Order On-line Tracking
General Description of Double Suction Split Case Centrifugal Pump
Tpye SH, XS Split Case Pump/Double suction pump is new type of single stage double suction split case centrifugal pump with high pefformance. They are widely used in delivering liquids to the water plant, circulation water system of airconditioner, pipe net syetem of supplying heated water, construction, drainage
Pumping station, power station, industrial water supply system, ship industry, mine and etc. Type SH,
XS split case pump is advanced products developed from type SH. S. SA. SLA. SAP pumps.
Technical Parameter of Double Suction Split Case Centrifugal Pump
Speed: 990, 1480 and 2960 r/min
Voltage: 380, 6K/10KV
Inlet and Outlet: 150~600mm
Flow range: 68~3975m3/h
Head range: 6~180m
Engine: DEUTZ engine, water cooled
Advantage of Double Suction Split Case Centrifugal Pump
The efficiency of XS pumps are 2%~3% higher than the same type pumps due to adopting advanced Hydraulic model and thus minimum the operating costs.
2. The NPSH of type XS pumps are 1-3 meters lower than the same type split pumps due to using Advanced hydraulic model and advanced manufacturing technique and thus minimize the foundation costs And extendling the using life.
3. Type XS pumps are suitable for any site working condition due to using SKF NSK bearing and other Parts chosen by the customers and thus minimize the maintenance costs.
1. It is very easy and simple to replace the mechanical seal due to usine container type machaniacl seal.
2. It is rapid easy to assembly and dismout the rotor parts due to using elastic ripess assembling.
3. It is unnecessary to make adjustment when assembling
Application of Double Suction Split Case Centrifugal Pump
XS series Split Case Pump is widely used for water plant, irrigation, drainage pumping station, power station, water circulation of air-conditioning, industrial water supply system, fire system and shipping industry as well as for the general purpose in the oil refining industry.
Are CNBM pumps available in DIY stores?
Yes, currently, we’re available for DIY stores all over the world.
Where do I have to send pumps for service?
You must send them to the CNBM PUMP Service Point or, after contacting Customer Care, to the CNBM PUMP service center in China.
Are your pumps acid-proofed?
To choose the right pumps for chemical applications, we do need further details on hydraulic operations as well as on the type, concentration and temperature of the liquid.
Can your pumps mount Eff.1 motors
Currently, only on request though this will shortly be a CNBM standard.
Are your pumps protected against dry running?
No, unprotected centrifugal pumps are not generally designed for dry running. It is important to give us or your dealer as much information as possible about the system in which the pump is used. Inlet pressure, the type of liquid to be pumped, together with relative density, viscosity and temperature, for example, are required in order to allow CNBM to recommend the right pump with the right gaskets for a long operating lifetime.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|