1) The standard of pipe: ISO2531:1998, K9
2) Effective length: 6m
3) Inner cement line: Portland cement line as per ISO4179
4) Zinc coating: at least 130g/m2 as per ISO8179
5) Bitumen painting: at least 70um as per ISO8179
6) With 100% quantity of NBR ring, or SBR ring, or EPDM ring as per ISO4633
8) High strength, lighter than grey iron, good corrosion resistance, no furring, small flow resistance, easy fixing, long life tome about 100 yeas
9) Produced by Hangzhou chunfeng machine
10) Checked by automatic inspection equipment
Ductile Cast Iron Pipe (%)
Grey iron pipe (%)
Steel pipe (%)
Ductile Cast Iron Pipe
Grey Iron Pipe
13) T type mechanical joint
14) Packing: in bulk or container
1.20 years manufacturing and exporting experiences.
- Q:Is it better to use steel tubes or ductile iron pipes for water supply?
- In summary, if the demand is not high, the use of stable environment, pressure and vibration is not a place recommend the use of ductile iron pipe; if is an important facility for high requirements or site conditions, abnormal conditions, vibration and impact may be relatively large, with ordinary seamless steel tube.
- Q:Water supply pipe is ductile iron, then it's fittings and valves and other parts must be ductile iron?
- The pipe material does not determine the valve material, the valve is generally based on several pressure temperature rating, medium condition and velocity, the valve must play a role as valve material, such as wear resistance, corrosion resistance, and so on,
- Q:What is a graphite cast iron pipe?
- Ductile iron pipes are pipes made of ductile iron.
- Q:What are the interface forms of ductile iron pipes? The best drawings are available. Thank you
- There are many kinds of ductile iron pipe interfaces, and the T type interface (sliding type) flexible interface is famous for its fast installation and simple installation.
- Q:What new technologies are there for the installation of ductile iron pipes?
- Type W: type W tube in the same pipe with high strength, low noise, good fireproof performance, long service life, with the characteristics of flexibility and good seismic performance, but also has synchronous construction, utilization rate is high, easy to pipe, reducing the hydraulic test of pipeline clearing times, shorten the construction period to improve economic benefits. In addition, this type of interface with bolts in the lateral fastening, avoids the defects of socket flexible interface flange is easy to damage, close to the wall to the fixed bolt, has the advantages of simple operation, so in the selection of building drainage pipes and fittings, with strong competitiveness. In addition, because the length of W pipe is 3M, the number of intermediate joints is greatly reduced, and any length can be intercepted in accordance with the requirements, thereby greatly saving the pipe material, reducing consumption and cost. W type socket with stainless steel hoop rib clamp, lined with rubber ring flexible connection, seismic performance and good sealing performance, no leakage and allowed to swing in a certain range. Therefore, W tubes are widely used both at home and abroad.
- Q:DN1800 can the length of ductile iron pipes be several meters? What is the total weight?
- Ductile iron pipe is a kind of cast iron pipe.
- Q:Method for joining cast iron pipes
- The connection between the pipe and the pipe adopts the form of socket type or flange disk interface. According to the function, it can be divided into two kinds: flexible interface and rigid interface. The flexible interface is sealed with rubber ring, which allows a certain degree of corner and displacement, so it has good seismic resistance and tightness. It is easy and quick to install than rigid interface. It has little labor intensity according to the casting method.
- Q:The difference between cast iron pipe and ductile iron pipe
- Ductile iron is based on the cast iron to change some of the characteristics of the structure of iron, so that it has become a lot of toughness, than the cast iron pipe is too brittle shortcomings much better, the tensile strength of the pipe bending strength greatly improved. The sealing material used in the socket interface is rubber ring.
- Q:Why does the cast iron pipe always run off when testing?
- If the pipe is exposed for pressure test, you must add a pier, or else the fittings fly out. You are not surprised. At the same time, the pressure test before the ink tube to make full immersion bubble discharge clean, or a big easy gas pressure pipe explosion.
- Q:What is a slide in type T flexible interface?
- There are many kinds of cast iron pipe interface. The commonly used interfaces include sliding type (T type) flexible interface, mechanical type (K type) flexible interface, mechanical type (NII type, SII type) flexible interface, flange type interface and special interfaceSliding type (T type) flexible interfaceSlide type (T type) flexible interface as shown below. The ductile interface is widely used in the DN I000mm following the cast iron pipe, has the advantages of simple structure, convenient installation, good sealing characteristics. In the socket structure considering the location of the rubber ring and the deflection angle, this interface can adapt to deformation a certain foundation, has certain anti vibration ability, at the same time using the deflection angle of the long distance pipeline to achieve steering.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range