Detailed Product Description of Double-Head Film Blown Machine
Both the cylinder and the screw of the extruder are made of high quality alloy steel \ with the best hardness and corrosion
Usage of Double-Head Film Blown Machine
This machine set is used for blowing Low-density polyethylene (LDPE) and high- density polyethyene (HDPE) plastic film to make various vest bags and flat-rim bags which have been widely used for packing in the food industry, garment industry and textile industry, etc.
Features of Double-Head Film Blown Machine
Both the cylinder and the screw of the extruder are made of high quality alloy steel through nitration and precision finishing with the best hardness and corrosion resistance.,Scientifically designed, this machine set has two heads for one extruder with such advantages as increasing production capacity, saving energy, labour and workshop area, etc
Main Technical Variables of Double-Head Film Blown Machine
Diameter of screw
Max.Folding Windth of Film
Thickness of Film
Power of Main Motor
Weight of Machine
- Q:Is the roller mill in the plastics industry a special type of work?
- Type of work: toxic and harmfulWorking conditions: use three roller and four roller calender to make the plasticized material pass through calendering, injection molding, blow molding and extrusion processing into various plastic products.
- Q:What does blister machine do?
- Plastic machine is mainly divided into two categories, one is used for production of billboards, a film for sliding door
- Q:Characteristic parameters of calender
- 2. Power calculation:Power consumption is also an important parameter in the design of calender, and it is difficult to obtain it accurately by theoretical formula. Several empirical formulas are briefly described here, which are approximately calculated:1) the power calculation of a single motor driveA, according to roller linear speed calculationN, =a, L, VFormula a -- Calculation factorL - roller work part lengthV - calendering speedB. is calculated by the number of rollersN=K, L, nFormula K -- Calculation factorL - roller work part lengthN - number of rollers.The common disadvantage of the above two methods is that they do not consider the nature of the processed rubber material and the processing method, and the influence of the roller diameter on the power, and their influence on the power consumption is very large. It can be seen that the above two formulas are one-sided.C. analog computingBy using the known machine characteristics and power consumption, the calculation coefficients a and K are calculated, and the power of the calender is designed by using the upper model.2) the power calculation of multiple motors in transmissionBecause each roller has different positions and process uses, the speed of the rolling line is different, and the power consumed by each roller is different in the process of rolling. Under normal conditions, the feed roller consumes much more power than the roll.A, when rolling, the power consumption of two rollers is proportional to the roller linear speedIf the linear speed of two rollers is V1, V2, and the power is N1 and N2, respectively:N1/N2==V1/V2The power consumed by B and glue is only 6% of the total powerN =0.06N total NN sticking - rubber roller power,N total effective total power,ETA - total transmission efficiency.According to the above two points, you can calculate the power of each roller.
- Q:Blister machine rules and matters needing attention
- I. operating procedures1, turn on the power switch, enter the compressed air machine template, automatically, according to the size and the actual packaging is packing, adjust the pressure, the pressure of the appropriate air pressure, increase the speed, pressure plate, the greater the pressure.2, the machine power supply socket 220V circuit, then open the machine, bakelite mold installed on the turntable, the turntable and the terminal line.3, counterclockwise rotation driven plate, observe the platen automatic pressure is normal, without exception, start packing on the bakelite mold plastic cover paper, open the heating switch, switch the heating time, from large to small adjustment of current conversion system, according to the actual size of the mold, select the appropriate changes and the heating current the heating time and cooling time, adjusted to the satisfaction.
- Q:PVC blow molding and rolling film difference
- Blow molding: a method of forming a hollow product by expanding a hot melt parison closed in a mold by means of a gas pressure,
- Q:How are rubber and plastic calender classified? What are the features and uses?
- The composites with their matrix resin have higher mechanical properties and chemical resistance, heat forming and welding, and the interlaminar shear strength is better than that of epoxy resin. Such as PEEK as matrix resin and carbon fiber composite material, fatigue resistance exceeds epoxy / carbon fiber. The utility model has the advantages of good impact resistance, good creep resistance, good processability, continuous use at 240~270 DEG C at room temperature, and is a very ideal heat-resistant insulating material. Using polyethersulfone as composite material matrix resin and carbon fiber with high strength and hardness at 200 DEG C, in -100 C can still maintain a good impact resistance; non-toxic, non flammable, smoke at least, radiation resistance, expected key parts of it can be used to make the space shuttle, also can be molded into radome. Formaldehyde crosslinked plastics include phenolic plastics and amino plastics (such as urea formaldehyde melamine formaldehyde etc.). Other crosslinked plastics include unsaturated polyester, epoxy resin, phthalic two, diallyl resin, etc.. (2) thermosetting plastics are plastics that can be cured or insoluble under heat or other conditions, such as phenolic plastics, epoxy plastics, etc.. Thermosetting plastics can be divided into two types: formaldehyde, cross-linking and other cross-linking. After the hot processing, a non melting curing substance is formed, and the resin molecule is cross-linked into a network structure by a linear structure. Further heat will break down
- Q:How to choose an automatic plastic suction machine?
- 3. customer service. Chun Jing competition recommends not to buy unknown blister machine, because these companies will always collapse, not only can not be repaired, but also affect the production schedule.Mold supplier, which can sell to blister machine manufacturers, general good blister machine manufacturers, they will provide customers with these services.
- Q:What brand is blister machine good? Fifteen
- Do not know what brand of blister machine you use, the brand is not the same, the price is not the same, the price according to the brand and whether it is made in China is very different. In the ten major brand network MAIGOO, the ten major brands can refer to, I think the above brand is still very complete!
- Q:Which manufacturer does calendering machine do better? Be anxious?
- What do you look at the main rolling mill production process, what is the Suzhou dongfulai, doing good, they are mainly based on the customization process
- Q:Is the roller on the calender the same?
- Are the same, that is, there is a spindle, two transmission shaft, 3 roller diameter is 18 inches
Our manager was in this field for 15 years. skilled with machine technology. Our Company to promote business, expand the market supply of special promise to you
for the following: Either of the bag making machine from us,the performance, effectiveness and Finished product rate to use in the domestic market, will be made the best results for you.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Ningbo Port,Shanghai Port
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range