|Standard or Nonstandard:|
|Temperature of Media:|
|Place of Origin:|
|Packaging Detail:||PLYWOOD OR WOODEN BOX|
|Delivery Detail:||15--30 DAYS|
Wafer Butterfly Valve
3.Working pressure: PN10/16/25.
Standard or Nonstandard:
Cast iron, Ductile iron, WCB, SS316,C954
Temperature of Media:
Water, Oil, Gas
Place of Origin:
Packaging & Delivery
Each Piece into one bubble plastic bag, several pcs into one Wooden crate or according to customers requirements
within 30 days
Working pressure: PN10/16/25.
Flange: AWWA/BS/EN etc.
Our product features are as follows:
1. Newly developed facilities ensure high and stable quality.
2. Enable to supply UL/FM valves.
3. Experienced technology
4. Excellent after-sale service to satisfy customers.
5. Sufficient capacity ensures prompt delivery.
6. Continuous quality improvement and new designs development.
7. Reasonable and stable price
8. Meets different countries standards, such as ANSI,DIN,BS etc.
The main points
1.Recommend to use butt welding flange,Do not use flat welding flange because steel pipe can easily meetdics to affect opening and closing freely disc if steel pipe enter flat
2.The inner diameter of flange can not be too small or too big and must confirm the dimension of flange sothat the disc can turn free;
3.For advoding scalding the seat ,Do not weld flange after the butterfly valve was installed in pipe.
API 609 Table 1
ISO 5752 Series 20
EN 558 Series 20 (DIN 3202 T3 K1)
BS 5155 Series 4
ANSI B16.1 Class125/150
MSS SP44 Class150
DIN 2501 PN6/10/16
BS10 Table D/E
JIS B2220 5K/10K/16K
Pressure Temperature Ratings
-20 degree to 110 degree EPDM seat
-10 degree to 80degree NBR seat
Water, Oil& Gas.
- Q:Butterfly valve sealing material has several?
- Butterfly valve sealing material has nine kinds:X1 (natural food gum);X2 (Heipalen);X3 (ethylene propylene rubber);X4 (chloroprene rubber);X5 (Ding Qing rubber);X6 (abrasion resistant rubber);X7 (fluorine rubber);X8 (silicone rubber);X9 (heat resistant ethylene propylene rubber).Also known as butterfly valve, control valve has a simple structure, can be used for low pressure pipeline valve switching control is closed parts (disc or disc) is a disk, around the valve axis to achieve the opening and closing a valve, the valve can be used to control the flow of air, water, steam steam, all kinds of corrosive medium, mud, oil, metals and radioactive liquid media and other types of fluid. On the pipeline, mainly from cutting and throttling. Butterfly valve headstock is a disc shaped disc, in the valve body around its own axis of rotation, so as to achieve the purpose of opening or closing or regulation.
- Q:What are the advantages of butterfly valves?
- Butterfly valve, also known as shutter valve, its advantages are:A. has a large circulation capacity and is about 1.2 times the same size as two seat valves;
- Q:What's the difference between electric butterfly valve and electric two way valve?
- The valve can only be fully open or fully closed, so the controller only need a 1/4 angle stroke in control, so you only need to open and closed position control. The butterfly valve can be opened and closed at any position within 90 degrees, so a positioning device is needed on the electric head. If the valve is used (such as double eccentric butterfly valve or three eccentric), due to the eccentric effect, need to always have a butterfly valve opening and closing positions to control the torque of Disc Edition in the stem, especially in the valve closed to non preferred direction needs a torque to ensure the butterfly valve, which requires control device to provide a torque to make butterfly valve position or seal. Therefore, the ball valve only needs to drive device to meet the opening and closing, two positions can be, and butterfly valve but in the switch of the whole trip in the control.
- Q:What does the triplex of pneumatic butterfly valve mean?
- Generally referred to as "triple parts" as if: filter pressure reducing valve, solenoid valve, with the valve position feedback switch..
- Q:What is the principle of butterfly valve and check valve? Any difference?
- Crown valve pressButterfly valve is butterfly valveThe check valve is a check valveButterfly valve is mainly switching functionThe check valve mainly stops the pipe from flowing backwardsThe two can only be said to be valvesThe others are different
- Q:What's the difference between a butterfly valve and an eccentric butterfly valve? What is the difference in field applications?
- Eccentric butterfly valve and ordinary butterfly valve, when the butterfly valve is opened, the eccentric butterfly valve sealing surface will reduce great wear, in the opening, the disc will leave the valve at the first time the sealing surface!
- Q:DN80 flange butterfly valve, DN80 flange butterfly valve DN80, flange butterfly valve DN80 what is the difference?
- No, what's the difference?. It's not all the same.Flange connectionDN80 caliber butterfly valve. What's the difference?. Model and pressure. Materials are not ~!
- Q:Classification of telescopic butterfly valve
- (1) Central sealed butterfly valve(2) single eccentric sealed coal valve;(3) double eccentric sealed butterfly valve(4) three eccentric sealed butterfly valve (1) soft sealing butterfly valve.1) the sealing pairs are made of non-metallic soft materials, which are made of non-metallic soft materials.2) the sealing pair is made of metal hard material and is made of non-metallic soft material.(2) metal hard sealing butterfly valve. The sealing pair is made of metal hard material and is made of metal hard material. (1) forced sealing butterfly valve;1) elastic sealing butterfly valve. The pressure of the valve seat, seat, or plate is produced when the seal is closed by the pressure from the valve
- Q:Which is better, the round two lobe butterfly valve?
- Round type double butterfly butterfly valve is the first choice of Shanghai Machinery & Equipment Co., Ltd., the company is a professional design, manufacture and sale of central air-conditioning products at the end.
- Q:What is the D37-10Q butterfly valve?
- D- butterfly valve (valve type); 3- worm (drive); 7- pairs of clamp (connection); 10-PN1; nominal pressure of 10 kg; Q- ductile iron (valve body material).
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range