|Standard or Nonstandard:|
|Temperature of Media:|
|Place of Origin:|
|Packaging Detail:||PLYWOOD OR WOODEN BOX|
|Delivery Detail:||15--30 DAYS|
Wafer Butterfly Valve
3.Working pressure: PN10/16/25.
Standard or Nonstandard:
Cast iron, Ductile iron, WCB, SS316,C954
Temperature of Media:
Water, Oil, Gas
Place of Origin:
Packaging & Delivery
Each Piece into one bubble plastic bag, several pcs into one Wooden crate or according to customers requirements
within 30 days
Working pressure: PN10/16/25.
Flange: AWWA/BS/EN etc.
Our product features are as follows:
1. Newly developed facilities ensure high and stable quality.
2. Enable to supply UL/FM valves.
3. Experienced technology
4. Excellent after-sale service to satisfy customers.
5. Sufficient capacity ensures prompt delivery.
6. Continuous quality improvement and new designs development.
7. Reasonable and stable price
8. Meets different countries standards, such as ANSI,DIN,BS etc.
The main points
1.Recommend to use butt welding flange,Do not use flat welding flange because steel pipe can easily meetdics to affect opening and closing freely disc if steel pipe enter flat
2.The inner diameter of flange can not be too small or too big and must confirm the dimension of flange sothat the disc can turn free;
3.For advoding scalding the seat ,Do not weld flange after the butterfly valve was installed in pipe.
API 609 Table 1
ISO 5752 Series 20
EN 558 Series 20 (DIN 3202 T3 K1)
BS 5155 Series 4
ANSI B16.1 Class125/150
MSS SP44 Class150
DIN 2501 PN6/10/16
BS10 Table D/E
JIS B2220 5K/10K/16K
Pressure Temperature Ratings
-20 degree to 110 degree EPDM seat
-10 degree to 80degree NBR seat
Water, Oil& Gas.
- Q:What is the effect of nylon coating on butterfly valve plate? Thank you
- Mainly media will not be contaminated by rust on the body, you should say that the central soft sealing butterfly valve, the central valve is generally cast steel or cast iron material, so useNylon coatingLining up. There are soft seals, sealing performance is relatively high
- Q:What does "10" in the butterfly valve "D71X-10" mean?
- The pressure of 10 kg 1.0MPA is usually cast iron
- Q:What is the meaning of the D341*5-10 / 16ZB1 turbine butterfly valve flange said?
- D: for clamp, 3: turbine head 4: flange connection 1: vertical plate X5: Ding fine rubber 10/16: nominal pressure Z: gray cast iron valve body, B1: valve plate material is ductile iron
- Q:Butterfly valves are widely used in 2.0MPa below the pressure and temperature of not more than 200 degrees of various media, right?
- First of all, is not the butterfly valve butterfly valve.Butterfly valve in the valve around the fixed axis rotating valve, called butterfly valve.1., as a sealed butterfly valve, it has been developed rapidly since the appearance of synthetic rubber, so it is a new type of shut-off valve. In our country until 1980s, the main role of butterfly valves in low-pressure valves, valve seat using synthetic rubber, by 90s, hard seal "metal seal" butterfly valve to rapid development. There are a number of valve factory can produce steady pressure metal seal butterfly valve, butterfly valve shall be shipped to a broader area.2. butterfly valves can transport and control the medium with water, condensed water, recycled water, sewage, sea water, air, gas, liquid gas, dry powder, mud, fruit pulp and a mixture of suspended solids.The domestic butterfly valve parameters are as follows:Nominal pressure: PN0.25 - 4.0MPaNominal diameter: DN100 - 3000mmWorking temperature: less than or equal to 425 DEG C
- Q:Read your answer, about pneumatic butterfly valve solenoid valve selection
- The valve (including the valve, butterfly valve, etc.) are equipped with pneumatic actuators are standard (including restrictor valve positioner of the electromagnetic valve is connected with the installation.) is the international standard NAMUR standards, in the standard of inside electromagnetic valve is G1/4, of course, this is the solenoid valve installation in the NAMUR interface of the driver on the situation, if the solenoid valve is not installed on the drive, but through the trachea installed in a few meters away, it would have to choose a larger size, how to choose? Depends on the switching speed of the valve requirements, such as drive gas consumption is 2L, need to open in 1S, the electromagnetic the valve requires the flow of 120L/min, plus the line loss and acceleration, 500L/min is enough.
- Q:The difference between butterfly valve d71x_10s and d341s-10
- Before distinguishing between the two, you must first read the identification of the valve type:D stands for butterfly valves,3 means that the worm gear is connected and the drive does not indicate the handle7 and 4 indicate pipe to clamp connection, pipe flange connection, respectively1 means single eccentric, that is, the stem is not in the center of the butterfly plateThe former S indicates the material name of the valve body - plastic, X means sealing and the lining material is rubberThe latter S indicates the sealing lining material code ---- plastic, and the valve body is cast iron.10 means stress.
- Q:What's the difference between butterfly valves and check valves?
- Butterfly valve is manual, only switch function.The check valve is an automatic valve, which prevents backflow of the pipe medium.
- Q:Butterfly valve model D344H and D343 difference
- In fact, almost all refers to the sealed variable eccentric butterfly valve.1, D344H-10C DN4002, D343H-10C DN400Let's talk about the similarities between the 2 Butterfly models: D stands for butterfly valves, 3 represents turbine drivers, and the middle 4 represents flanged connections,10 represents the pressure of 10 kg, C represents the butterfly valve, the material is cast steel, and DN400 stands for the caliber of the valve;To say that where there are differences between the 2 models, there is a place where there are differences, second means 4 of the first models is the new type sealing valve structure is variable eccentric, second of the second models of the 3 represents the structure of the valve is three eccentric, and three eccentric seal variable eccentric type is in fact a meaning.Sealed three eccentric butterfly valve, sealed variable eccentric butterfly valve, corresponding to the central butterfly valve and sealed single eccentric butterfly valve.
- Q:What is the principle of butterfly valve and check valve? Any difference?
- Direct water butterfly valve, check valve is to water can not flow valve
- Q:whats the name of that valve under the kitchen sink?
- Well definitely should not mess with it, especially if you do not know exactly what it is and more important what it controls. If not water, then it could possibly be the shut off for a near by gas appliance. It would help if you described the size and color of the pipe. Maybe you could try to trace it , where does it come from and where does it go to ?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range