FM7D/O is our lightweight designed 7 inch DSLR LCD field monitor and full of impressive list of convient features for photographer. Adopting the big 7-inch digital LCD panel, FM7D will not only maximize the real resolution of your DSLR's real images, providing a high contrast and a sharp picture ever for you, but also hep you to enjoy your best shots immediately.
|Model No.|| FM7D (HDMI input)|
| FM7D/O (HDMI input & ouput)|
|LCD Panel||Size||7 inch TFT LCD|
|Backlight Lamp||LED Backlight|
|Resolution||1024 x 600, up to 1920 x 1080 (H x V)|
|Viewing Angle||75°/75°(L/R), 70°/75°(U/D)|
|Display||Display Mode||480i/p, 576i/p, 720p (50/60Hz), 1080i/p (50/60Hz)|
|Color System||PAL / NTSC|
|HDMI Output (Model: FM7D/O)|
|YPbPr - BNC||YPbPr Inputs|
|Video - BNC||1x Video Input, 1x Video Output|
|Audio - BNC||1x Audio Input|
|Earphone Jack||1x 3.5mm Earphone Jack at Front Panel|
|Speakers||1x Built-in 1W Speaker at Front Panel|
|Function Keys||Left, Right, Up, Down, Menu, Focus, Ratio|
|Switch, Composite, YPbPr, HDMI, Temperature,|
|Scale, Camera, B/W|
|Canon 5D II Camera Mode, Center Marker, Screen|
|Marker, Aspect Ratio,Color Mode, Underscan/Overscan|
|Power Supply||Input Voltage||DC 6~24V or AC 100~240V|
|Power Consumption|| ≤6W|
|Mount||Shoe mount screw holes (for camera & bracket)|
|Accessories||Battery Plate (F970) |
Cloth Sun hood
HDMI to mini HDMI cable
Hot Shoe Mount
Power AC/DC adapter (optional)
Sony V battery plate (optional)
Panasonic Anton battery plate (optional)
D28 battery plate (optional)
LP-E6 battery plate (optional)
Mount Plate Selection Note
|Model DU21 for battery of Panasonic DV: NV-GS/PV-GS/DZ-MV/GS/H28/|
H258/H288GK series, comply with Panasonic battery DU06/VBD140, Sanyo
DZHS301SW, Hitachi DZ-HS303SW/BZ-BP14S/DZ3200/BP07W
Model QM91D for battery of Sony DV: DSCR1/F/S/MVCCD/E/HC15E/HC1E/
Model F970 for battery of Sony DV: DCR-TRV series, DCR-TRV series,
VX2100E PD P series, GV-A700, GV-D800 FD/CCD-SC/TR3/FX1E/
HVR-AIC, HDR-FX1000E, HVR-Z1C, HVR-V1C, FX7E F330
Why we choose Okorder.com?
Okorder.com is a professional and reliable online E-market place
Providing a variety of products with reasonable prices
High quality goods provided by factory suppliers
Shipping to over 200 countries.
Dubai Logistic Complex
Okorder Quality Control?
We hold a very strict quality control system to check every connector of our products for your safety.
Okorder services for you
1. We will reply you in detail within 24 hours
2. We own well-trained and professional sales and after- sale services who can speak fluent English.
3. We offer OEM services and can print your own logo on products.
4. We have strong ability to do ODM projects.
- Q:Fixing a dead pixel on a LCD monitor?
- Most okorder
- Q:What is the best LCD monitors for the best price?
- It's okorder
- Q:Can I hookup my 19 LCD PC monitor to my Time Warner cable box with a VGA-to-S-Video Converter/Adapter/Thing?
- I think your LCD monitor has a DVI plug or port and I think your cable box has a HDMI port on the back of it. Go to a Best Buy or Radio Shack and buy a cable that has DVI male and at the other end HDMI male. Plug the DVI end to the monitor and plug the HDMI to the cable box. There is no S video adapter for VGA. You probably won't get audio, so you might want to get a pair of speakers or use the ones from your computer. I think there is a phone jack on your cable box, that's where you connect your speakers to. If there is not one there. When you are at Radio Shack, you should ask the salesperson about head phone jack to a phone jack aka audio jack for your cable box. If that doesn't work just go by a tv the adapters and converters are too exspenive. If you don't think there are some links to converters that I think that will help and links to where tv's that are cheaper than the converter.
- Q:LCD video cable is not common?
- This is the VGA connection line. If the card and TV have this interface, they can be connectedAnd for a 19 inch TV, it should be able to support it
- Q:23 LCD Monitor Acer - Contrast?
- OK on the monitor there should be about 4 buttons not including power just hit menu and there should be two options one deals with brightness and the other with CONTRAST go down to contrast option with the plus or minus key in the monitor if you have them and hit menu again this should open something that controls the contrast and you can customize it the way you want hope it helps
- Q:What is the imaging principle of liquid crystal display?
- 1, liquid crystal display (LCD/Liquid Crystal Display) imaging principle, is to place liquid crystal between two conductive glass, driven by the electric field between the two electrodes, the liquid crystal molecules to distort the electric field effect of columns, in order to control the light transmission or shadowing function, the switch in power between the shade and image is displayed. If coupled with the color filter, it can display a color image.In 2, with two pieces of glass substrate alignment film, liquid crystal alignment along the groove so that the glass substrate with 90 degree deviation due to the film groove, so the liquid crystal molecules become reverse type, when the glass substrate without electric field, the light through the polarizer with LCD 90 degree twist, the lower polarizing plate, liquid crystal the display panel white; when the glass substrate is the electric field, the liquid crystal molecules to produce alignment changes, light through the liquid crystal molecular gap to maintain the original direction is below the polarizing plate shielding light is absorbed, not revealing, LCD panel display black. Liquid crystal display is based on this voltage, so that the panel to achieve the display effect.Basic introduction:A liquid crystal display (LCD) is a flat, ultra thin display device consisting of a certain number of color or black and white pixels, placed in front of the light source or reflector. Liquid crystal display power consumption is very low, so it is favored by engineers, applicable to the use of battery electronic equipment. Its main principle is to stimulate the liquid crystal molecules with electric current to produce dots, lines and planes, and match the back lamp tube to form a picture.
- Q:Is switching from a LCD HD to an LED HD computer monitor an unnecessary expense?
- Not really. LED's are newer technology but they are not that superior to LCD. The energy savings are marginal. You would best to be sticking with your LCD monitor, although most newer computers use led.
- Q:my LCD monitor color has changed to pink all of sudden.how to get to normal color?
- It was a loose cable cord.
- Q:Where can I find some square lcd monitors?
- Monitor resolution is proportional to the size of the monitor.
- Q:Is 1680-1050 good resolution for gaming on an lcd monitor?
- people may say some monitors may not go that high, but i have a samsung LCD from 2001 that can hit 1920x1200 on a GeForce 6200. at that res, the taskbar is tiny, and you can see so much crap on the screen at once, its crazy. back to your question, yeah, it's a good resolution. how do you like it?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range