General Information of Double Sided Tissue Tape DS-100H
Courier envelope sealing, flying splice operations on papers and cardboard, leather and fabric bonding and positioning in shoe and baggage industry, sheet fixing and bonding in toy industry, stationery, advertisement, computer embroidery, packaging and foam laminating.
2. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
3. It is essential, as with all pressure-sensitive tapes, that the surface to which the tape is applied must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
4. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above products before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique.
5. Special requirements will be satisfied after communications.
Technical Data of Double Sided Tissue Tape DS-100H
Carrier: Tissue paper
Adhesive: Solvent based acrylic
Liner: Silicone release PE-coated paper, white colour.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL PROPERTIES:
Total Thickness (adhesives + tissue): 100 ± 5 micron
Initial Tack (14# steel ball): ≤ 100mm
Peel Adhesion (Kg/25mm): 2.0 ± 0.2Kg
Holding power: ≥ 150 min
Core I.D.: 3” (76mm±1)
Jumbo Roll：1.02 x 1000m; 1.24 x 1000m
Packaging：Wrapped with corrugated cardboard.
Cut Roll: roll width 3mm up
Remarks of Double Sided Tissue Tape DS-100H
The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
Tolerance: Weight and Thickness: ±10%; Width: ±3mm;
Length: Cut Roll & Log Roll ±0.3m, Jumbo Roll ±0.5%.
The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
It is essential, as with all pressure-sensitive tapes, that the surface to which the tape is applied must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
The users should take test and do trial-application on the above products before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique.
- Q:Which is more sticky, the double adhesive oil glue and the hot melt adhesive?
- Good. And hot melt viscosity (just good colloidal strong). A long time (three months) is not easy to fall off in the winter was easy to fall off. The glue glue easy to kill. The price is low and the quality is poor
- Q:How is double faced adhesive made?
- They are widely used in leather, nameplate, stationery, electronics, automobile decoration, shoes, paper making, handicrafts, paste, positioning and so on. Hot melt double-sided adhesive mainly used in stickers, stationery, office and so on. Oily double sided adhesive used mainly
- Q:Where is the tape used most?
- Taobao and courier companies use more, and now do Taobao more and more, and tape will be more and more
- Q:What type of tape do you use for paint marking test?
- 8, 3M water labeling labels warranty and safety tape: 3M5557,3M5557NP, 3M5558,3M55599, 3M metal foil tape: 300PL, 508SN10, 3M grounding heat sink adhesive film: 737311, 3M conductive copper foil tape: 3M118111821183119411881189124513452245324512, 3M conductive aluminum foil tape: 3M112011701172117811791267, AL-25BT, AL-50BT, AL-25DC, CEA-1, CEA-213, 3M electromagnetic wave absorbing materials: 3M, AB2000, AB5000, AB6000, AB7000
- Q:What are the application areas of transparent double faced adhesive?
- . In the early days of the adhesive is mainly from animal and plant. In nineteenth Century, the main ingredient is rubber adhesive; while in modern times, it has been widely used in various polymer adhesives.
- Q:What are the main types of tape?
- Tape can be divided according to its efficacy:High temperature adhesive tape, double sided adhesive tape, insulating tape, special textured paper - pressure sensitive textured paper,Die cutting tape, anti-static tape, anti-static warning tape, different effects, suitableDifferent industry needs.
- Q:Will the double faced adhesive damage the wall?
- The tape can stick things because its surface is coated with a layer of adhesive! The first adhesive from animal and plant, in nineteenth Century, is the main component of rubber adhesive; modern widely used polymer. The adhesive could stick to things, is due to bond formation itself and for molecular connection items between molecules, the molecular bonding can firmly stick together.
- Q:What brand of tape is the best?
- It can only be said that a brand of some kind of tape better
- Q:Flexo printing tape, what are the common？what are the advantages and disadvantages?
- Flexo printing is a technology that uses flexible plates to transfer ink through anilox rollers to achieve printing. Compared with the traditional printing, offset printing, gravure printing and letterpress printing, flexographic printing plate making equipment has the advantages of less investment, short cycle, fast printing speed, the substrate adaptability, the use of environmentally friendly ink etc.. In the field of packaging and printing in Europe and America, the popularity of flexo printing is very high, and it can even reach 90% in the United states. With the progress of technology and the enhancement of environmental protection consciousness, the proportion of flexo printing in our country's printing industry has been increasing, and gradually become a popular printing technology.
- Q:What's the material of PE foam double release tape? Urgently!!
- PE foam double-sided tape from the paper can be made of wood pulp, kraft paper, and recycled kraft paper as raw paper, are all available, or need to be monitored to see, you know what the material?
We have been supplying various adhesive tapes to buyers in the UK, France, Spain, the Netherlands and Italy since 2005. Our main products include:bopp tape, PE foam tape, EVA foam tape, cloth tape, masking tape, PET tape, double sided tape, aluminum tape. Our factory has four production lines and can turn out 9 million square meters of tapes yearly. We deliver standard items in only 10 days and employ three to four R&D specialists to work on OEM orders. Once you have decided on your designs, your goods will be shipped in 25 days at most. We also provide samples in one week.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||40.00% North America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||30% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 8，000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||bopp tape, PE foam tape, EVA foam tape, cloth tape, masking tape, PET tape, double sided tape, aluminum tape,
|Product Price Range