|Standard or Nonstandard:|
|Temperature of Media:|
|Place of Origin:|
|Packaging Detail:||PLYWOOD OR WOODEN BOX|
|Delivery Detail:||15--30 DAYS|
Wafer Butterfly Valve
3.Working pressure: PN10/16/25.
|Normal pressure:||PN1.0/1.6MPa(150/200PSI); Class 125/150; JIS 5K 10K 16K 20K; Table D/E|
|Disc:||DI/ALB/Rubber lined Disc/1.2501/1.4529/CF8/Hastelloy Alloy/Monel|
|Seat:||NBR/Hypalon/EPDM/Neoprene/NR/Wear-Resistant EPDM/Viton/Silicon/Heat-Resistant EPDM/White EPDM/EPDM(NSF)/PTFE|
|Medium:||Fresh water, sewage, sea water, air, vapor, food, medicine, oils, alkalis, salt etc. |
Standard or Nonstandard:
Cast iron, Ductile iron, WCB, SS316,C954
Temperature of Media:
Water, Oil, Gas
Place of Origin:
Packaging & Delivery
Each Piece into one bubble plastic bag, several pcs into one Wooden crate or according to customers requirements
within 30 days
Working pressure: PN10/16/25.
Flange: AWWA/BS/EN etc.
Our product features are as follows:
1. Newly developed facilities ensure high and stable quality.
2. Enable to supply UL/FM valves.
3. Experienced technology
4. Excellent after-sale service to satisfy customers.
5. Sufficient capacity ensures prompt delivery.
6. Continuous quality improvement and new designs development.
7. Reasonable and stable price
8. Meets different countries standards, such as ANSI,DIN,BS etc.
API 609 Table 1
ISO 5752 Series 20
EN 558 Series 20 (DIN 3202 T3 K1)
BS 5155 Series 4
ANSI B16.1 Class125/150
MSS SP44 Class150
DIN 2501 PN6/10/16
BS10 Table D/E
JIS B2220 5K/10K/16K
Pressure Temperature Ratings
-20 degree to 110 degree EPDM seat
-10 degree to 80degree NBR seat
Water, Oil& Gas.
- Q:What type of butterfly valves do you have in DN125?
- 125D42X: manual double eccentric flange butterfly valve 125D3 (6, 9) 42X: worm (gas, electricity) double eccentric flange butterfly valve125D41X: manual single eccentric flange butterfly valve 125D3 (6, 9) 41X: worm (gas, electricity) moving single eccentric flange butterfly valve125D43H: manual three eccentric flange butterfly valve (hard seal)125D3 (6, 9) 43H: worm (gas, electricity) move three eccentric flange butterfly valve (hard seal)125D71X manual alignment type butterfly valve125D3 (6, 9) 71X worm (gas, electricity) midline type clip butterfly valve125D3 (6, 9) 73H, worm (gas, electricity) three eccentric pair clip butterfly valve (hard seal)125BD71 (F4) X corrosion resisting fluorine (wrapped) pair clip butterfly valve
- Q:How do hydraulic butterfly valves work?
- The valve hydraulic device is mounted on the valve drive shaft. The driving shaft of the valve is fixed with a transmission spline, and the crank (with an outer spline) is sleeved on the driving shaft. When the hydraulic system works normally, through the gear sleeve, the transmission spline is connected with the crank. Thus, the hydraulic cylinder drives the crank, and the spline on the crank passes the torque to the transmission spline by means of a gear sleeve. Because the driving spline is fixed on the driving shaft, the driving shaft rotates and drives the valve plate to start and close. Sorry, the picture doesn't come up
- Q:How warm is the PTFE butterfly valve?
- The normal temperature can be kept at 120 degrees and the instant temperature is 150
- Q:How to connect the signal butterfly valve?
- If you mean the signal of fire water supply system, there are generally three outlets, one public, one open and one off. Fire control system signal butterfly valve is normally open, so the signal butterfly valve to open position, with a multimeter to measure the 2 lines, the 2 lines into the input module is fine.
- Q:The difference between butterfly valve and gate valve
- Wedge gate valve spool angle is generally 3~6 degrees, when forced to shut down excessive or temperature changes of the valve core is easy to die. Therefore, high temperature and high pressure wedge gate valve, in the structure have taken certain measures to prevent spool stuck. The valve in the opening and closing valve and valve seat sealing surface contact and mutual friction is always so easy to wear sealing surface, especially in close off the valve, the valve before and after the great pressure, sealing surface wear is more serious.
- Q:Butterfly D371X5-16ZB1 what does each letter stand for?
- Daily valve pressThe regular model is out of step with you. I can only explain the regularD371X5-16ZB1D is butterfly valve3 is the turbine drive7 is the clamp connection1 is the display opening signX is a rubber seal16 is 16 kg pressureI don't know the other superfluous letters
- Q:What do you mean, handle, butterfly valve, hard back and soft back?
- The butterfly valve of the handle butterfly valve is installed in the direction of the diameter of the pipe. In the butterfly valve body cylindrical channel, the disc shaped butterfly plate revolves around the axis, the rotation angle is between 0 degrees -90 degrees, when rotates to 90 degrees, the valve is fully open. This valve is mounted horizontally.Butterfly valve has an elastic seal and metal seal two types of seals. Resilient sealing valve. The sealing ring can be mounted on the valve body or attached to the periphery of the disc.The hard back is the metal seal, and the soft back is the elastic seal.
- Q:What's the difference between D71X-16 and D71H-16 butterfly valves?
- First, model D71X model means that, on behalf of 7 representative D butterfly valve, butterfly valve connection form for clamp connections, 1 straight, X represents the seal in the form of soft sealing, the sealing surface usually NBR H metal seal is usually 2Cr13 16 represents the pressure of 16 kg pressure weldingJin Ya valve is the production of hard sealing butterfly valve or soft sealing butterfly valve line leader, what problems can ask their units, technicians will answer for you
- Q:Butterfly valve D71X-10 and butterfly D371X-10 what is the difference?
- One is the turbine drive and the other is with the handle
- Q:What are the advantages of butterfly valves?
- B. is cheap, especially when the caliber is big;C. the resistance loss is small and the fluid decreases through pressure;
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range