|Standard or Nonstandard:|
|Temperature of Media:|
|Place of Origin:|
|Packaging Detail:||PLYWOOD OR WOODEN BOX|
|Delivery Detail:||15--30 DAYS|
Wafer Butterfly Valve
3.Working pressure: PN10/16/25.
Standard or Nonstandard:
Cast iron, Ductile iron, WCB, SS316,C954
Temperature of Media:
Water, Oil, Gas
Place of Origin:
Packaging & Delivery
Each Piece into one bubble plastic bag, several pcs into one Wooden crate or according to customers requirements
within 30 days
Working pressure: PN10/16/25.
Flange: AWWA/BS/EN etc.
l It is simple structure : good interchangeability and low price
l Stem sealing is not easy deformation ,so avoids leakage phenomenon.
l Overall support is good ,stable and solid
l Use less rubber of seat ,so expansion has small impaction and easy to control torque value at an appropriate range .`
l Applying to two pieces of no-sells connection ,structure is simple and
convenient to be maintained
l Butterfly disc owns automatic alignment function and achieved small
combination of disc and seat .
l Phenolic back seat is featured such as no loss ,tensile ,anti-leak ,convenient replacement etc.
l For seat sealing surface and phenolic back as a whole ,it can reduce amount of deformation .
Our product features are as follows:
1. Newly developed facilities ensure high and stable quality.
2. Enable to supply UL/FM valves.
3. Experienced technology
4. Excellent after-sale service to satisfy customers.
5. Sufficient capacity ensures prompt delivery.
6. Continuous quality improvement and new designs development.
7. Reasonable and stable price
8. Meets different countries standards, such as ANSI,DIN,BS etc.
API 609 Table 1
ISO 5752 Series 20
EN 558 Series 20 (DIN 3202 T3 K1)
BS 5155 Series 4
ANSI B16.1 Class125/150
MSS SP44 Class150
DIN 2501 PN6/10/16
BS10 Table D/E
JIS B2220 5K/10K/16K
Pressure Temperature Ratings
-20 degree to 110 degree EPDM seat
-10 degree to 80degree NBR seat
Water, Oil& Gas.
- Q:Butterfly valve sealing material has several?
- 9: H- stainless steel composite layerX3- ethylene propylene rubberX4- chloroprene rubberX5- nitrile rubberX6- abrasion resistant rubberX7- fluorine rubberX8- silicone rubberX9- heat resistant ethylene propylene rubberF- PTFE
- Q:What does the triplex of pneumatic butterfly valve mean?
- Air pressure reducing valve, filter, oil mist these three parts
- Q:What are the classification criteria for pneumatic butterfly valves?
- Pneumatic flange butterfly valve, pneumatic flange butterfly valve, this product is made up of rubber sealed butterfly valve and carbon steel or stainless steel valve plate and valve stem. Suitable temperature is less than or equal to 80 to 120 DEG C, such as food, chemical, petroleum, electric power, textile, papermaking, water supply and drainage, gas pipes to regulate the flow and closure of the role of media.Pneumatic control valve is a valve (valve plate) around the rotating fixed axis perpendicular to the channel, which is composed of double or single acting piston (spring reset type) pneumatic actuator and butterfly valve, a rotary type high performance adjust or cut off valves, electric, pneumatic valve positioner or electromagnetic valve, air filter regulator, limit switch (valve position), can be realized on the fluid medium in the pipeline and process to adjust the proportion of the two cut off control, automatic control to achieve the parameters of the fluid flow, pressure, temperature, liquid level etc..
- Q:What does butterfly valve nps12cl150d373f4-150lb stand for?
- NPS (Nominal, Pipe, Size) abbreviation. Refers to the connection (including flanged and welding end) of the nominal diameter, followed by a digital unit is American Standard inches, 12 inches.NPS12 labeling system.CL is the abbreviation for class, and LB150 means the pressure is 150 poundsD stands for butterfly valves3 is expressed in the form of a turbine drive7 means of connection: to clip3 means sealing: 3 eccentricF4: the sealing material is PTFE
- Q:How is the lug butterfly valve connected to the flange?
- When installing, pay attention to the butterfly plate. The sealing ring between the flange face and the butterfly valve is tightened. After clamping, it can be tightened.
- Q:toyota mechanic valve adj 1.8l?
- valve adjustment . you need to know the fire order. the gage between the stem. rotators the cranshaft. it could be cold start. cylinder need to be bottomed center.
- Q:The difference between gate valve and butterfly valve, as well as cut-off valve, what are their applicable conditions? Advantages and disadvantages?
- Without strict conditions and advantages and disadvantages, of course, the equipment requires a relatively high degree of automatic control. I can check it out on Baidu.
- Q:Can I reuse intake & exhaust valves?
- Roll the valves by the stems on a perfectly flat table. If there is no wobble, your valves are most likely not bent. Take them to a machine shop and have them checked for imperfections and reground and they'll be good as new.
- Q:What if the function of a valve retainer?
- TRhe retainer and locks works together to hold valve to spring and keep valve from falling into the cylinder and spring from coming off the top. The locks are tappered, small end at bottom, big end at top. You compress the spring down, drop retainer over valve, put locks in groove of valve stem and pull up on the retainer to lock the retainer and locks in place, the relese the pressure off your spring compressor and the valve spring now holds pressure up on retainer which forces up on the big end of locks and holds everything together
- Q:The difference between vertical and horizontal butterfly valves in municipal water supply
- Function is no difference, mainly the installation conditions are not the same, vertical valve shaft in the vertical direction, the valve well on the deep, horizontal valve shaft in the horizontal direction, the valve width to be larger, and the other is no difference
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range