|Standard or Nonstandard:|
|Temperature of Media:|
|Place of Origin:|
|Packaging Detail:||PLYWOOD OR WOODEN BOX|
|Delivery Detail:||15--30 DAYS|
Wafer Butterfly Valve
3.Working pressure: PN10/16/25.
Standard or Nonstandard:
Cast iron, Ductile iron, WCB, SS316,C954
Temperature of Media:
Water, Oil, Gas
Place of Origin:
Packaging & Delivery
Each Piece into one bubble plastic bag, several pcs into one Wooden crate or according to customers requirements
within 30 days
Working pressure: PN10/16/25.
Flange: AWWA/BS/EN etc.
l It is simple structure : good interchangeability and low price
l Stem sealing is not easy deformation ,so avoids leakage phenomenon.
l Overall support is good ,stable and solid
l Use less rubber of seat ,so expansion has small impaction and easy to control torque value at an appropriate range .`
l Applying to two pieces of no-sells connection ,structure is simple and
convenient to be maintained
l Butterfly disc owns automatic alignment function and achieved small
combination of disc and seat .
l Phenolic back seat is featured such as no loss ,tensile ,anti-leak ,convenient replacement etc.
l For seat sealing surface and phenolic back as a whole ,it can reduce amount of deformation .
Our product features are as follows:
1. Newly developed facilities ensure high and stable quality.
2. Enable to supply UL/FM valves.
3. Experienced technology
4. Excellent after-sale service to satisfy customers.
5. Sufficient capacity ensures prompt delivery.
6. Continuous quality improvement and new designs development.
7. Reasonable and stable price
8. Meets different countries standards, such as ANSI,DIN,BS etc.
API 609 Table 1
ISO 5752 Series 20
EN 558 Series 20 (DIN 3202 T3 K1)
BS 5155 Series 4
ANSI B16.1 Class125/150
MSS SP44 Class150
DIN 2501 PN6/10/16
BS10 Table D/E
JIS B2220 5K/10K/16K
Pressure Temperature Ratings
-20 degree to 110 degree EPDM seat
-10 degree to 80degree NBR seat
Water, Oil& Gas.
- Q:Butterfly valve medium flow direction of the provisions of it?
- From the above example, it can be concluded that the arrow direction of the butterfly valve body refers to the direction of the pressure of the medium. Before the installation, the user must know the direction of the pressure of the valve after the valve is closed. The direction of the arrow of the free valve body is in accordance with the direction of the pressure of the medium, so that the correct use can be achieved, and the tightness of the valve body is kept in good condition.
- Q:Butterfly valve D71X-16 and D71X-16Q what is the difference?
- The two difference is that the body of the material is not the same, 16 behind with no sign, expressed as a default, is carbon steel (usually C), if you need to specify material, just behind with symbols, such as Q nodular cast iron, stainless steel P.
- Q:How do hydraulic butterfly valves work?
- The valve hydraulic device is mounted on the valve drive shaft. The driving shaft of the valve is fixed with a transmission spline, and the crank (with an outer spline) is sleeved on the driving shaft. When the hydraulic system works normally, through the gear sleeve, the transmission spline is connected with the crank. Thus, the hydraulic cylinder drives the crank, and the spline on the crank passes the torque to the transmission spline by means of a gear sleeve. Because the driving spline is fixed on the driving shaft, the driving shaft rotates and drives the valve plate to start and close. Sorry, the picture doesn't come up
- Q:can't locate freon intake valve for 03 jaguar?
- There is no Freon intake valve for an 03 Jaguar. Freon is R12 refrigerant and the vehicle uses an R134a refrigerant system. There is also no such thing as an intake valve on any vehicle refrigerant system. There is a high pressure port and a low pressure port. To answer your question: under the hood. Any other information would likely endanger your life, since this is obviously a DIY question and you lack the knowledge to safely recharge your vehicle's refrigerant system. R134a refrigerant, if inhaled, can kill you. Do not turn a DIY project into a DIE project. Leave the complicated stuff to the professionals.
- Q:The difference between butterfly valve and gate valve
- Its varieties and quantities are still expanding, and the development of high temperature, high pressure, large caliber, high sealing, long life, excellent regulation, as well as multi-function development of one valve. Its reliability and other performance indicators have reached a high level. Disadvantages, there is a certain resistance to the medium. Gate valves are more used in steam pipes and large diameter water supply pipelines, because of the general requirements of fluid resistance is small, the use of gate valve. Valve is hand wheel rotation, stem upward movement. Flow is not the same, the gate valve requires full open. Need a higher installation space, the valve sealing surface has a certain self sealing capacity, its spool by the media pressure closely with the valve seat sealing surface contact, to achieve tight leakage.
- Q:Butterfly valve, two-way pressure and one-way pressure what is the difference?
- The positive pressure and the reverse pressure, the pressure when the medium returns
- Q:What is an ERG valve?
- The EGR valve is there to reduce nitrous oxide emissions and lower the temp of the combustion charge. This has the affect of reducing the octane requirement of the engine. This isn't a bad thing. When the valve hangs open, the thing will run bad at idle and could even die. The thing is, the valve could be perfectly fine and the sensor could be bad. Since some states won't give you a sticker if the light is on, you're probably stuck with replacement.
- Q:What are the classification criteria for pneumatic butterfly valves?
- Pneumatic flange butterfly valve, pneumatic flange butterfly valve, this product is made up of rubber sealed butterfly valve and carbon steel or stainless steel valve plate and valve stem. Suitable temperature is less than or equal to 80 to 120 DEG C, such as food, chemical, petroleum, electric power, textile, papermaking, water supply and drainage, gas pipes to regulate the flow and closure of the role of media.Pneumatic control valve is a valve (valve plate) around the rotating fixed axis perpendicular to the channel, which is composed of double or single acting piston (spring reset type) pneumatic actuator and butterfly valve, a rotary type high performance adjust or cut off valves, electric, pneumatic valve positioner or electromagnetic valve, air filter regulator, limit switch (valve position), can be realized on the fluid medium in the pipeline and process to adjust the proportion of the two cut off control, automatic control to achieve the parameters of the fluid flow, pressure, temperature, liquid level etc..
- Q:Import electric butterfly valve which brand is more reliable?
- Recommend Sichuan Ding Heng petroleum machinery company sales agent SPM butterfly valve and FMC butterfly valve, we are partners for many years, have been working together are very happy.
- Q:Valves in a I4 or V6 engine...?
- Well a lot of valves signify that more air/gas is getting to the engine so it suggests a more powerful engine. So your car has 4 valves per cylinder. Now that's pretty much a standard number so most expensive cars don't really even talk about that. They mostly just advertise the displacement. You can't really tell the type of engine via the number of valves because it does vary by manufacturer. For example there could be a 16 valve V8 also also(2 valves per cylinder). There are some ratios that dont work like a 16 valve V6 because you cannot have 2.6 valves.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range