Drop Lock Series Frame Scaffolding with Steel Q235 Q345
Drop Lock Series Frame Scaffolding with Steel Q235 Q345
Place of Origin
Ø48.3*3.25*or as your request
High Protected Painted, Powder Coating, Electric Gavenized, Hot Dip Gavenized.
SGS, EN74, ISO
OEM Service available
T/T or L/C in sight
About 20-30 days after confirmation
in bulk or steel pallet or as your request
100 tons per day
|Drop Lock Series Frame|
|DL.WT.564||5'x6'4" Walk Thru Frame Drop Lock||22.20||48.95|
|DL.WT.464||4'x6'4" Walk Thru Frame Drop Lock||20.42||45.03|
|DL.WT.364||3'x6'4" Walk Thru Frame Drop Lock||19.21||42.36|
|DL.WT.264||2'x6'4" Walk Thru Frame Drop Lock||17.86||39.38|
|DL.WT.55||5'x5' Walk Thru Frame Drop Lock||18.23||40.20|
|DL.WT.45||4'x5' Walk Thru Frame Drop Lock||16.62||36.65|
|DL.WT.35||3'x5' Walk Thru Frame Drop Lock||15.41||33.98|
|DL.SBX.564||5'x6'4" Single Box Frame Drop Lock||21.18||46.70|
|DL.DBX.564||5'x6'4" Double Box Frame Drop Lock||22.68||50.01|
|DL.SBX.55||5'x5' Single Box Frame Drop Lock||17.80||39.25|
|DL.SBX.54||5'x4' Single Box Frame Drop Lock||15.99||35.26|
|DL.SBX.45||4'x5' Single Box Frame Drop Lock||16.15||35.61|
|DL.SBX.44||4'x4' Single Box Frame Drop Lock||14.39||31.73|
|DL.DBX.55||5'x5' Double Box Frame Drop Lock||18.55||40.90|
|DL.DBX.54||5'x4' Double Box Frame Drop Lock||16.73||36.89|
|DL.DBX.45||4'x5' Double Box Frame Drop Lock||16.74||36.91|
|DL.DBX.44||4'x4' Double Box Frame Drop Lock||14.99||33.05|
|DL.BX.43||4'x3' Box Frame Drop Lock||11.92||26.28|
|DL.BX.53||5'x3' Box Frame Drop Lock||13.45||29.66|
1. What is considerations of Scaffolding installation?
There must be a fire protection measures and specialist care, safety personnel patrol inspection when electricity, gas welding work on the scaffold,
(1) scaffold frontage hurtful to prevent falling objects protection is required.
(2) During take down the scaffolding, fencing and warning signs should be set up on the ground, prohibit others person besides the operator
2.What are the certifications of your products?
Certified by SGS, BS1139, EN74, Local Test Report.
3. How long is the warranty period for your product?
Our products warranty is 2 years.
- Q:How long after getting a scaffolding piercing can you sleep on the pierced ear comfortably?
- It takes 6-12 months for a cartilage piercing to heal when done properly with a needle and double that time if a gun was used. I don#x27;t know why they pierced you with rings (should never be used in a scaffold#x2F;industrial piercing) and especially why they changed it to a bar so soon. You should have been pierced with a bar to begin with because changing the jewelry like that causes irritation and prolongs healing time. I think you need to find a different piercer.
- Q:Scaffolding plug (90, outside the 400), this is what ah? How to use ah?,
- Bowl buckle scaffold, called bowl buckle frameThe bowl buckle frame is composed of a steel pipe vertical rod, a cross bar and a bowl buckle joint
- Q:Does it matter what size your ear is when you get an industrial/scaffolding piercing?
- Some people's anatomy is not proper for industrial piercings. The size of your ear might probably won't matter but other factors can.
- Q:Is this a scaffold poem?
- It looks good Elaine (though TD is so prolific I couldn't find Capricorn). The real question though is, Did you enjoy doing it? I love the title and how it plays off the first line. I'm going to have to go with solar-sails. Edit: I just read Capricorn. Thank you for the link. It fits well. Very nicely done. Neonman: I can see how that might be a problem. Mine actually came out as a series of odd-connections. Upon revision it wouldn't fit the original anymore. I think the trick is to write the poem as if you had no future poem in mind. If I had more room on YA I would have included the original (The Red Poppy by Louise Gluck), my composite, and the final draft...we are sadly a bit limited here.
- Q:CAN I GET AN INDUSTRIAL/SCAFFOLD PIERCING ?
- You can definitely get it! When you go in to get it they'll just measure the length from side to side of your ear and pick a bar according.. then you'll just have to go through the piercing process which isn't bad at all. Good luck!
- Q:Scaffolding construction specification is what? Do you know?
- Load requirements of the scaffolding: masonry works per square meter 2700N, decorative works per square meter 2000N, scaffolding per square meter 2500N,Scaffolding scaffolding per square meter 1000N, special circumstances to be determined by calculation.4, left foot hand eye regulation: a single exclusive console scaffold should be set foot on the wall as a small bar in the eye, the fulcrum, pay attention to not allow foot hand eye parts: adobe walls, soil nailing wall, hollow brick, brick cavity wall, independent column, half brick wall and 180 thick brick the wall brick lintel and a beam into a 60 degree angle of the triangle, windows and doors on both sides of brick and 1 3/4
- Q:What is the most used type of scaffold in construction industries?
- *Bamboo is the common-most as cheap and easily available but it is not as per the standard.
- Q:Wheel buckle scaffolding and scaffolding, do.
- Whether the hole on the vertical rod is a new steel plate. Some poor businesses use scrap steel plate stamping, uneven force, very easy to damage. 3 the plug on the horizontal bar is cast steel. The cast steel is more tough than the cast iron, the strength is large, and it is not easy to damage. 4 whether the surface treatment is electrophoretic paint. Ordinary spray paint anti-corrosion time is limited, easy to fall off in the process of use...
- Q:What are the specifications of the bowl fastener? What kind of?
- Bowl buckle bracket. Divided into horizontal and vertical rod.Crossbar common specifications are: HG-60.HG-90.HG-120.HG-150
- Q:ad on uk tv, there is a couple sitting on top of the stage scaffolding watching over the stage?
- Richard Hawley - Open Up Your Door Can I have a best answer now :D
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range