, Zn trace elements to crops
- Q:There is vermiculite in the soil. Can you eat the vegetables grown?
- There is vermiculite in the soil, and the vegetables can be eaten. Vermiculite is a natural, inorganic, non-toxic mineral that expands at high temperatures.
- Q:How much cement does the vermiculite heat preservation layer need?
- Cement and expanded vermiculite, cement should be no less than 325, usually choose 425 ordinary Portland cement. The volume ratio of cement and expanded vermiculite is generally 1:5, which is economical and reasonable. Cement and sand aspect than the general 1:1. Site inspection method: mix the cement paste with fine powder and knead it by hand.
- Q:Chinese rose with 6 days after the germination of vermiculite cuttings, is false living?
- In order to avoid the emergence of "false living" phenomenon of rose cutting, first of all, when choosing cuttings, we can not choose the branches that have sprouted buds as cuttings. Especially in the growing season with softwood cutting, we should also pay attention to select the branches of high maturity, full axillary buds and no budding branches do cuttings. If it is urgent to use the branches that have already sprouted buds as cuttings, and when the length is more than enough, we can cut off a part that has been germinating. If the short branch, may have been used to establish 1/3 germination of axillary buds will sprout or completely removed, to inhibit their growth, make the bottom axillary bud sprout. In this way, it can make it possible for the root to sprout and sprout.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range