FM7D/O is our lightweight designed 7 inch DSLR LCD field monitor and full of impressive list of convient features for photographer. Adopting the big 7-inch digital LCD panel, FM7D will not only maximize the real resolution of your DSLR's real images, providing a high contrast and a sharp picture ever for you, but also hep you to enjoy your best shots immediately.
|Model No.|| FM7D (HDMI input)|
| FM7D/O (HDMI input & ouput)|
|LCD Panel||Size||7 inch TFT LCD|
|Backlight Lamp||LED Backlight|
|Resolution||1024 x 600, up to 1920 x 1080 (H x V)|
|Viewing Angle||75°/75°(L/R), 70°/75°(U/D)|
|Display||Display Mode||480i/p, 576i/p, 720p (50/60Hz), 1080i/p (50/60Hz)|
|Color System||PAL / NTSC|
|HDMI Output (Model: FM7D/O)|
|YPbPr - BNC||YPbPr Inputs|
|Video - BNC||1x Video Input, 1x Video Output|
|Audio - BNC||1x Audio Input|
|Earphone Jack||1x 3.5mm Earphone Jack at Front Panel|
|Speakers||1x Built-in 1W Speaker at Front Panel|
|Function Keys||Left, Right, Up, Down, Menu, Focus, Ratio|
|Switch, Composite, YPbPr, HDMI, Temperature,|
|Scale, Camera, B/W|
|Canon 5D II Camera Mode, Center Marker, Screen|
|Marker, Aspect Ratio,Color Mode, Underscan/Overscan|
|Power Supply||Input Voltage||DC 6~24V or AC 100~240V|
|Power Consumption|| ≤6W|
|Mount||Shoe mount screw holes (for camera & bracket)|
|Accessories||Battery Plate (F970) |
Cloth Sun hood
HDMI to mini HDMI cable
Hot Shoe Mount
Power AC/DC adapter (optional)
Sony V battery plate (optional)
Panasonic Anton battery plate (optional)
D28 battery plate (optional)
LP-E6 battery plate (optional)
Mount Plate Selection Note
|Model DU21 for battery of Panasonic DV: NV-GS/PV-GS/DZ-MV/GS/H28/|
H258/H288GK series, comply with Panasonic battery DU06/VBD140, Sanyo
DZHS301SW, Hitachi DZ-HS303SW/BZ-BP14S/DZ3200/BP07W
Model QM91D for battery of Sony DV: DSCR1/F/S/MVCCD/E/HC15E/HC1E/
Model F970 for battery of Sony DV: DCR-TRV series, DCR-TRV series,
VX2100E PD P series, GV-A700, GV-D800 FD/CCD-SC/TR3/FX1E/
HVR-AIC, HDR-FX1000E, HVR-Z1C, HVR-V1C, FX7E F330
Why we choose Okorder.com?
Okorder.com is a professional and reliable online E-market place
Providing a variety of products with reasonable prices
High quality goods provided by factory suppliers
Shipping to over 200 countries.
Dubai Logistic Complex
Okorder Quality Control?
We hold a very strict quality control system to check every connector of our products for your safety.
Okorder services for you
1. We will reply you in detail within 24 hours
2. We own well-trained and professional sales and after- sale services who can speak fluent English.
3. We offer OEM services and can print your own logo on products.
4. We have strong ability to do ODM projects.
- Q:How about the flash in the middle part of LCD?
- Causes of flash in the middle part of lcd:First, the low screen refresh rate: open the display properties panel, click Advanced, and then select the monitor column and then to the inside of the "only display support maximum refresh rate" in the box next to the point right, then click the refresh rate of the marquee, the highest frequency can choose inside.Second, electromagnetic interference display: next to what is a large electrical appliances, or degaussing sound speakers, such electrical appliances will interfere with the electromagnetic display, so that the monitor away from this type of electrical interference can.Third, monitor aging fault: the two kinds of methods can not solve the case, the monitor may be aging or failure, the best repair.
- Q:How to eliminate the font flash of LCD?
- Desktop - right button - Property - Settings - Advanced - Monitor - refresh, the frequency raised a little, CRT display is so tune, I do not know the LCD, OK?
- Q:How long is the normal service life of LCD?
- The liquid crystal display principle is: the voltage displacement crystal form the image, without moving image, crystal side does not move, the length of time to let the LCD manufacturers use normal, is not to let the display surface action too much, don't need LCD screen saver, you can turn off. In addition to this. You can only see how the generation of liquid appear daily.
- Q:What's the difference between HD LCD and other ordinary LCD?
- To see if the monitor for HD, is the most important resolution, must reach or above the 1920*1080 (refer to physical resolution screen rather than your computer can be set to the resolution), this one is certainly not up to HD products. In addition, high-definition display must be equipped with high-definition interface, basically have high-definition signal line through (ie HDMI) interface, the most also have interfaces. And quite a lot of products have speakers, if you connect the computer through the HDMI line, you can send pictures to the monitor at the same time. You said the three models should be 23 inch products, personal feelings, if you must buy high-definition display, you should choose at least 24 inches of products, because 23 inches than 24 inches display text is smaller, usually browsing is very difficult. In addition, the 16:9 screen is strongly recommended, so that when you look at HD, the full screen is displayed instead of the 16:10 display, with black edges left and right. Specific three, which is good, I say bad.
- Q:Liquid crystal display burn, you can repair it?
- The 1 floor of the correct answer, as long as the normal voltage, current and also will not burn things, even if the 100A connect the battery is not the problem, estimation is negative reverse, something to see what things burn, the price is not good, to see who can repair, most will cost 20-30 perhaps, just a few cents fix. People have to pay technical fees
- Q:What is the reason that LCD suddenly turns blue? How to solve?
- No contact with the computer host, okay? You try again, my monitor has also had this problem
- Q:The LCD suddenly became blurred
- Reinstall the video card driver.
- Q:Word jitter on a liquid crystal display
- In addition to adjust the screen refresh Hz (60 Hz) and teach you a simple way, because now the graphics on screen now too old, as long as you can put down the display resolution. PS: my monitor has been adjusted to 1280X800
- Q:A thin line of liquid crystal display screen
- Obviously is the LCD screen drive, the wiring has bad contact. But this cable doesn't work well, so it needs special tools. Repair.
- Q:The tube above the LCD has a sound
- What brand of display? A little sound is not normal. It may be the sound of high voltage board discharge. It is recommended that you turn off the monitor, remove the power line, turn on the rear lid of the display, and check the wiring.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range