General information of Tinplate For Electrical Machinery Parts
Thickness & Tolerance
Width & Tolerance
600~1000 mm(Tolerance: +2/-0mm)
Bright ,Stone ,Silver ,Matte
25 Tons for 1 20 feet FCL
Seaworthy Export Standard Wooden Pallet
GB/T2520-2000, JIS G3303, ASTM A623, BS EN10202
35 days after receiving buyer's original L/C or Prepayment
Special specifications are available on customers' requirements.
Technical data of Tinplate For Electrical Machinery Parts
Yield Strength: (Mpa)：280~320
Application of Tinplate For Electrical Machinery Parts
Tinplate is widely used for making all types of containers such as artistic cans, tea cans, painting cans,
chemical package cans and metal printing etc. Its applications are not limited to containers; recently,
tinplate has also been used for making electrical machinery parts and many other products.
Equipment and Facility
Tin Coating Line
Cold Rolling Mill Batch Annealing Furnaces
Cutting Line Stock Area
Quantity Control System
- Q:Tinplate also known as what? What is the density of it?
- This kind of galvanized steel in a long time Chinese called "tin", some people think that the tin plate when the manufacture cans from Macao (English Macao for tinplate imports, readable) so called "tin".There are other statements, such as China used this lamp tin plate made of kerosene, shaped like a horse, so called "tin".
- Q:How can tinplate be rustproof? Products must not be oil
- It has good salt spray resistance, drainage performance and resistance to hand sweating. It has a long time of rust prevention.
- Q:What's the difference between iron, aluminium, stainless steel, galvanized iron and tin?
- Aluminum is a kind of material. It is not easy to be oxidized when it meets water. The price is moderateStainless steel is another kind of material. It is not easy to be oxidized when it meets water. The price is high
- Q:What are the advantages of tin packaging?
- Shapes: tinplate cans can be made into various shapes according to different needs, such as cans, cans, cans, circular elliptical horseshoe and trapezoid etc, can satisfy the different needs of product packaging, and the packaging container more change, promote sales.
- Q:What is the difference between Maguchi Tetsu tinplate and galvanized board
- Zinc plating on the surface of thin steel plates and steel strips by continuous hot dip plating prevents corrosion of the surface of thin steel plates and steel strips. Galvanized steel sheet and steel strip are widely used in machinery, light industry, construction, transportation, chemical industry, post and telecommunications and other industries.
- Q:What is tin plate?
- Tinplate is a tin covered with tin, it is not easy to rust, also known as tin iron. Tinplate was most premature in Bohemia (now Czech and Slovakia). The land has been rich in metal since ancient times, advanced in technology, and know how to use water power in the manufacture of machinery, from fourteenth Century onwards began to produce tinplate. For a long time, it has been the main source of tinplate in the world. Tin was mainly used for making tableware and drinking utensils.
- Q:What are the characteristics of different tin process
- Mature technology and high production efficiency: the production of tinplate has a long history, mature technology is a set of production equipment with matching, high production efficiency, can meet a variety of product packaging needs. 4., exquisite decoration: metal materials printing performance; logo logo bright and beautiful, the packaging containers made eye-catching, is a good sales package.
- Q:How to distinguish galvanized plate and tin plate
- The zinc plating on the galvanized sheet has no grain on the surface of the galvanized sheet under the optical microscope. Drip water on galvanized sheet can form more spreading water droplets, while on tin plate, water drops will shrink rapidly.
- Q:How to quickly distinguish tinplate and ordinary substrate iron?
- Tinplate is the substrate, iron tin plating, tin bright, the substrate is dark, the substrate for a few days rust, and the two put together, the difference is great.
- Q:What's the head iron?
- SPTE, which is commonly known as tin, tin plate, thickness of 0.15-0.3mm, width, generally between 300-900mm.
The Company has a total asset of 770 million Yuan, and is staffed with 1,700 employees including more than 400 professional technicians in various fields. The Company possesses sophisticated equipments, advanced technologies, reliable product quality and complete detection and test methods. The annual production of steel is 600 thousand tons, which are sold to more than 20 provinces and cities and exported to more than 10 countries and areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America；South America； Eastern Europe
Southeast Asia； Africa； Mid East
Eastern Asia； Western Europe； Central America
Northern Europe； Southern Europe； Domestic Market
||HACCP;ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 270，000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range