Storage Racking System
2. Regular Size/Unit
(L)2300*(W)1000*(H)5025mm, 4 levels, Loading Weight:2000kg/level
4. Standard Color
blue, orange, green, red, grey
6. Standard Packings
metal strip, film, paper board and master carton
8. Customized size accepted, Special color available
Storage pallet rack specification:
1) Each system is mainly made up of upright frames and beams
2) Each frame consists of 2 uprights(posts), 2 footplates and bracings
3) Each storage level consists of 2 socketed beams
4) Each beam level usually supports 2 or 3 pallets
5) Supports and non-standard pallet sizes
6) Different beam sizes are available for different load requirements
7) Beam levels are adjustable in 50.8mm/75mm/76.2mm pitch interval
8) All compnents are epoxy power coated except the galvanized footplates
9) Accessories include shim, upright protector, row spacer, pallet support, half-pallet etc.
light duty rack
medium duty rack
heavy duty rack
heavy duty rack
heavy duty rack
size of upright
size of beam
50*30mm or 60*40mm
thickness of upright
1.25mm or 2.0mm
1.5mm, 1.8mm or 2.0mm
thickness of beam
1.25mm or 2.0mm
capacity per layer
1.Pallets can be located, accessed and moved individually.
2.Rapid handling almost all types of palletized goods.
3. Fully utilize vertical space.
4. The loading capacity per level of such rack may reach 5000kg. Strength and rigidity prevents compression damage to goods.
5. Bottom level of pallets can be stored on the floor, lowering structure costs.
Please inform us of the following information for quick quotation:
size of your warehouse
size of rack(height*width*depth)
how many levels of the rack
loading capacity of each level
(RAL)color you want
Q: What is the raw material of your products?
A: The raw material of steel code is Q235b. Other type of steel is also available per clients’ requirements.
Q: What is delivery times?
A: Normally the order can finish within 15 days. Time varies upon the order quantity and racking types.
Q: How could you guarantee the products quality?
A: Our professional engineer will check what size should be used to guarantee your load weight request.
Before shipping, our quality control also would carefully examine whether the quality is approved.
Q: May I know the status of my order?
A: Yes .We will send you information and photos at different production stage of your order. You will get the latest information in time.
- Q:Wall mount brackets - help!?
- It depends on what you want to support, how much it weighs and if you have stud backing or drywall to screw or bolt into. Here is a site detailing different types of anchors: mechanical-components.globalspec.
- Q:I'm moving up a tax bracket, but netting less income. What options do I have to increase my net income?
- Since any higher tax rate can apply only to the additional money you are earning, you can't be netting less income because of the taxes. How did you figure you would be bringing home less money?
- Q:What is a tax bracket? What does it mean to be in a 15 percent tax bracket or 25 percent?
- One of the wonders of the socialists taking over the government is that they instituted a progressive tax system rather than a flat tax system(everybody pays the same). A progressive tax system determines from on high whether you are poor, middle income, well off, or rich, and taxes you according to their emotional state at the time. Thereby screwing everyone in that system for unequal treatment. So the people that make 30,000 a year get taxed at 20%(as an example). And the people that make 100,000 a year get taxed at 39%. The bracket you are in, is an actual bracket from 25k to 35k a year at 20%. But that bracket changes depending on if they kill off all the rich people, and they only have you left to tax. In which case, you at 30k a year would now be in the 39% tax bracket because they need the money to spend on more progressive socialist/communist programs. That's it! Enjoy.
- Q:Second bracket stimulus checks?
- They start May 5, but there is no guarantee who will get it on that date. Yoy can try using the Where's My Stimulus Refund? on the IRS website, but only a few ppl in this bracket are getting helpful information. I have been told that if you are within that week to receive the money and the WMSR isn't working for youit means that more than likely you will be getting a paper check. You can check it out on Monday or call 800-829-1040, 2 then 3 for live help.
- Q:What's my tax bracket? I'm a short-term trader?
- Your tax bracket depends on how much that you make.
- Q:bicyclo figure bracket numbering?
- Hi even I was looking for same answer few days ago. I'm sure u r confused with the numbers . The first rule happens to be writng Bicyclo. NOW we have two chains , right? so we'll look for Carbons connecting them, these two carbons r Bridge carbons. They are connected by a bond called Bridge.This bridge if has no Carbon is numbered as ZERO. nOW we take account of no. of Carbons b/w the bridge Carbons FOR EG. in [2.2.1] heptane there are 2 carbons on left 2 on right and the bridge bond has one Carbon ,its written in descending order as Bicyclo[2.2.1] Heptane. Hope I managed to help u.
- Q:Bracket from my brace came off tooth?
- I've had a few brackets fall out before and I got them off in 3 yearsbut alot of my teeth were coming in which mostly delayed the process. It shouldn't affect your process by much, your orthodontist will get you in sometime during that week and it'll move back into place in another few days. Also, when you get your braces off, they still move, so KEEP YOUR RETAINER ON and listen to your ortho. If you get spring retainers, they will move them back into place again in a few weeks, but it's better not to go through thattrust me.
- Q:Baseball Bracket!!!?
- k-rod nathan papelbon percival valverde lidge cordero wagner
- Q:left hand thread on both bottom bracket cups?
- This is a long question but bear with me. You are not going to like this. Not at all. There are just 2 possibilities and either one demands that the frame be scrapped. 1) You may have a frame with a Whitworth threaded bottom bracket. The thing here is that they are nowhere near the diameter of any modern unit so the (slim) possibility of being able to retap the bottom bracket is gone. For some reason that I can't get my head around there were a couple of factories that preferred both cups left hand, others that did both cups right hand, and some that did one right/one left BUT it was all Whitworth; 2) There were some bikes made slightly behind the Iron Curtain, in Poland, the Czech Republic, East Germany, and West Germany that had a 2 piece cottered crank. The drive side cup was put in the frame with the bearing surfaces facing out, the crank put through, and the remaining cup installed. These were LH on both sides as well and I have no idea what the threads were- I just know they don't accept anything else. As time went on and the cotterless crank became more the standard, enterprising individuals found other bikes, pulled the old crank and drive side cup out, then refitted with a cup from the donor bike and used a new spindle. I am not aware of those bikes EVER having a factory installed cotterless crank. Like much of this early technology it was quickly overtaken as the Japanese Revolution took over and became more of a standard product. I can only suggest one thing- go to a well equipped shop and ask them to try and chase the threads. Some shops will refuse due to the high cost of the tool, and I would personally refuse because it was already attempted in my shop and failed along with the destruction of a $150 tap.
- Q:Fish tank bracket help!!! PLZ?
- The bracket is there because its necessary. If it wasn't the manufacturer wouldn't spend the extra money to include it. You'll need to find another way of making the light work in your tank.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range