Drywall Paper Gypsum Board for New Design Decoration

Ref Price:
Loading Port:
Qingdao
Payment Terms:
TT OR LC
Min Order Qty:
2000 m²
Supply Capability:
80000 m²/month

OKorder Service Pledge

Quality Product

Order On-line Tracking

Timely Delivery

OKorder Service Pledge

Credit Rating

Credit Services

Credit Purchasing

Share to:

Product Description:

Gypsum Board/Drywall Panel 7/7.5/8/9/12/12.5mm  

1.Core material: Gypsum board

2.Surface: heatproof and moist-proof

3.Low formaldehyde emission, conforms to E1 Standard of Environmental protection

4.Has the highest fireproof of Class B1, passed National Fire protection Authority.

5.Easy to install

6.Widely used in Hotel, Dinning Room, Shopping Center, Theatre,Dancing Room,Cinema, Station, meeting room, Office, Airport, villas and residential areas et


FAQ

1.How about the quality of gypsum board?


  Well,that is a good question.

  Please do not worry.

  We have passed ISO and CE certification..

  such as Australia,New Zealand,Thailand and Columbia,etc.


2.Which payment do you prefer?


  T/T is ok(30% advance payment,the other 70% before shipping).


3.When will the product be delivered?


   Usually within 10-20 days after receipt of advance payment.

   Obviously,it also dependson the quantity.


4.Do you accept customized?


  Yes,we will do our best to meet our customers' demand.


SIZE(mm)

KGS/PC

PCS/20GP

SQM/20GP

1200*2400*7

17

1180

3398

1200*2400*7.5

18

1150

3312

1200*2400*8

18.2

1080

3110

1200*2400*9

22.1

970

2793

1200*2400*9.5

22.8

940

2707

1200*2400*10

23.5

900

2592

1200*2400*12

29.5

720

2073

1200*2400*12.5

30

710

2044

1220*2440*7

17.55

1160

3453

1220*2440*7.5

18.14

1130

3363

1220*2440*8

18.58

1060

3155

1220*2440*9

22.83

950

2827

1220*2440*9.5

23.55

920

2738

1220*2440*10

23.83

900

2679

1220*2440*12

30.5

700

2083

1220*2440*12.5

31

690

2053




Send a message to us:

Remaining: 4000 characters

- Self introduction

- Required specifications

- Inquire about price/MOQ

1. Manufacturer Overview

Location
Year Established
Annual Output Value
Main Markets
Company Certifications

2. Manufacturer Certificates

a) Certification Name  
Range  
Reference  
Validity Period  

3. Manufacturer Capability

a)Trade Capacity  
Nearest Port
Export Percentage
No.of Employees in Trade Department
Language Spoken:
b)Factory Information  
Factory Size:
No. of Production Lines
Contract Manufacturing
Product Price Range