1,Ductile Iron Pipe Description :
1) Pipes confirm to ISO2531,K9 class,T type joint,6m long,with inside cements lining conform to ISO4179, outside Zinc spraying(130g/m2) and bitumen coating(70μm) conform to ISO8179.
2) Pipe ends: Spigot and socket ends, with 100% SBR rubber gaskets
accoding to ISO4633
3) we can do third party inspection according to customer's request.
4) Our products have been sold to many international market,
such as Middle East and South East Asia and Africa.
2,Main Features of the Ductile Iron Pipe:
•High yield strength
•High tensile Strength
•High corrosion resistance
•Satisfy the highest hygienic standards
1. Material: Ductile iron grade 500-7/ 450-10 in accordance with ISO1083
2. Test: In accordance with ISO 2531 / EN 545 / EN598 and 100% water pressure test
3. Length: 6m or cut into 5.6m, 5.7m, 5.8m
4. Internal Lining: Cement, conform to ISO4179
5. External coating: Zinc + Bitumen, conform to ISO8179
6. Note: The gaskets, bolts & nuts are supplied respectively as your special requirement
3,Ductile Iron Pipe Images:
4. Ductile Iron Pipe Specification
Standard: API SPEC 5L 44th eidtion,ASTM A252-98(2007)
Grade: A53 Grades A/B, ASTM A106 Grades B/C,ASTM A179
AWWA, C200, ASTM A139, ASTM A120, API 5L Grade B
X42, X52, X56, X60, X65, X70, X80, X100
Weld Alternatives: LSAW
OD size range: 6.4~44.5mm
Wall thickness: 406.4~1422mm
Length: 3 - 12 m according to requirment
Note: Other grade can also be provided after consulting. Special design are available
for coal slurry conveyance LSAW line tube -- Service
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1.Q: Why would you choose ductile iron pipe rather than other pipe materials?
A:The reasons are obvious for that not only ductile iron pipe possesses the inherent strength and flexibility of ductile iron, combined with proven corrosion protection systems, but also the cost savings can be achieved from design to installation and commissioning.
2.Q:Why can you guarantee the inner of pipes can’t be corroded?
A: High alumina cement mortar lining and sulphate-resistant cement mortar lining. These two special linings are applicable to inner anti-corrosion for sewage pipes, improving resistance to erosion of the sewage components.
- Q:Long film building film What are the benefits?
- Q:What is the glass?
- Glass is quartz sand, soda ash, feldspar and limestone as the main raw material, by melting, forming, cooling and curing non-crystalline inorganic materials. It has the general material is difficult to have the transparency, has excellent mechanical and mechanical properties and thermal properties. Moreover, with the development of modern architecture needs, continue to multi-functional direction. Deep processing of glass products can control the light, adjust the temperature, to prevent dry sound and improve the decorative arts and other functions. Glass is no longer just a lighting material, but also a modern building a structural material and decorative materials.
- Q:High - rise building doors and windows glass area requirements
- Buildings need to use glass as the following parts of building materials must use safety glass:
(A) 7 floors and 7 floors above the building outside the window;
(B) of the window area greater than 1.5m2 or glass bottom edge of the final decoration surface less than 500mm of the floor window;
(3) curtain wall (except for the whole glass screen);
(Four) tilt the installation window, all kinds of ceiling (including skylights, lighting top), ceiling;
(5) staircases, balconies, platform corridors of the fence and atrium lining;
(6) the entrance, entrance hall and other parts of public buildings;
(7) other parts of the body that are vulnerable to impact and impact.
- Q:What are the characteristics of the commonly used safety glass? What are the characteristics?
- Q:Can acrylic panels do roofing materials?
- Using a new type of polyester material, by hot-forming or plane trim, metal base built-in light source, great visual impact.
Weathering: panel coated with high concentrations of UV absorbers, metal base sprayed imported car paint, can be long lasting weather, never fade, the service life of up to 5 to 8 years.
Durability: The product has a good protection against the built-in light source, extending the service life of the light source.
Reasonable: rational design, rain and moisture; open structure, easy maintenance.
Impact resistance: 200 times the glass product, almost no risk of fracture.
Transparency: up to 93%, translucent excellent, soft light, bright.
Flammability: Non-flammable and self-extinguishing.
Aesthetics: exquisite craft, the whole font was mirror effect, the base without wrinkles, no seams, all riveting firmware is not exposed.
Energy-saving: light transmission performance, the corresponding reduction in light source products, electricity, reduce the use of cost.
Talk about plexiglass acrylic (acrylic)
PMMA commonly known as plexiglass, also known as acrylic or acrylic, Hong Kong people called Acrylic, is an important early development of thermoplastic, with good transparency, chemical stability and weather resistance, easy to dye, easy Processing, beautiful appearance, in the construction industry has a wide range of applications. Plexiglass products can usually be divided into casting plates, extruded plates and molding compounds.
- Q:What gap do I need when building my glass Block windows?
- Glass masonry units are typically square, and are available in nominal 6, 8, and 12 in. sizes. Rectangular units are also available. Actual sizes are 1/4 in. less to allow for the typical 1/4 in. mortar joints. Unit thicknesses are either "standard" 3-7/8 in. or "thin" 3-1/8 in. or 3 in. for hollow units and for solid units respectively. Thin unit panels are typically used in residential and light commercial applications. For exterior applications you will want to add integral water repellents to the mortar to prevent water penetration. If you are talking about what size of an opening to use for your windows. That will depend on what the "rough opening" dimension is based on the window manufacturer. Typically is is 1 in. larger than the window size. This gives you 1/2 in. space all around the window for shims and alignment.
- Q:The basic characteristics of self cleaning glass
- The main component is titanium dioxide (TiO2). After plating / coating a layer of titanium dioxide on the glass, titanium dioxide has a super-hydrophilicity due to the ability to produce good photocatalytic properties under the influence of (ultraviolet) light energy. With this super-hydrophilic nature (as opposed to the hydrophobic nature of the gold seal coating), it allows small droplets to converge into large water droplets and fall off under the action of gravity, making stains stained on them easy Washed away by water, so that the glass has a clean and easy to use, so particularly suitable for outdoor architectural glass. The advantage is that the price is cheap, the disadvantage is that there must be ultraviolet radiation, and the same poor adhesion.
- Q:Is tempered glass necessary when building an aquarium?
- Do not use tempered glass for an aquarium, especially one so large. Tempered glass is much stronger than annealed (regular, non-tempered) glass, but it shatters. that is one of the major reasons for making glass tempered. When regular glass breaks, it cracks into large shards that can be sharp and dangerous. with tempered glass breaks, it generally makes a bizillion little chunks that are relatively dull. this is great for some things like glass doors or bathroom shelves. but imagine if this happens to your fish tank....water and sweet fishies all over the floor within an instant. :-)
- Q:What are the equipment to build a glass factory?
- Tempered glass factory generally has the following equipment:
First, cutting machine.
Second, milling machine (unilateral, bilateral grinding), shaped machine, drilling machine, and so on.
Third, the steel furnace four, plastic pre-pressure line, autoclave.
Fourth, the hollow production line, which is more complete construction of glass production machinery.
- Q:how does one not have foggy glasses when entering a building?
- First, you need to know why they fog up. I am presuming it is winter where you are, so, when you are outside, your glasses get cold, when you go into a heated building, your cold glasses are below the dew point in the building and moisture condenses on them. The foggyness will continue until the lenses warm to above the dew point and the collected moisture dries off. Attempted wiping off of the lenses while still cold is a waste of time as they will keep re-fogging until they warm up. This effect is quite annoying, especially if the glasses are rather thick, because the lenses take so long to warm up. The only thing I can suggest is having a second pair of glasses that you keep in an inside jacket pocket where they will stay fairly warm when you are outside. Then when you go indoors, switch glasses. Getting contacts would eliminate the problem.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range