Order On-line Tracking
Drywall is a construction product commonly used to finish building’s interiors. For hundreds of years prior to its development, the interior walls of buildings were usually made of plaster. This was applied in layers over narrow boards called laths that were nailed directly to the studs.
In the mid-twentieth century, drywall, also called plasterboard, sheetrock or gypsum board, came into widespread use, and now almost all buildings have drywall walls.
Drywall has a number of advantages over plaster, ease of installation being the most obvious. Any reasonably handy person can refinish a room with drywall, and you don't have to take any training or join a guild to learn how to do it.
Drywall is made using gypsum plaster, which is then covered on both sides by fiberglass matting or heavyweight paper. Depending on the manufacturer, certain additions, such as anti-mildew and fire-resistant materials, are mixed with the gypsum plaster before applying the paper.
1) Galvanized Zin coating will protect the channel from being rust;
2) Flexibility of application makes each ceiling tile/plasterboard easily installed and disconnected;
3) Size adjustability can easier to match your request;
4) High quality leads longer life span & higher strength;
5) Better function of dealing with both high tensile stress and blending stress.
1,Stability ,long life
2, light weight
3, anti-corruption, fire proofing ,easy to install,
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|