Order On-line Tracking
1.Ductile Iron Pipe Description :
1) Pipes confirm to ISO2531,K9 class,T type joint,6m long,with inside cements lining conform to ISO4179, outside Zinc
spraying(130g/m2) and bitumen coating(70μm) conform to ISO8179.
2) Pipe ends: Spigot and socket ends, with 100% SBR rubber gaskets accoding to ISO4633
3) we can do third party inspection according to customer's request.
4) Our products have been sold to many international market, such as Middle East and South East Asia and Africa.
2.Main Features of the Ductile Iron Pipe:
1. Material: Ductile iron grade 500-7/ 450-10 in accordance with ISO1083
2. Standard: ISO 2531, EN545, EN598, ANSI, AWWA
3. Certificate: ISO9001, ISO14001, SGS, NSF, WRAS
4. Test: In accordance with ISO 2531 / EN 545 / EN598 and 100% water pressure test
5. Length: 6m or cut into 5.6m, 5.7m, 5.8m
6. Internal Lining: Cement, conform to ISO4179
7. External coating: Zinc + Bitumen, conform to ISO8179
8. Rubber: NBR, SBR, EPDM according to ISO4633 / EN681.1
3.Ductile Iron Pipe Images:
4.Ductile Iron Pipe Specification:
Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
Model Number: DN80-1600
Standard: ISO2531 / EN545
Application: Potable/Sewage Water
Pipe Wall Thickness: standerd
Pull Strength: 420
Yield (≥ MPa): 300
Material: Ductile Iron
water ductile iron pipe: SO2531 / EN545 DI pipe
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1.Q: Why would you choose ductile iron pipe rather than other pipe materials?
A:The reasons are obvious for that not only ductile iron pipe possesses the inherent strength and flexibility of ductile iron, combined with proven corrosion protection systems, but also the cost savings can be achieved from design to installation and commissioning.
2.Q:Why can you guarantee the inner of pipes can’t be corroded?
A: High alumina cement mortar lining and sulphate-resistant cement mortar lining. These two special linings are applicable to inner anti-corrosion for sewage pipes, improving resistance to erosion of the sewage components.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|