Packaging of Duct Appication Optical Fiber Cable
25kg/bag,kraft paper bags with plastic bags inside
Specifications of Duct Appication Optical Fiber Cable
1,for wire or cable sheath
2,quality SGS and ISO9001
3,delievery time 7 days
4,the highest temperature is 70
this product is used for wire or cable sheath.
Delivery of Duct Appication Optical Fiber Cable
Elongation at break
Thermal agining 100°C 168h
tensile strength at aging
Maximum change rate of Tensile Strength
Elongation ate Break after aging
Maximum change rate of Elongation at break
Weight Loss after Thermal aging
Brittle point of Low temperature impact
Thermal stable time at 20°C
Volume resistivity at 20°C
Volume resistivity at working time of 20°C
- Q:Why this cable has not yet been certified
- Electromechanical products are usually used to be assembled into parts, multiple parts and then assembled into a single product, the number of products or the number of pieces measured
- Q:What is the difference between a trunking and a bridge in a weak construction?
- If you are talking about the three-core wire, black - ground brown - line of blue - zero line. If it is 3 plugs, your wire is only 2 lines. Then the yellow received L, black received N. The above is the ground wire.
- Q:The computer can not open the machine display frequency beyond the scope of the mouse and keyboard do not start can not press F8 how to do
- According to the "Power Engineering Cable Design Code" GB-. 5.3.3 only asked for the depth of the cable buried directly: drop the blue skin to the ground depth, not less than 0.7 meters; when located in the roadway or farmland Under the appropriate should be deepened, and should not be less than 1.0 meters. 5.4.3 protected pipe buried in the ground, should meet the requirements under the depth of the pressure and environmental corrosion resistance. Through the uneven settlement of the backfill section and other places to increase the force, it is appropriate to use steel. Another direct burial should be selected armor type.
- Q:Galvanized wire tube buried to do anti - corrosion do
- Galvanized pipe itself with anti-corrosion coating, you can not do anti-corrosion.
- Q:Connect the computer to the TV. The The Using the HDMI cable. The The Line no problem. The Why not even after the audio video. The The Amplifier is Denon 1311
- BV1 * 2.5 is a 2.5 square line. 2 * 2.5 is two 2.5 square lines. 3 * 2.5 is three 2.5 square lines. 4 * 2.5 is the 4 2.5 square line lighting wire power cord with 2 * 2.5. Light wire with 1.5 is enough. Socket (pipe) with three 2.5 square lines, you can also use 3 * 2.5 a. 4 * 2.5 for three-phase motors.
- Q:Wire printed on the word what way to erase
- If you need an unqualified wire, you can contact this part
- Q:What is the difference between wires and cables?
- The introduction of the device is to introduce the cable into the electrical equipment, without changing the explosion-proof type of explosion-proof equipment
- Q:What is the difference between a kbg threading pipe and a PVC threading pipe?
- The expression is not very clear, it should be said to wear a tube, if a single wear on the line 100. Outside diameter 60mm.
- Q:Cable YJV-3 * 70 + 2 * 35 general wear large SC tube? Ask you.
- Charging line and the phone does not match, for the good point of the line just fine
- Q:Wire pipe inlet air switch trip how to do?
- The middle of the line is not a problem where there is a problem in the place where the joints check the place of the joints can not do the lines are out to check the time and effort
following types of 35KV power cables, signal cables, computer cables, elevator cables, servo, drag chain cables, railway signaling cable, motorcycle cable, silicon rubber cables, high temperature cables, flame retardant cables, fire-resistant cables, aerial insulated wire , communication cables, marine cables, nuclear power plants such as cable and wire cloth products are widely used in electric power, telecommunications, petroleum, petrochemical, metallurgy, building materials, railway, shipbuilding and other industries and sectors.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Southeast Asia;Mid East;Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||70% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 160,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range