|Standard or Nonstandard: |
|Temperature of Media: |
|Port Size: |
|Place of Origin: |
|Model Number: |
|Brand Name: |
|Time warrantee: |
Hand wheel stem gate valve
NRS type gate valve
|Working pressure: |
16 bar,16bar stem gate valve
|Company Type: |
Manufacturer and trading company
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Each pc into one bubble plastic bag,several pcs into one wooden crate|
|Delivery Detail:||within 30 days|
BS NRS resilient seat flanged ductile iron gate valve with drain
|Standard and Price|
|Valve Standard||Comply with AWWA C509|
|Pressure Temprature and Rating|
|Testing Pressure||Shell: 300psi|
|Working Temperature|| -4℃ to 230℃ EPDM|
|14℃ to 176℃ NBR|
|Body||Ductile Iron ||A536 Gr. 65-45-12|
|Bonnet||Ductile Iron ||A536 Gr. 65-45-12|
|Disc||EPDM Coated DI||A536 Gr. 65-45-12|
|Stem||Stainless Steel ||AISI 420 |
|Hand Wheel||Ductile Iron ||A536 Gr. 65-45-12|
Fire proTtection valve
Gate valve, globe valve, check valve, ball valve
Flexible rubber joint
Flexible stainless steel hose, expansion joints
Packaging & Shipping
Our conventional packing is wooden case packing, we go to great lengths to ensure delivery within 30 days after receipt your order.
- Q:What do the Z, J, H and D represent in the valve type?
- 7, pairs of clipsThe transmission modes of valves are code 9, 6 and 3 respectively:9, electric, 6, pneumatic, 3, turbo wormBody material code Z, K, Q, T, C, P, R, V, respectively:Grey cast iron, malleable cast iron, ductile iron, copper and alloy, carbon steel, stainless steel, chrome nickel chromium nickel molybdenum stainless steel, chromium molybdenum vanadium steelSeat seal or lining code R, T, X, S, N, F, H, Y, J, M, W, respectively
- Q:What does the valve "4" mean?
- An inch of eight points, home tap, valve is generally 4 points
- Q:What do letters represent in the QF-2 and PX-32 valve models?
- This is the material code, specific check: valve code. Just OK
- Q:Mechanical valve
- Tiemuyu666, let's go inside and see if there's anything we need. For reference only
- Q:What courses in the University involve valves?
- Fluid mechanics, "material mechanics", "mechanical design" and other courses on the design of the valve are helpful.
- Q:What do you mean by the 16 bit coding of the valve type?
- What kind of coding do you mean? Valve type? Stress? Do you have these?Profit ZF43Y-250C-DN50.. Do you mean this one? ZF43Y valve type. Flat gate valve250C. Refers to the 250 pressure, C is carbon steel, DN50 refers to the caliber of the valve specificationsI hope you mean this one
- Q:What are the valves at home?
- Valve used in the family is commonly used, the following are several:On the water pipe are: total table of the ball valve (32mm), in charge of the (25mm), as well as for the toilet, washbasin, water heater angle valve (20mm).Other commonly used gas pipelines, valves, pressure reducing valves and the like.
- Q:How big valves are used in the DN90 pipeline?
- DN is the nominal diameter, only DN80, DN100.It is estimated that your pipe is outside diameter 89mm, that is DN80, that is to choose DN80 valve.
- Q:What is the valve before and after the pump?
- Pump in front of the gate valve + one-way valve, after the pump connected valve, so that in the regulation can be clearly aware of the actual pump lift is large, without the impact of system pressure.Valve is the general name of pumps and valves.A valve that is not used in a pump or with a pump.Pump and valve are often associated with the use of the occasion. In other words, where there is a pump, there is usually a valve, where a valve is often required. They are all used for liquid delivery.
- Q:How to check if the gas valve is open?
- The gas valve has a handle, and the handle is parallel to the pipe and is opened, and the vertical is closed. If there is no handle, there is a rectangular main handle on the valve, the principle is the same as above.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range