|Standard or Nonstandard: |
|Temperature of Media: |
|Port Size: |
|Place of Origin: |
|Model Number: |
|Brand Name: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||according to the customers' requestments|
|Delivery Detail:||according to the customers' requestments|
ductile iron valve
1 DN 40-1200
2 High production abality
3 Competitive price + excellent quality
ductile iron valve
Small in size and light in weight. Easy to install and maintain.
Simple and compact construction, quick 90degrees on-off operation.
Minimized operating torque, energy saving.
ductile iron valve
ANSI B 16.1,ASTM B 16.47,EN 1092, AS 2129
Face to face:
ANSI B 16.10
DN40-DN600(1.5”-24”) PN1.0/1.6MPa(150/200PSI) DN700-DN1200(28”-48”) PN1.0MPa(150PSI)
Cast Iron/Ductile Iron/WCB/Carbon steel/AL-Bronze/CF8,SS304/CF8M,SS316
Ductile Iron/Ni-plated ductile iron/Nylon-plated ductile iron/AL-Bronze/Rubberlined Disc/1.2501/1.4529/CF8/CF8M/Hastelloy Alloy/Monel
NBR/Hypalon/EPDM/Neoprene/NR/Wear-Resistant EPDM/Viton/Silicon/Heat-Resistant EPDM/White EPDM/EPDM(NSF)/PTFE
Normal Temperature -45°C~150°C
Fresh water, sewage, sea water, air, vapor, food, medicine, oils, alkalis, salt etc.
Handwheel; worm gear, pneumatic or electric actuator,
Materials of valve
Name Of Vave Parts
CI. DI. Carbon Steel(WCB). Stainless Steel.
DI nylon coating. DI chlorinated polyether coating,DI chrome plating, Al-bronze, Stainless steel, Carbon steel plating, Glass-lined carbon steel cladding
Natural rubber, Nitrile rubber, Chloroprene rubber, Ethylene-propylene rubber, Silicone rubber, Fluorine rubber, PTFE
Stainless steel. Carbon steel. Carbon steel with nylon coating.
Lubricating bronze, PTFE
Ethylene-propylene rubber, Nitrile rubber
DN 40---600 ( 1.5---24 inch ) Spray-painted
Malleable handle, Turbine reduction gear, Electric actuators, Pneumatic actuators
- Q:What's the name of the valve?
- Specific models only go to the original manufacturers to find, and want to use other valve replacement is not impossible, want to provide detailed parameters. Let's go to the valve manufacturer!
- Q:What does the PN on the valve mean?
- 1, mark "ON25" and "PN16" respectively what does that mean? 2, the valve above has an outer six corners, so PN16 refers to the nominal pressure of 16 kg valve. Valves on the fittings are standard parts, special
- Q:What kind of valves are best used for sand drain valves?
- Looking at the domestic sand discharge conditions, the more commonly used plate valve and butterfly valve these two, but generally reflect the service life is not long, it will not be long before the sand leakage, the need for regular maintenance, low efficiency, affecting production. In recent years, the industry has also appeared in various kinds of new type of valve, take little effect, but also has a valve using the excellent response, talent shows itself, long service life, no maintenance, model for the special valve industry Yu powder FQD672 and FQD643,It is understood that the valve industry has been to focus on Yu powder (sand) on body condition, especially the delivery of viscous pneumatic conveying system, special valve type FQD672 and type FQD643 powder successfully developed specifically for the design of sand material conditions, erosion resistant, anti adhesive seal design, automatic compensation, to ensure zero leakage absolutely, efficient and longevity, is applied to the resin sand casting industry (coarse sand) sand core shape of the high-speed exhaust conditions, you can try to understand Baidu......
- Q:How to find all kinds of mysterious valves of human body?
- Many cell signal channels have been found, and if you can find each signal, the channel will be almost the same. That's the mysterious valve you want, but it's hard.
- Q:How can I install the water pipe valve?
- 1. Prepare the glue and saw blade. Disengaging bracket.2, using a hand saw from the valve mouth (spool near) transverse incision.3, the center will be on the move, the longitudinal incision, be careful not to damage the inner tube.4. Clean the pipe mouth, pipe and new valve coating, install the valve.Turn left and turn right |
- Q:Standard and specification for pressure test of valves
- (11) when the valve with drive device is tested and its tightness is tested, the sealing test shall be carried out by using the driving device to close the valve. For manual drive units, seal test shall also be done with the actuating closing valve.(12) the by-pass valve installed on the main valve after the strength test and the sealing test. The strength and tightness test of the main valve is carried out. The main valve should be opened when the closing member is opened.(13) iron valve strength test, the application of Pratia tapping valve and valve cover, check whether there is any leakage.(14) the valve test, in addition to the provisions of the plug valve to allow sealing surface oiling, other valves are not allowed in the sealing surface of the oil test.(15) when the valve pressure test, the blind plate on the valve pressure should not be too large, so as to avoid deformation of the valve, affecting the test results (cast iron valve if pressed too tight, will be damaged).(16) after the valve test pressure, should promptly remove the water and clean the valve, should also be prepared for the test record.
- Q:What should be checked before using the valve?
- The valve must be tested before installationI. examination of documentsThe valve must check the quality documents before installation, the valve manufacturer should be nameplate, nameplate and the body should be the name of the manufacturer, valve type, nominal pressure, nominal diameter and logo, must comply with the "universal valve logo" GB 12220.Two, appearance inspection
- Q:Is the valve clockwise?
- Tap water valve is generally divided into two kinds, one is ball valve, and the other is gate valve. The ball valve wrench is vertical when the water pipe is closed, is a twist or reverse, 90 degrees wrench and water pipe is open when the direction; valve handwheel clockwise turn off, anti clockwise turn is open. Valve in the application should not be twisted too tight, so as to avoid the thread buckle, spool off. Ball valve applications save effort and durability.
- Q:What does the valve "4" mean?
- This is an inch inch size, 4 inches =1/2 = 25.4mm = 12mm
- Q:What is the main function of the valve?
- Valve is a control component in the fluid delivery system. It has the functions of closing, adjusting, guiding, preventing reverse flow, stabilizing voltage, shunting or overflow and releasing pressure. Valves used in fluid control systems, from the simplest stop valve to a very complex automatic control system used in a variety of valves, a wide range of varieties and specifications. Valves can be used to control air, water, steam, a variety of corrosive media, mud, oil, liquid metal and radioactive media and other types of fluid flow.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range