Order On-line Tracking
1,Ductile Iron Self Restrained Pipe Description :
The ductile iron self restrained pipe manufactured by SYI foundry are mainly used for conveying many fluid media such as water, oil and gas, are widely used in various pipeline projects for metallurgy, mine, water conservancy, petroleum and urban public service utility. Self-restrained joint adopts the T type joint sealing structure. Compared with T-type joint, adds a welded bead on spigot, and open-end locking ring, a gland and connecting bolts to provide the joint with good anti-slippage performance. The locking ring and the gland can slide between each other, so that the joint had certain axial stretching and deflection capability.
2,Main Features of the Ductile Iron Self Restrained Pipe:
The diameter is from DN 80 to DN 2000(Tyton, Class K7/9/14) under standard ISO2531 4179 8179 EN545, normally work length is 6 meters, Tyton socket-spigot, K9.
The ductile cast iron pipe, cast pipe & cast iron pipe manufactured by SYI is mainly used for conveying fluid media.
3,Ductile Iron Self Restrained Pipe Images:
4. Ductile Iron Self Restrained Pipe Specification
1. Material: Ductile iron grade 500-7/ 450-10 in accordance with ISO1083
2. Standard: ISO 2531, EN545, EN598, ANSI, AWWA
3. Certificate: ISO9001, ISO14001, SGS, NSF, WRAS
4. Test: In accordance with ISO 2531 / EN 545 / EN598 and 100% water pressure test
5. Length: 6m or cut into 5.6m, 5.7m, 5.8m
6. Internal Lining: Cement, conform to ISO4179
7. External coating: Zinc + Bitumen, conform to ISO8179
8. Rubber: NBR, SBR, EPDM according to ISO4633 / EN681.1
9. Note: The gaskets, bolts & nuts are supplied respectively as your special requirement
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1.Q: Why would you choose ductile iron pipe rather than other pipe materials?
A:The reasons are obvious for that not only ductile iron pipe possesses the inherent strength and flexibility of ductile iron, combined with proven corrosion protection systems, but also the cost savings can be achieved from design to installation and commissioning.
2.Q:Why can you guarantee the inner of pipes can’t be corroded?
A: High alumina cement mortar lining and sulphate-resistant cement mortar lining. These two special linings are applicable to inner anti-corrosion for sewage pipes, improving resistance to erosion of the sewage components.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|