It is used for blowing the plastic film of low density polyethylene (LDPE), high density polyethylene (HDPE) and linear low density polyethylene (LLDPE) etc, which are widely used for packing liquid, printing base material products for export and industrial products, etc.
1、Double-layer co-extrusion laminated film can preservation of liquid package.
2、The cylinder and the screw of the extruder are made of high quality alloy steel with optimum hardness and durable service after precision finishing and nitrogen treatment.
3、The auxiliary machine has a platform working table for making operation easy and is equipped with bubble stabilizing ring.
4、Double-rolling and double-cutting coiling unit adopts torque motor to keep proper tensions and make rolling even and roll changing easy.Technical Data
Screw Ratio: L/D28: 1
Single-side Thickness of Film: 0.015-0.10mm Output: 40kg/h
Main Motor Power: 11Kw×2
Heating Power : 26kw
Overall Diameter(L×W×H): 4200×2200×4000 mm Weight: 4T
Package: Package wooden carton
- Q:How is the production and characteristics of ceramic wall tiles different from the size and performance of molding?
- What is the size of the parison forming pressure and the performance of the ceramic wall and floor tile products?Ceramic wall and floor tiles are usually formed by pressing. Domestic made for 30 tons, imported equipment has tons of suppression, 200 tons and 500 tons. In order to smooth accurate size, excellent products, must pay attention to the effect of powder properties and compression of products. That is to say, the quality of the floor tiles, billets, methods of preparation, and the quality of products and production scale and way of pressing machinery. As for pressing pressure, as the molding pressure decreases, the sintering shrinkage becomes smaller and the water absorption rate becomes smaller, the durability of the product should be improved. It should be noted that the pressure should not be too high. Excessive pressure, stress, and density increase will cause unnecessary energy consumption, and cause compressed air to expand after pressure is canceled and cause excessive spalling.
- Q:Working principle of packing machine
- The working principle of the packing machine is simple. The packing material is first installed on the packing machine and installed
- Q:What is the delay time of the packer's cross sealing?
- The sealing time is how long the delay is when the sealing dies are joined together.
- Q:The role of packaging equipment in packaging equipment
- Packaging is the necessary condition for products to enter the circulation field, and the main means of packaging is the use of packaging machinery. With the development of the times and the progress of technology, packaging equipment is playing a more and more important role in the field of packaging. The main functions of packaging equipment are as follows:
- Q:Vacuum packing machine for cooked food: can whole chicken, whole goose and whole duck be packed?
- Well, yesBut the vacuum packaging machines used for different product sizes are different
- Q:What is the design basis of automated packaging?!
- Increase productivity and reduce process costGerman packaging machinery, especially beverages, beer filling machinery and food packaging machinery, with high speed, complete sets, high degree of automation and good reliability and so on. Beverage filling speed up to 1200 bottles / D, when the cigarette packaging 12000 / min.. Increasing the speed of the machine is a complex problem. The faster the piece production cost is, the higher the use area of the workshop is. In addition, the speed of the motor is limited, so do not think how fast, how fast. In general, the speed increase by 15%, 20%, will lead to a series of complex problems. In addition to increasing the speed, the productivity can be solved from other channels:1. continuous or long work. Packaging machinery works a batch type and continuous type, design, design should strive for continuous work, also can improve the productivity; one device may also have multiple production lines, the production of the same product or several different products, but must improve the reliability.2. reduce scrap rate and provide fault analysis system. The loss of waste to production is enormous, not only product loss, but also material loss. So try to force to reduce the rejection rate; packaging machinery sale should also provide maintenance services for the fault analysis system, the modal analysis is carried out to find fault, or through the Inter network for remote diagnosis, the maximum to meet customer needs. In the future, the packaging machinery will be further intelligent, that is, the equipment itself to find fault, to solve their own failure, to reduce waste rate and failure rate, so that the normal productivity can be improved.
- Q:Which friend is an expert in mechanical equipment or a better understanding of sealing machines?,
- Take the food packaging machine for example, if only from the hardware, then you can ask when you buy the degree of automation, semi-automatic or fully automatic, the use of steel ah,
- Q:Food, equipment, tools, containers, packaging materials, etc. shall comply with food safety standards or requirements
- Graphic symbols for packaging and storageGB/T 5009.60. Analytical method for hygienic standard of polyethylene, polystyrene and polypropylene moldings for food packaging
- Q:What's the fastest packing machine?
- Depending on the characteristics of your material, the speed is adjustable!
- Q:Donkey hide gelatin cake made of sticky, forming very well, that is, vacuum packaging, after a little sticky in the vacuum bag, what's going on?
- Now the standard of living has improved, basically the vacuum bag. This will improve the product's shelf life, preservation time is longer, more conducive to product sales.
We are glad to introduce our machines to you. To survive with good quality, service and development. With the size and scale, strong technical force, a full range of types of specialized services. Guangdong Pearl River Delta in mainland China has a dozen of showroom / office. Take lead in the industry which has passed the ISO9001: 2000 international quality management system certification.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 50 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range