Order On-line Tracking
1.Ductile Iron Pipe Description :
DI pipe fittings are manufactured according to ISO 2531 or BS EN545 or BS4772 FOR POTABLE WATER ,internal is cement lining or wet epoxy coating;External is zinc plus bitumen or wet epoxy coating. We also manufacture ductile iron fittings with fusion bonded epoxy both inside and outside. All the producets are sutible to water pipes fields.We have passed ISO9001,ISO14001,OHSMS18001 certificate.
2.Main Features of the Ductile Iron Pipe:
1. Material: Ductile iron grade 500-7/ 450-10 in accordance with ISO1083
2. Standard: ISO 2531, EN545, EN598, ANSI, AWWA
3. Certificate: ISO9001, ISO14001, SGS, NSF, WRAS
4. Test: In accordance with ISO 2531 / EN 545 / EN598 and 100% water pressure test
5. Length: 6m or cut into 5.6m, 5.7m, 5.8m
6. Internal Lining: Cement, conform to ISO4179
7. External coating: Zinc + Bitumen, conform to ISO8179
8. Rubber: NBR, SBR, EPDM according to ISO4633 / EN681.1
9. Note: The gaskets, bolts & nuts are supplied respectively as your special requirement
3.Ductile Iron Pipe Images:
4.Ductile Iron Pipe Specification:
Standard: API SPEC 5L 44th eidtion,ASTM A252-98(2007)
Grade: A53 Grades A/B, ASTM A106 Grades B/C,ASTM A179
AWWA, C200, ASTM A139, ASTM A120, API 5L Grade B
Weld Alternatives: LSAW
OD size range: 6.4~44.5mm
Wall thickness: 406.4~1422mm
Length: 3 - 12 m according to requirment
Note: Other grade can also be provided after consulting. Special design are available
for coal slurry conveyance LSAW line tube -- Service
We have organized several common questions for our clients,may help you sincerely:
1.Q: Why would you choose ductile iron pipe rather than other pipe materials?
A:The reasons are obvious for that not only ductile iron pipe possesses the inherent strength and flexibility of ductile iron, combined with proven corrosion protection systems, but also the cost savings can be achieved from design to installation and commissioning.
2.Q:Why can you guarantee the inner of pipes can’t be corroded?
A: High alumina cement mortar lining and sulphate-resistant cement mortar lining. These two special linings are applicable to inner anti-corrosion for sewage pipes, improving resistance to erosion of the sewage components.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|