Detailed Product Description
Rated capacity: 100kg, 200kg, 250kg
Rated speed: 0.4m/s
Car size: 800*800, 1000*1000
Group selection control
Reopen with hall call
Car stops and door open
Automatic returning to the base station
Automatic pass without stop
Repeated door closing
Power on re-leve ling
Overload holding stop
Anti-stall timer protection
Startup protection control
Up/down over-run and final limit protection
Down over-speed protection device
Upward over-speed protection device
Emergency car lighting
- Q:How to measure the safety dimensions of the elevator
- Find GB7588 to see to know, very detailed
- Q:Rated load 1050KG elevator on the weight is generally how much
- Generally depends on your weight on the weight of the block to determine the number of single weight from the building and the use of materials (cement or cast iron, lead) and other changes to the weight = car weight + 0.5 * weight - weight Box car weight according to the manufacturers reported that the different models of different weight, generally in the 600 ~ 1000 Ã ¢ â,¬ ¢ â,00 ã € ã € ã € ã € ã € ã € ã € On the weight of a 50KG, 26 or so
- Q:The house has been renovated, no reserve wells, but now want to install the elevator, how to do?
- I had to help my relatives in an elevator show on the scene, see some very good home elevator. Like you like this, I suggest you look at a Cibes called the home elevator. Do not know your aunt home now house the number of reserved space, there is no way it does not matter, their home elevator can be designed according to the space of the house, do not account for much of the place, at least only 1 square meter (do not know is not true). Say that your house there is a layer of the ground, if this pit is not easy to engage in, they do not need the end of the pit pit, can be installed down. It should be said that these, you have a good look, the site is not posted, so that posted ads, you go to Google can. Want to adopt ~ ~
- Q:No machine room elevator working principle
- With the same room
- Q:What is the elevator shaft? What does it look like? where is it?
- The elevator is in a building in the lifting device, there must be a channel from the bottom to the installation of the elevator, the channel floating flower first Ying dumpling electric spear spear is vertical, called the elevator shaft, if something fell Of the words, it should fall in the elevator shaft under the
- Q:Staircase, staircase hall, elevator, elevator hall, front room, ladder, elevator room difference
- Stairwell refers to the location of the entire stairs in the building, sent to the top, including stairs and stairs platform. In addition, the first floor or the ground floor from the entrance hall to the stairs of the first step so far, in this range of space belongs to the staircase hall, is in the staircase projection level plane. The front room refers to the space from the building into the front room. It is quite when you enter the hotel hall. Elevator is the scope of the elevator to run, the elevator hall is the elevator where people stand or range. The elevator room is above the elevator, and the elevator is equipped with various control boxes and other spare parts. In fact, sometimes the staircase hall and the elevator hall is in a place, there is no clear distinction, the building, as long as you know what is probably in what position, do not distinguish so clear.
- Q:How does the elevator work?
- Through the cable link car river weight, the motor is reversing, driving the cable to
- Q:What is the meaning of elevator fire linkage?
- Elevator fire linkage, refers to the fire alarm, the fire building all the elevator will be forced to the first floor. Elevator in the first floor of the fire switch, and fire linkage has nothing to do, in two cases: First, the fire is not set up automatic alarm building, elevator landing, the direct start of the first floor of the fire switch; Second, set up a fire alarm system Building, when the elevator down the function of failure or failure, you can directly start the first floor of the fire switch to start landing.
- Q:Elevator industry, the traction machine has permanent magnet synchronous motor and permanent magnet asynchronous motor two, what is the difference between them?
- In general, there are old-fashioned elevator should be used mostly synchronous motor, because the synchronous machine mechanical characteristics and stability, but, nearly 20 years, asynchronous motor frequency drive has made rapid development, asynchronous motor characteristics of the software problem has been very good The application of the technology, such as direct torque control, makes the manufacturers claim that the characteristics of the asynchronous motor are equal to or higher than the characteristics of the synchronous motor. Therefore, the synchronous motor and the asynchronous motor are only two different periods and different application methods.
- Q:There is no exhaust fan in the elevator
- There is no special exhaust fan inside the elevator, there are exhaust. Exhaust fan, driven by the electric fan to rotate the air flow, so that indoor and outdoor air exchange of a class of air-conditioning appliances. Also known as ventilation fan. The purpose of the exhaust is to remove the indoor air pollution, adjust the temperature, humidity and sensory effects. Exhaust fans are widely used in home and public places. An elevator is a motor-powered vertical lift with box-like pods for multi-storey construction or cargo. There are steps, stepping board mounted on the track for continuous operation, commonly known as escalators or automatic sidewalks. Serving the floor of the fixed lifting equipment. The vertical lift elevator has a car running between at least two rows of rigid or inclined rails with an inclination angle less than 15 °. Car size and structure to facilitate the passengers access or loading and unloading of goods.
We have introduced production facilities and inspecting equipments with advanced world levels from Germany, Italy and other countries, so that keeps a manufacturing capacity about 40,000 sets as annual output, which is a large-scale and modern manufacturing enterprise, facing the global market for elevators, escalators and parking system equipments.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||90.00% Domestic Market
2.90% Southeast Asia
2.10% Eastern Asia
1.50% South America
1.20% South Asia
0.60% Mid East
0.50% Central America
||Machine Roomless Passenger Lift CE Certificate; Passenger Lift CE Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, German
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range