EPIPDB-COM series solar controller can charge two battery banks. No load terminals
·Two battery charging eliminates the extra cost of two separate solar charging system
·Intelligent System Optimum Control
·12/24V auto work
·Battery type selection
·Charging frequency optional
·High efficient Series PWM charging
·Local external temperature compensation
·Remote temperature sensor optional
·Use MOSFET as electronic switch, without any mechanical switch
·Remote meter MT-1 optional
·Electronic protection: over charging, short circuit, battery reverse polarity protection
12 / 24VDC Auto work
Nominal battery current
Charge circuit voltage drop
Discharge circuit voltage drop
-35℃ to +55℃
Battery voltage parameters (temperature at 25°C)
Battery charging setting
Equalize charging voltage
Boost charging voltage
Float charging voltage
Max. solar voltage
30V（12V system）,55V(24V system)
Battery voltage range
8-15V(12V system),8-30V(24V system)
4mA at night, 10mA at charging
Q1. What is the voltage?
A1. Our 45/60A solar charge controller is 12/24/36/48V auto work.
Q2. What is the difference between MPPT&PWM?
A2. MPPT has higher efficiency, it can track the max power point and won't waste energy.
Q3. What is the efficiency of the MPPT controller?
A3. MPPT>99%, peak conversion efficiency>98%.
Q4. What is the waranty of product?
A4. 12 months.
- Q:Solar controller one machine how
- 4LED display status, dual digital display mode of operation (a key operation intuitive, with power saving mode); can also be compatible with 12V system and 24V system (fully compatible) LED lamp operating current size, that is, the first period of work adjustable power ; The second time period, the third time period the power size adjustable, adjustable range of 10% -90%; the first time period, the second time period, the third time period, before dawn lights time adjustable; Tune, that is, after a few days after the delay in time to turn on the lights.
- Q:Solar water heater all intelligent controller how to install
- The controller can also control the electric heating. When the electric heating key is pressed, the controller turns on the power of the electric heater 7 and the electric heater operates until the user specifies the temperature. When the temperature drops below the specified temperature 3-5 degrees, the controller restarts the electric heating and heats the water to the specified temperature. Users can also specify the heating time, at a time, the temperature of the solar water tank can not reach the set temperature, the controller will turn on the electric heater, the water tank to the water set to the temperature so far. The controller also has a protective effect, and when the water level drops to a certain point, the electric heating stops until the water level rises above that point. (Usually 50% of the water level).
- Q:Solar controller water level display is not correct how to do
- Re-adjust the water level to control, choose their own water.
- Q:Solar panels for solar panels
- 100w of the battery plate count down one day also saved the estimated electricity will be able to use the battery on the market are 12v inverter is definitely 12vdc turn 220ac solar controller this thing looks like no, at most, a switch has been controlled whether Output power. The specific needs of the number of A / h battery pack you calculate it yourself
- Q:How the solar panels with the controller
- Light control on + delay off - open delay + light control off the double time mode: the work process is open when the dark load (light control on), delay to set the first time after the closure of the load, turn off the load After the day until the day before the set of the second time to open the load again, to the dawn when the load off (light control off), the night when the load is closed to save power. The controller uses fuzzy control to automatically identify and effectively correct the darkness to the dawn of the entire night time, that is, according to the length of the night to automatically adjust the time to close the load at night to ensure that the load only in the dark and before dawn Set the time period to open, the other time is closed.
- Q:Solar controller 10a, a represents what
- A (Ampere) is the basic unit of current expressed in the International System of Units, referred to as Ann, Symbol A. 10A refers to the controller can control the output device maximum current of 10A, select the load device when the device current can not exceed this value
- Q:What is a solar controller?
- Solar controller is used to control the charge and discharge and has a reverse charge protection, overcurrent protection, overload protection, short circuit protection, digital display parameters and other functions of electronic equipment. To select a solar controller, it is recommended to choose from the ENF website. Which includes the well-known domestic and foreign manufacturers of information and product information. Under normal circumstances the controller has waterproof protection measures. To choose according to different needs
- Q:What is the use of solar controller
- Perfect protection: electrical protection reverse, short circuit, overcurrent and so on.
- Q:What is the system voltage of the solar controller?
- Solar controller is called solar charge and discharge controller, is used in solar power system, the control of multi-channel solar cell battery charging and battery to the solar inverter load power supply automatic control equipment.
- Q:What is the meaning of the 30A solar controller?
- Solar controller above the marked 30A is the maximum current of the controller is 30A, the general solar controller has 12 / 24V10A 12 / 24V / 15A 12 / 24V20A 12 / 24V30A 24 / 48V10A 24 / 48V20A 24 / 48V30A 24 / 48V60A and so many Type of model. Customers can choose according to their own power size! The The When purchasing the capacity of the controller must be greater than the capacity of solar panels and load! The The
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range