|Standard or Nonstandard:|
|Temperature of Media:|
|Place of Origin:|
|Packaging Detail:||PLYWOOD OR WOODEN BOX|
|Delivery Detail:||15--30 DAYS|
Wafer Butterfly Valve
3.Working pressure: PN10/16/25.
|Normal pressure:||PN1.0/1.6MPa(150/200PSI); Class 125/150; JIS 5K 10K 16K 20K; Table D/E|
|Disc:||DI/ALB/Rubber lined Disc/1.2501/1.4529/CF8/Hastelloy Alloy/Monel|
|Seat:||NBR/Hypalon/EPDM/Neoprene/NR/Wear-Resistant EPDM/Viton/Silicon/Heat-Resistant EPDM/White EPDM/EPDM(NSF)/PTFE|
|Medium:||Fresh water, sewage, sea water, air, vapor, food, medicine, oils, alkalis, salt etc. |
Standard or Nonstandard:
Cast iron, Ductile iron, WCB, SS316,C954
Temperature of Media:
Water, Oil, Gas
Place of Origin:
Packaging & Delivery
Each Piece into one bubble plastic bag, several pcs into one Wooden crate or according to customers requirements
within 30 days
Working pressure: PN10/16/25.
Flange: AWWA/BS/EN etc.
Our product features are as follows:
1. Newly developed facilities ensure high and stable quality.
2. Enable to supply UL/FM valves.
3. Experienced technology
4. Excellent after-sale service to satisfy customers.
5. Sufficient capacity ensures prompt delivery.
6. Continuous quality improvement and new designs development.
7. Reasonable and stable price
8. Meets different countries standards, such as ANSI,DIN,BS etc.
API 609 Table 1
ISO 5752 Series 20
EN 558 Series 20 (DIN 3202 T3 K1)
BS 5155 Series 4
ANSI B16.1 Class125/150
MSS SP44 Class150
DIN 2501 PN6/10/16
BS10 Table D/E
JIS B2220 5K/10K/16K
Pressure Temperature Ratings
-20 degree to 110 degree EPDM seat
-10 degree to 80degree NBR seat
Water, Oil& Gas.
- Q:QUestion about Valves during cardiac cycle?
- A heartbeat is a two-part pumping action that takes about a second. As blood collects in the upper chambers (the right and left atria), the heart's natural pacemaker (the SA node) sends out an electrical signal that causes the atria to contract. This contraction pushes blood through the tricuspid and mitral valves into the resting lower chambers (the right and left ventricles). This part of the two-part pumping phase (the longer of the two) is called diastole. The second part of the pumping phase begins when the ventricles are full of blood. The electrical signals from the SA node travel along a pathway of cells to the ventricles, causing them to contract. This is called systole. As the tricuspid and mitral valves shut tight to prevent a back flow of blood, the pulmonary and aortic valves are pushed open. While blood is pushed from the right ventricle into the lungs to pick up oxygen, oxygen-rich blood flows from the left ventricle to the heart and other parts of the body. After blood moves into the pulmonary artery and the aorta, the ventricles relax, and the pulmonary and aortic valves close. The lower pressure in the ventricles causes the tricuspid and mitral valves to open, and the cycle begins again. This series of contractions is repeated over and over again, increasing during times of exertion and decreasing while you are at rest. The heart normally beats about 60 to 80 times a minute when you are at rest, but this can vary. As you get older, your resting heart rate rises. Also, it is usually lower in people who are physically fit.
- Q:Why anti condensation of aluminum alloy anti condensation butterfly valve?
- Anti condensation butterfly valve principle: the use of the high performance plate material, can effectively prevent the temperature of body parts, isolating the transfer medium in the pipeline, to the actuator and the connecting flange surface without dew.
- Q:How warm is the PTFE butterfly valve?
- Ordinary PTFE clip butterfly valve normal temperature tolerance of about 120 degrees, instantly to about 150 degrees
- Q:Using a valve spring compressor
- save yourself the hassle and throw that thing away go back to your local auto parts store and buy the l shaped spring compresser should be about twenty dollars make sure vehicle is at tdc remove rocker arm bolt remove rocker arms going valve by valve do not mix them up must go in exactly the same order they came out now lightly tap the top of valve with a rubber mallet will help loosen retainers place compresser on rocker arm stud take r.a. nut and tighten till valve locks fall out or can be removed very small dont lose use compressed air to hold valves in place at tdc sorry that should have been first not hard but not easy to do rebuilt 350 motor from the guts out spent alot of money on spring compressers only to find out the simplest one worked the best the one like u got will give u hell i tried napas version craftsman all of them trust me use the L bar
- Q:Butterfly valves are widely used in 2.0MPa below the pressure and temperature of not more than 200 degrees of various media, right?
- 3. kinds of butterfly valve:According to the connection mode: flange type, clip type.According to the material of sealing surface, soft seal and hard sealing.According to the structural form, butterfly valves can be divided into the following types:Plate typeInclined plate typeOffset plateLever type4. butterfly valve features:(1) the structure is simple and the shape is small. The utility model has the advantages of compact structure, short structural length, small size and light weight, and is suitable for large caliber valves.(2) the resistance of the fluid is small, and when the valve is fully opened, the valve seat passage has an effective circulation area, so the fluid resistance is smaller.(3) open and close, convenient and quick, good adjustment performance, butterfly plate rotation 90 degrees can be completed headstock. By changing the angle of rotation of the disc, the flow can be graded.(4) the opening and closing moment is smaller, because the butterfly plate on both sides of the rotating shaft is basically equal to the medium, and the opposite direction of the torque is generated, so that the opening and closing is more labor-saving.(5) low pressure sealing performance, sealing surface materials generally use rubber, plastic, sealing performance is good. Limited by the material of the sealing ring, the pressure and the temperature range of the butterfly valve are smaller. But the use of hard sealing butterfly valve pressure and temperature range has been greatly improved.
- Q:What does butterfly valve nps12cl150d373f4-150lb stand for?
- NPS (Nominal, Pipe, Size) abbreviation. Refers to the connection (including flanged and welding end) of the nominal diameter, followed by a digital unit is American Standard inches, 12 inches.NPS12 labeling system.CL is the abbreviation for class, and LB150 means the pressure is 150 poundsD stands for butterfly valves3 is expressed in the form of a turbine drive7 means of connection: to clip3 means sealing: 3 eccentricF4: the sealing material is PTFE
- Q:What's the difference between a clip type turbine butterfly valve and a flanged turbine butterfly valve?
- For clip butterfly valves, there are no flanges at the ends of the butterfly valve. There are only a few guide bolts. The valve is connected with the end flange with a set of bolts / nuts.In contrast, the demolition to facilitate some of the lower cost of the valve, but the drawback is that a sealing surface problems, the two sealing surfaces have to be taken apart.Flange butterfly valve at both ends of the flange, and pipe flange connection. The seal is relatively more reliable, but the valve is of relatively high cost.
- Q:Classification of telescopic butterfly valve
- (2) temperature butterfly valve. 120 C
- Q:HOW TO CHANGE THE PCV VALVE HOSE?
- So, the rubber elbow hose has a hole in it. Your best bet is to get the replacement from the Ford dealer. Yes, you can buy just the elbow part from the parts counter at the dealer. If they start acting all dumb (and won't help you or sell you the part) then, go to a different dealer for the part. Another thing you could try is a used one from the junk yard BUT, it's been my experience that the rubber gets too hard and the PCV valve needs a lot of encouragement to be removed. Sometimes you'll damage the used elbow by trying to get it off of the engine or removing the old PCV valve to put in your replacement valve. That's why I recommend getting a new one straight from the source. They are pretty simple to change with ordinary hand tools and some mechanical know-how. You just pull the elbow off of the port that it's attached to on the engine. The valve will probably have a steel clip that goes around the hose at one end of the valve inside of the hose. You simply squeeze the clip with a pair of pliers and tug at the valve until it comes out of the elbow.
- Q:Butterfly valve D71X-1.6C, DN50, there is no difference between C and no C? What do you mean by "concrete"?
- The C indicates that the material is carbon steel and does not indicate cast iron (generally omitted)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range