|Standard or Nonstandard: |
|Temperature of Media: |
|Port Size: |
|Place of Origin: |
|Model Number: |
|Brand Name: |
|Time warrantee: |
Hand wheel stem gate valve
NRS type gate valve
|Working pressure: |
16 bar,16bar stem gate valve
|Company Type: |
Manufacturer and trading company
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Each pc into one bubble plastic bag,several pcs into one wooden crate|
|Delivery Detail:||within 30 days|
BS NRS resilient seat flanged ductile iron gate valve with drain
|Standard and Price|
|Valve Standard||Comply with AWWA C509|
|Pressure Temprature and Rating|
|Testing Pressure||Shell: 300psi|
|Working Temperature|| -4℃ to 230℃ EPDM|
|14℃ to 176℃ NBR|
|Body||Ductile Iron ||A536 Gr. 65-45-12|
|Bonnet||Ductile Iron ||A536 Gr. 65-45-12|
|Disc||EPDM Coated DI||A536 Gr. 65-45-12|
|Stem||Stainless Steel ||AISI 420 |
|Hand Wheel||Ductile Iron ||A536 Gr. 65-45-12|
Fire proTtection valve
Gate valve, globe valve, check valve, ball valve
Flexible rubber joint
Flexible stainless steel hose, expansion joints
Packaging & Shipping
Our conventional packing is wooden case packing, we go to great lengths to ensure delivery within 30 days after receipt your order.
- Q:Who knows a door valve heating valve how to open?
- The valve has a device like a cylinder lock that opens with a special key.The heating valve refers only to a radiator system accessories, is a type of valve, the valve commonly used heating system on the market is mainly divided into: gate valve, ball valve, safety valve, balance valve, globe valve, regulator valve, relief valve, pneumatic control valve.
- Q:What's the material of j41h-16p's valve?
- Stop valve characteristics:(1) the structure is simpler than the gate valve, and the manufacture and maintenance are more convenient.(2) the sealing surface is not easy to wear and scrape, good sealing, when opening and closing, there is no relative sliding between the valve and the sealing surface of the valve body, so the abrasion and abrasion are not serious, the sealing performance is good, and the service life is long.(3) when opening and closing, the valve stroke is small, so the cut-off valve height is smaller than the gate valve, but the structure length is longer than the gate valve.(4) the opening and closing moment is big and the opening and closing are more strenuous.(5) large fluid resistance, due to the valve in the medium channel is tortuous, large fluid resistance, power consumption.(6) the flow direction of medium nominal pressure PN is less than or equal to 16MPa, commonly used downstream, medium from the valve under the direction of flow; nominal pressure PN = 20MPa, using reflux, medium from the valve on the downstream direction to increase the seal. When used, the cut-off valve medium can only flow in one direction, can not change the direction of flow.(7) when fully open, the disc is always subject to erosion.
- Q:I would like to ask how to access the valve?
- May learn some basic knowledge of valves, learning in practice, relatively fast.
- Q:What is the BV valve?
- It should be American Copeland company, BV series valves;
- Q:Chinese valve and a valve which is better?
- Look what valve you use, ah, these two can be ah!
- Q:What valve is the YQZ45X-16Q?
- Specifically, YQ usually is the enterprise code, Z valve, 4 representative flange, 5 representatives of the dark bar, X (soft) rubber seal (gate coated with rubber material), nominal pressure 16 representative (PN) 1.6Mpa, Q on behalf of the valve body is made of ductile cast iron. If you add the valve bore (DN), it will be more detailed.
- Q:What do the D373W and D373H of the valve mean?
- Butterfly valve, worm drive for the folder inclined plate, H alloy steel lining, W for the valve body directly processing sealing surface.
- Q:How does the valve rust die?
- Valve rust, and see what material, what type, the normal model iron, small, then change it directly. Large direct buy derusting lubricants, stainless steel just, then take the acid wash
- Q:What does "DN15" mean? What does "PN 16" mean?
- DN15 refers to the diameter of the valve, that is to connect the caliber of the pipe.PN16 means pressure, that is, 16 kilograms (1.6MPa).
- Q:What courses in the University involve valves?
- Principles of Chemical Engineering (basic courses in chemical engineering and Technology)You always have to consider the problem of the valve when you design the pipe
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range