|Package Terms:Bag:Plastic and paper compound valve bag, net weight of each bag: 25kgsPallet:1 Pallet can be packed 40 bags by PE film/ 1 ton/ 40bags1x20' FCL:1x20' FCL can be loaded 20 Pallet/ 20 ton/800bags. 1x20' FCL can be loaded 22 ton/ 880bags without palletMarks:If you have special requests on marks, we also can doPayment Terms:T/T30% T/T in advance, the balance against the copy of B/LL/CIrrevocable Sight L/COtherAccept other wayDelivery Time:10 day after receipt of depositQuality Terms:Legal InspectionPacking Inspection, Quality Inspection,Health Inspection and Safety Performance InspectionCertificateSGS/ Certificate of REACH Pre-registrationCertificate of OriginC/O, FORMA, FORM E etc.|
NAMETITANIUM DIOXIDE RUTILE TYPEAPPEARANCEWHITE POWDERPRODUCTION DATE21th Jun ,2014ITEMSPECIFICATIONSRESULTTIO293% min94%Tint reducing power (contrast to the standard sample)CloseClose105 °C Volatile matter0.5% max0.43%45 um sieve residue0.1% max0.06%Whiteness (contrast to the standard sample)CloseCloseOil absorption g/100g22.0 max20.0PH Value6.5-8.57.6Water Soluble Matter0.5% max0.35%Rutile Content98% min98.5Surface treatmentZirconium, aluminum, special organic coating treatment
- Q:Alkaline Stains - Chromosomes
- Alkaline dyes are those which can dissociate cationic dyes in aqueous solution and are classified as cationic dyes, also known as salt-based dyes, most of which are organic bases and are formed with inorganic acids Salt (chloride) a small number of other salts. Dye in aqueous solution dissociation, because the pigment group with a positive charge, which is a cationic dye.
- Q:What about paint and paint profits?
- But this is not the best long-term business is still a good rule for so long for a long time
- Q:enamel paint?
- Enamel paint taste good for 1 million dollars jack.
- Q:Is paint harmful to hermit crabs?
- The odors can be harmful to them. Move them into another room to keep them all right.
- Q:IPHONE4 lithium polymer battery charge for the first time to charge how long
- How big is your battery, usually between 8 and 10 hours
- Q:What is the difference between thermal transfer ink and sublimation ink?
- Sublimation thermal transfer is the use of disperse dye sublimation characteristics, that is printed on the transfer paper in the dye reaches the transfer temperature, the dye began to evaporate, and constantly penetrate into the fabric gap until the transfer of paper on the dye used or tend to use Finished, transfer paper on the residual dyes less, indicating the transfer on the fabric on the more, that is, the higher the saturation, the more colorful pattern, the more realistic. This is the quality of sublimation transfer paper quality As a core element.Because the thermal sublimation is the process of dye diffusion to the fabric, so sublimation pattern transfer does not change the original texture of the material, printing parts breathable, comfortable, feel and feel good, while the heat transfer is another Of a method: cotton or cotton with a high amount of fabric itself does not absorb the color, if the use of sublimation printing cotton, it is easy to wash away. In order not to be washed out, to use a dedicated thermosetting transfer paper.When the mug, the surface of the mug has been coated with a coating to absorb the color, but the coating can not be painted on the clothes, So it can only be coated on the transfer paper, so the printer is actually the pigment printed on the thermal transfer paper with the naked eye can not see the top of the coating, and then under high temperature and pressure, the actual transfer on the fabric is the coating And pigment mixture, rather than a simple pigment, so after the transfer has a hard feel, printing part of the airtight, transfer paper quality is directly on the thickness of the glial layer, the worse the quality, the greater the thickness , If the printing pattern area is large, as a measure of personalized costumes and functional comfort and beauty will no longer exist.
- Q:Furniture paint and wall order
- This is certainly not the furniture paint our basic oil diluent, the wall is used to paint, in fact, paint, are basically water-soluble, and rarely use oily thinner! You use wood paint and paint together will appear white virtual liquid can not be the construction of the!
- Q:Pigment moisture content on the silk screen ink have any effect
- Pigments are insoluble in water and organic solvents in color, black or white high dispersion of the powder, according to its source and chemical composition, divided into two categories of organic pigments and inorganic pigments.
- Q:Why ink black color is not as black as the dark dye?
- Common colors of ink are red, blue, black and blue and black. Red ink is generally used to modify the job, the use of smaller. Blue and black ink color deep and solemn, not easy to fade, writing fluency, is the people to learn and work in writing to use a more common kind of ink. Black ink with carbon ink is the most ideal, black ink concentration, shiny, written on paper black and white, very eye-catching, used to write pen or writing pen calligraphy works, the best.
- Q:2g yellow is a pigment or a dye?
- Uses: mainly used for wool wool and hair dyeing, can be used for silk dyeing, and sometimes used for dyeing nylon (only should adopt after the media law). Wool and a variety of fiber bath with the bath, the nylon color than wool shallow, silk is more shallow, diacetate fiber, cotton, viscose is not stained. It can also be printed directly on chrome or silk fabrics treated with chrome topcoat, except for a small amount, used for painting and adjusting shades.
Our company is a compound chemical enterprise, engaged in the R&D, manufacturing and deep processing of powder products. Specializing in the production of high quality titanium dioxide anatase and rutile, including food grade titanium dioxide, enamel and ceramic grade titanium dioxide, fiber grade titanium dioxide, welding grade titanium dioxide, lithopone and other fine powder.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% North America
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 700,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range