Order On-line Tracking
1. Ductile Iron Pipe Description :
It has high strength & hardnes as steel and better corrosin resistance than steerl and grey iron, I ductile iron pipe is the ideal substute for gray cast iron pipe and common steel pipe. In addition, our DI pipes are produced with good straightness, identical wall thickness, high dimension accuracy, smooth surface finished, remarkable mechanical properties and firmly sticking internal & external coating layer as well. Flexible Push-in joint and rubber gasket are used for more convenient installation of pipelines.
2. Ductile Iron Pipe Main Features:
1. ISO 2531 or EN 545 Standard K9 Class, K7 Class and C Class
2. ISO 9001 Certificate
3. ISO 2531 & EN 545 Certificate
4. WRAS Potable Water Certificate for Cemen Internal Lining
5. WRAS EPDM Rubber Gasket or NBR Rubber Gasket
6. DN80mm - DN2600mm
7. Black Bitumen or Blue Epoxy Coating
8. Lengh = 6m or cut into 5.6m, 5.7m, 5.8m
9. Client's Brand Customization Allowable
10. Container or Bulk Loading / Shipping
3.Ductile Iron Pipe Images:
4.Ductile Iron Pipe Specification:
1) The standard of pipe: ISO2531:1998, K9
2) Effective length: 6m
3) Inner cement line: Portland cement line as per ISO4179
4) Zinc coating: at least 130g/m2 as per ISO8179
5) Bitumen painting: at least 70um as per ISO8179
6) With 100% quantity of NBR ring, or SBR ring, or EPDM ring as per ISO4633
Here some questions always been asked
· Industry experience over 20 years.
· Management Systems-Internal Software
· Finished Product Inventory-More Than 5000 Tons.
· Raw Material inventory -Over 8000 Mertic Tons.
· The most convenient transport and prompt delivery.
· Competitive price with best service .
· High technical production line with top quality products.
· High reputation based on best quality products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|