Inteoduction of Double Heads Autonmatic Shrink Sleeve Labeling Machine
1.cost saving and high efficiency
Specifications of Double Heads Autonmatic Shrink Sleeve Labeling Machine
1.The machine can be used in two ways. It not only reduces a a trapping label machine, but also proves as cost effective for our clients;
2.It reduces the length of conveying line and avoids the secondary transportation , so that it increase the production efficiency and the capacity of floor area
It also reduces stumbles in the process and increase the quality of product
Electrical Appliance Configuration Specification
It adopts equivalent PLC, positioning module, servo motor and frequency converter. In addition, its touch screen is featured with a humanized operation.
Applicable Variety Types of Label
With the accurate casting label, the equipment applies to the casting label and sealing of bottles with various shapes and hexagonal oil drum, Suitable for larger bottle-type(3-5 liters barrel containers).
Technical parameters of Double Heads Autonmatic Shrink Sleeve Labeling Machine
2×350 Bottle/ min
Size of Host Machine
Applicable Diameter of Bottle Body
Applicable length of Label
Applicable thickness of Label
Applicable Internal Diameter of Paper Tube
5' -10' Free Adjustment
- Q:What material is the vacuum packing bag, please?
- Vacuum packaging is a general term for flexible packaging composite membrane products. If the temperature is different, there will be a lot of division: there is less than 100 bactericidal, and some need 100 degrees of sterilization, and 121 degrees and 135 degrees. Of course, there is also room temperature, the choice of this temperature under the condition of the sterilization method is irradiation sterilization. And also consider the content and weight of the package to determine the reasonable use of the packaging materials. There is no static, and the right is the best.
- Q:Does the desiccant belong to the packing material?
- Strictly speaking, the desiccant belongs to the auxiliary material of packing material, and belongs to the part of the packing material.
- Q:What's bread packing? Polyethylene film, waterproof cellophane, etc.
- BOPP (biaxially oriented polypropylene), //VMCPP (aluminized cast polypropylene) or PET (biaxially stretched polyester film), //VMCPP (aluminium plated cast polypropylene), exactly the same as what was said upstairs, two, just like that.Carton: carton with various specifications, 184.108.40.206.11, K type, W type, A type, B type, C type, E type, F type, B3B pit paper, Taiwan yellow K paper. The angle of paper available in cartons with additional protection, fixed on the tray outside angle, the cushioning edge protection reinforcement effect.
- Q:What can I do instead of the carton packing now?
- There is no substitute for carton at the moment.As far as the price is concerned, cartons are cheaper to pack than foam, plastic and wooden boxes.From the degree of environmental protection, carton packaging is easy to degrade, more environmentally friendly than other packaging.
- Q:How to prevent the use of packaging materials during production without error?
- For example, the length or height, width, at the point of use, based on the existing object, workshop post operation platform, make a mark with bright colors at the top, and marked the length or height, when using gestures.Because you don't know what your packing material is, so you can only say something about it.
- Q:Cookies with tinplate packaging has what advantage
- Shapes: tinplate cans can be made into various shapes according to different needs, such as cans, cans, cans, circular elliptical horseshoe and trapezoid etc, can satisfy the different needs of product packaging, and the packaging container more change, promote sales.
- Q:Billycan what are the advantages compared with other packaging materials?
- Barrier: tinplate cans have excellent barrier properties than any other materials are excellent, gas barrier properties, moisture resistance, shading and aroma were good, and the sealing is reliable, reliable protection products.
- Q:What's the difference between a package and a package?
- Packaging materials are used in the manufacture of packaging containers, packaging, packaging and printing, packaging and transportation to meet the packaging requirements the use of materials, which include the main packaging materials, metal plastic, glass, ceramics, paper, Takemoto, wild mushroom, natural fiber, chemical fiber, composite materials, coatings, adhesives and, banding, decoration, printing materials and other auxiliary materials.
- Q:What material or paper should I use for high-grade packaging?!
- The high-end boxes are made into handmade boxesMake India with special paper (in every big Paper Co)If there is a pattern design recommended with pearlescent paper, gold, silver in the process of doing this very good effect.MDF and industrial paperboard are best, MDF strength is better, industrial paperboard flexibility better
- Q:What are biodegradable packaging materials?
- Biodegradable packaging has a bright future and has attracted worldwide attention. In this paper, the properties, degradation mechanism, processing technology and application of various kinds of degradable packaging materials are reviewed. According to the mechanism of degradation, it can be divided into biodegradable plastics, biodegradable plastics, light / biological double degradable plastics and water degradation plastics.
After research and development for a long time, our company developed rotating trapping label machine in 2007. The application of such technology upgrades a level for the production technology of trapping label machines in mainland China and makes it reach internationally advanced level. Our target is to be the most reliable enterprise for customers and product manufacturer with the best quality as well as internationally advanced technology capability. We strive to become a famous and excellent enterprise in the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||10.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Mid East
10.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% Western Europe
5.00% Central America
5.00% Northern Europe
5.00% Southern Europe
5.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range