Order On-line Tracking
1.Ductile Iron Pipe Description :
DI pipe fittings are manufactured according to ISO 2531 or BS EN545 or BS4772 FOR POTABLE WATER ,internal is cement lining or wet epoxy coating;External is zinc plus bitumen or wet epoxy coating.
1) Pipes confirm to ISO2531,K9 class,T type joint,6m long,with inside cements lining conform to ISO4179, outside Zinc spraying(130g/m2) and bitumen coating(70μm) conform to ISO8179.
2) Pipe ends: Spigot and socket ends, with 100% SBR rubber gaskets accoding to ISO4633
2.Main Features of the Ductile Iron Pipe:
1. Material: Ductile iron grade 500-7/ 450-10 in accordance with ISO1083
2. Standard: ISO 2531, EN545, EN598, ANSI, AWWA
3. Certificate: ISO9001, ISO14001, SGS, NSF, WRAS
4. Test: In accordance with ISO 2531 / EN 545 / EN598 and 100% water pressure test
5. Length: 6m or cut into 5.6m, 5.7m, 5.8m
3.Ductile Iron Pipe Images:
4.Ductile Iron Pipe Specification:
Internal lining:ductile iron pipes shall have an internal cement mortar lining in acc with ISO4179.
External coating:ductile iron pipes shall be externally coated with metallic zinc spray plus a further layer of resin painting to ISO8179.
Gasket: 100% SBR/NBR/EPDM rubber gasket in accordance with ISO4633.
Packing:ductile iron pipes from DN100 to DN300 be bundled with steel belts, others are in bulk.
1.Q:Why can you guarantee the inner of pipes can’t be corroded?
A: High alumina cement mortar lining and sulphate-resistant cement mortar lining. These two special linings are applicable to inner anti-corrosion for sewage pipes, improving resistance to erosion of the sewage components.
2.Q: Why would you choose ductile iron pipe rather than other pipe materials?
A:The reasons are obvious for that not only ductile iron pipe possesses the inherent strength and flexibility of ductile iron, combined with proven corrosion protection systems, but also the cost savings can be achieved from design to installation and commissioning.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|