General information of Tinplate For Electrical Machinery Parts
Thickness & Tolerance
Width & Tolerance
600~1000 mm(Tolerance: +2/-0mm)
Bright ,Stone ,Silver ,Matte
25 Tons for 1 20 feet FCL
Seaworthy Export Standard Wooden Pallet
GB/T2520-2000, JIS G3303, ASTM A623, BS EN10202
35 days after receiving buyer's original L/C or Prepayment
Special specifications are available on customers' requirements.
Technical data of Tinplate For Electrical Machinery Parts
Yield Strength: (Mpa)：280~320
Application of Tinplate For Electrical Machinery Parts
Tinplate is widely used for making all types of containers such as artistic cans, tea cans, painting cans,
chemical package cans and metal printing etc. Its applications are not limited to containers; recently,
tinplate has also been used for making electrical machinery parts and many other products.
Equipment and Facility
Tin Coating Line
Cold Rolling Mill Batch Annealing Furnaces
Cutting Line Stock Area
Quantity Control System
- Q:Tinplate why have white and yellow, tin plating should be white ah, yellow is how to return a responsibility?
- Usually on the surface of a layer of oil, light oil, or iron; gold oil is golden; white is white, yellow magnetic, if printing, of course is yellow; usually tinplate can print color (color or 4C file).
- Q:What is tin plate?
- In acid environment, tin protection layer of tinplate is contacted with the outside directly. Because tin is corroded slowly, it can protect the substrate. If the tin protection layer has pinholes, cracks and other defects, it will expose some of the matrix, resulting in corrosion of the matrix.
- Q:And what are the main packing materials?
- The difference between the two cans is usually called a tin plate of three cans. The material is usually made of tin and hence its name. Canned container used for beverage, dry powder, chemical product, aerosol product.
- Q:Can tinplate be used as a water tower? Is hot water durable?
- Tinplate is commonly known as tin plated thin steel plate. It is a cold-rolled low carbon steel sheet or strip coated with pure tin on both sides. Tin plays a major role in preventing corrosion and rusting.
- Q:Is it necessary for the two cold rolling in the process of tinplate production, such as tempering and cold rolling (also called flatness)?
- Generally used in rolling and sheeting. The tinplate is usually below 0.2mm and needs to be subjected to 2 cold rolling. Of course depends on the thickness of the raw material.
- Q:How do you paint the tinplate?
- Chemical stores have sold, elegant light paint, paint and other various patterns. Don't brush, a keg of a nozzle is put it.
- Q:How to distinguish galvanized plate and tin plate
- From the outside, hot galvanized, electro galvanized tin plate surface is rough, thick tin layer of light and bright, thin tin layer, hot galvanized galvanized is not only the contest, Matt
- Q:Why tinned fruit cans, some snow wall, and some inner wall does not appear?
- The same is canned fruit, tin cans taste more than glass bottles, why is it better? Because the storage process is completely isolated from the sun, so that it can retain the original flavor of canned fruit.
- Q:Who can tell me how to adjust the roller seal defects?
- Such as material, hardness, etc., especially relatively small tank diameter (such as 202 diameter cans). If the material of the tinplate is thin and the hardness is large, it will be more difficult to ask for it. Because in this case, the material in the double curling process will be less plastic, but the wrinkles will be larger.
- Q:What details should I pay attention to when purchasing tinplate packing boxes?
- Many small processing plants or small factories can accept the buyer's bargaining, but the iron is really not flattering. In fact, the market is very transparent iron materials, buyers do not mean that the more the better the bargaining, but to understand the market, do not bargain.
The Company has a total asset of 770 million Yuan, and is staffed with 1,700 employees including more than 400 professional technicians in various fields. The Company possesses sophisticated equipments, advanced technologies, reliable product quality and complete detection and test methods. The annual production of steel is 600 thousand tons, which are sold to more than 20 provinces and cities and exported to more than 10 countries and areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America；South America； Eastern Europe
Southeast Asia； Africa； Mid East
Eastern Asia； Western Europe； Central America
Northern Europe； Southern Europe； Domestic Market
||HACCP;ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 270，000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range