1) The standard of pipe: ISO2531:1998, K9
2) Effective length: 6m
3) Inner cement line: Portland cement line as per ISO4179
4) Zinc coating: at least 130g/m2 as per ISO8179
5) Bitumen painting: at least 70um as per ISO8179
6) With 100% quantity of NBR ring, or SBR ring, or EPDM ring as per ISO4633
8) High strength, lighter than grey iron, good corrosion resistance, no furring, small flow resistance, easy fixing, long life tome about 100 yeas
9) Produced by Hangzhou chunfeng machine
10) Checked by automatic inspection equipment
Ductile Cast Iron Pipe (%)
Grey iron pipe (%)
Steel pipe (%)
Ductile Cast Iron Pipe
Grey Iron Pipe
13) T type mechanical joint
14) Packing: in bulk or container
1.20 years manufacturing and exporting experiences.
- Q:What are the advantages of cast iron pipes?
- The ductile iron pipe with flexible joint construction, convenient operation, can improve the efficiency of construction, improve the construction conditions, reduce the construction cost, and most of the rubber ring connection interface, simple operation, can shorten the construction period, reduce the construction cost.
- Q:How long is the service life of the cast iron pipe, and the time of use of ductile iron pipes?
- When it comes to the service life of nodular cast iron, its maintenance is essential for its long service life. Then, the focus of the maintenance of ductile iron pipe is to pay special attention to, will affect the long-term use of ductile iron pipes, stable operation of socket, row, etc., we should make efforts to these aspects of the mouth without debris. Make sure that the rubber ring of the ductile iron pipe has been smashed with a rubber hammer, and it is not twisted or twisted, and it is uniformly stuck in the slot. Ductile iron pipe in the maintenance process, because of the pneumatic tube axis is buried into the ground, so in the face of a tilt angle of the time, we must be careful, if the resistance is too large, will not force the excavation, in order to prevent the distortion of the rubber ring.
- Q:What's the difference between grey cast iron pipe and ductile iron pipe?
- Spheroidal graphite cast iron and ordinary cast iron contain graphite monomer, that is to say, cast iron is a mixture of iron and graphite. The graphite in ordinary cast iron is flaky, and the strength of graphite is very low, so there are many flakes of voids in the cast iron, so the strength of ordinary cast iron is lower and more brittle. Graphite in graphite cast iron is spherical, equivalent to the existence of many spherical voids in cast iron. The effect of spherical voids on the strength of cast iron is much smaller than that of sheet voids, so the strength of nodular cast iron is much higher than that of ordinary cast iron.
- Q:Ductile iron pipe joint damage, water leakage, want to see the connection with other pipe fittings, how to operate?!
- The ink tube is really not good. Oh, have you tried blocking it with cement or plugging it with putty?Just pick up PE haha
- Q:What is ductile iron pipe?
- Ductile cast iron is defined using the above number 18 by adding nodulizer, after centrifugal ductile cast iron machine centrifugal cast pipe, ductile iron pipe (called [span]Ductile Cast Iron Pipes), referred to as ball pipe, ductile iron pipe and ductile iron pipe etc..
- Q:Ductile iron pipe in the direction of it?
- The use of cast iron by adding more than 18 nodularizer, after centrifugal ductile cast iron machine high speed centrifugal cast pipe, called "ductile" (Ductile Cast Iron Pipes), referred to as ball pipe, ductile iron pipe and ductile iron pipe etc..
- Q:What is the difference between spheroidal graphite cast iron QT400-15 and QT400-15A? What does the A mean later?
- The front is the material grade, and the back of the A should have special requirements.
- Q:What's the function of the cement mortar lining of ductile iron pipes?
- Active protection is superior to barrier coating, cement mortar lining, and a stable hydroxide film formed on the surface of ductile iron and steel pipe to form a protective layer. This kind of protective coating has excellent antiseptic properties because they spontaneously protect themselves even in discontinuous linings. A polymer in sharp contrast, such as an epoxy lining, is also barrier coating, but only if 100% is applied without leakage. Any interruption or leakage will cause corrosion.It has been documented that cement mortar and cement mortar have been applied to the field of water transportation and can meet the water quality standards for a long time. Some standards still apply to the world. Cement mortar does not support microbial growth. In the case of corrosive water or low flow rate (prolonged stagnation), it is better to use cement mortar lined pipes because it can maintain high pH values in the pipe. This does not cause health problems and can be prevented by very simple sealed coating methods. The natural characteristics of the sealing coating provide the best protection for the inner wall of the pipe, while ensuring that all the water quality indexes meet the quality requirements, low cost and high efficiency.
- Q:Why is the cast iron tube lined with cement? Under what circumstances are ductile iron pipes lined with cement, and under what circumstances do not have to be lined with cement?
- Cement lining to protect water quality, reduce loss, improve the service life of the pipeline ductile, ductile iron pipes are generally lined, which the en545 standard specifies the quality of what kind of what kind of cement.
- Q:What are the requirements for the hydrostatic test of ductile iron pipes?
- Hydraulic test of pipeline segment length should not be more than 1 kilometers, the test pipe should be in full of water, no pressure under the condition of full immersion, soaking time of ductile cast iron pipe without mortar lining not less than 24 hours, a mortar lining the immersion of not less than 48 hours.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range