|Package Terms:Bag:Plastic and paper compound valve bag, net weight of each bag: 25kgsPallet:1 Pallet can be packed 40 bags by PE film/ 1 ton/ 40bags1x20' FCL:1x20' FCL can be loaded 20 Pallet/ 20 ton/800bags. 1x20' FCL can be loaded 22 ton/ 880bags without palletMarks:If you have special requests on marks, we also can doPayment Terms:T/T30% T/T in advance, the balance against the copy of B/LL/CIrrevocable Sight L/COtherAccept other wayDelivery Time:10 day after receipt of depositQuality Terms:Legal InspectionPacking Inspection, Quality Inspection,Health Inspection and Safety Performance InspectionCertificateSGS/ Certificate of REACH Pre-registrationCertificate of OriginC/O, FORMA, FORM E etc.|
NAMETITANIUM DIOXIDE RUTILE TYPEAPPEARANCEWHITE POWDERPRODUCTION DATE21th Jun ,2014ITEMSPECIFICATIONSRESULTTIO293% min94%Tint reducing power (contrast to the standard sample)CloseClose105 °C Volatile matter0.5% max0.43%45 um sieve residue0.1% max0.06%Whiteness (contrast to the standard sample)CloseCloseOil absorption g/100g22.0 max20.0PH Value6.5-8.57.6Water Soluble Matter0.5% max0.35%Rutile Content98% min98.5Surface treatmentZirconium, aluminum, special organic coating treatment
- Q:What is matte paint and high gloss paint
- Matte paint is commonly used as a paint, the use of a very wide range of machine painting, car paint are used to matte paint. In the ordinary people living in the sub-lacquer is often used as a paint spray.
- Q:What is the thermoplastic and thermosetting properties of the polymer?
- Thermoplastic plastic heating softened, easy to melt, and melt becomes transparent, often from the melt to pull the wire, usually easy to heat. Thermosetting plastic heated to the material before the chemical decomposition, to maintain its original hardness is not softened, the size is more stable , To the decomposition temperature of carbonization.
- Q:What are the wall paint and paint?
- Wall paint is good
- Q:how many gallons of paint will it take to paint a house?
- You need to compute your sq. ft. of each wall, then read the can. It should give you the coverage area. Most cans have this info on them. If you are changing colors you may need more. you can then double the amount. Any cans you do not use maybe returned for you money back. ( unless it is a special mix) Most important make sure the colors are from the same batch and run, unless it is white, it should not matter.
- Q:Oil Painting.?
- I was 12 when I started painting with oils. I didn't have any money to speak of, so I bought a tube of Burnt Umber, a package of canvas boards, a can of turpentine, some cheap hog bristle brushes and a table top easel and I went to town. With that one color, I learned what value and paint manipulation was all about. I stuck with that one color for three years and slowly added color to my paintings. To date, I've done more than 500 paintings and it's highly unusual if I don't get first place when I enter my work in an exhibit. Practice makes the master.
- Q:How much is the ratio of one kilogram of paint to thinner?
- General paint primer and diluent ratio: 1: 0.8, the ratio of finish and thinner: 1: 1.
- Q:Plastic paint and metal paint the difference? I use metal paint spray plastic will play from the skin Will you master how is it?
- Big job for example: just as sick to see a doctor, the doctor open the wrong medicine, and the patient has a side effect after taking medicine.
- Q:Oil paint is easy to dry out what oil to make the paint dry slowly
- You can not finish the paint on a plastic film or something, will be better. In fact, if you draw every day, almost all squeeze several times. There is no dry problem
- Q:How much would it cost to have a 1984 VW Scirocco re-painted?
- you can buy any kind of paint you want, but if you have sratches and dents, fix them your self, and save a LOT of money, then, if you want pro paint, go paint it. you are going to save more money thatn you spend on your paint job, if you do all the prep your self. I have heard up to 250 for a dent to get pounded out.
- Q:What are the main ingredients of paint and paint?
- (5) Accessories: including driers, curing agents, plasticizers, moisture-proof agent. Also belong to the auxiliary film-forming material.
Our company is a compound chemical enterprise, engaged in the R&D, manufacturing and deep processing of powder products. Specializing in the production of high quality titanium dioxide anatase and rutile, including food grade titanium dioxide, enamel and ceramic grade titanium dioxide, fiber grade titanium dioxide, welding grade titanium dioxide, lithopone and other fine powder.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% North America
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 700,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range