Detailed Product Description of Double-Head Film Blown Machine
Both the cylinder and the screw of the extruder are made of high quality alloy steel \ with the best hardness and corrosion
Usage of Double-Head Film Blown Machine
This machine set is used for blowing Low-density polyethylene (LDPE) and high- density polyethyene (HDPE) plastic film to make various vest bags and flat-rim bags which have been widely used for packing in the food industry, garment industry and textile industry, etc.
Features of Double-Head Film Blown Machine
Both the cylinder and the screw of the extruder are made of high quality alloy steel through nitration and precision finishing with the best hardness and corrosion resistance.,Scientifically designed, this machine set has two heads for one extruder with such advantages as increasing production capacity, saving energy, labour and workshop area, etc
Main Technical Variables of Double-Head Film Blown Machine
Diameter of screw
Max.Folding Windth of Film
Thickness of Film
Power of Main Motor
Weight of Machine
- Q:What brand is good blister machine?
- I just do advertising design. Yesterday, I just made a blister. The cost is very high
- Q:Which manufacturer does calendering machine do better? Be anxious?
- What do you look at the main rolling mill production process, what is the Suzhou dongfulai, doing good, they are mainly based on the customization process
- Q:Characteristic parameters of calender
- 2. Power calculation:Power consumption is also an important parameter in the design of calender, and it is difficult to obtain it accurately by theoretical formula. Several empirical formulas are briefly described here, which are approximately calculated:1) the power calculation of a single motor driveA, according to roller linear speed calculationN, =a, L, VFormula a -- Calculation factorL - roller work part lengthV - calendering speedB. is calculated by the number of rollersN=K, L, nFormula K -- Calculation factorL - roller work part lengthN - number of rollers.The common disadvantage of the above two methods is that they do not consider the nature of the processed rubber material and the processing method, and the influence of the roller diameter on the power, and their influence on the power consumption is very large. It can be seen that the above two formulas are one-sided.C. analog computingBy using the known machine characteristics and power consumption, the calculation coefficients a and K are calculated, and the power of the calender is designed by using the upper model.2) the power calculation of multiple motors in transmissionBecause each roller has different positions and process uses, the speed of the rolling line is different, and the power consumed by each roller is different in the process of rolling. Under normal conditions, the feed roller consumes much more power than the roll.A, when rolling, the power consumption of two rollers is proportional to the roller linear speedIf the linear speed of two rollers is V1, V2, and the power is N1 and N2, respectively:N1/N2==V1/V2The power consumed by B and glue is only 6% of the total powerN =0.06N total NN sticking - rubber roller power,N total effective total power,ETA - total transmission efficiency.According to the above two points, you can calculate the power of each roller.
- Q:PVC blow molding and rolling film difference
- Calender: is the thermoplastic plastic melt through more than two parallel counter rotating roller gap, make the solution by the roller extrusion extension, stretching into a certain size and with continuous sheet product quality requirements, the method of natural cooling molding.
- Q:What does blister machine do?
- The cabinet wardrobe door covering filmChasing the answerPaint free door will also be used
- Q:Is the roller on the calender the same?
- Are the same, that is, there is a spindle, two transmission shaft, 3 roller diameter is 18 inches
- Q:How are rubber and plastic calender classified? What are the features and uses?
- The composites with their matrix resin have higher mechanical properties and chemical resistance, heat forming and welding, and the interlaminar shear strength is better than that of epoxy resin. Such as PEEK as matrix resin and carbon fiber composite material, fatigue resistance exceeds epoxy / carbon fiber. The utility model has the advantages of good impact resistance, good creep resistance, good processability, continuous use at 240~270 DEG C at room temperature, and is a very ideal heat-resistant insulating material. Using polyethersulfone as composite material matrix resin and carbon fiber with high strength and hardness at 200 DEG C, in -100 C can still maintain a good impact resistance; non-toxic, non flammable, smoke at least, radiation resistance, expected key parts of it can be used to make the space shuttle, also can be molded into radome. Formaldehyde crosslinked plastics include phenolic plastics and amino plastics (such as urea formaldehyde melamine formaldehyde etc.). Other crosslinked plastics include unsaturated polyester, epoxy resin, phthalic two, diallyl resin, etc.. (2) thermosetting plastics are plastics that can be cured or insoluble under heat or other conditions, such as phenolic plastics, epoxy plastics, etc.. Thermosetting plastics can be divided into two types: formaldehyde, cross-linking and other cross-linking. After the hot processing, a non melting curing substance is formed, and the resin molecule is cross-linked into a network structure by a linear structure. Further heat will break down
- Q:How to choose an automatic plastic suction machine?
- 3. customer service. Chun Jing competition recommends not to buy unknown blister machine, because these companies will always collapse, not only can not be repaired, but also affect the production schedule.Mold supplier, which can sell to blister machine manufacturers, general good blister machine manufacturers, they will provide customers with these services.
- Q:What what plastic products should use "rolling, extrusion, blow molding, pressing, plastic, rotational molding and injection"?
- 4, pressing molding, the use of: often used cotton, glass cloth, paper, asbestos cloth, etc., the resin has phenolic, epoxy, unsaturated polyester, and some thermoplastic resin.5, the use of plastic molding, the main principle is: the flat hard plastic sheet is heated to soften the vacuum adsorption on the surface of the mold, cooling after molding, widely used in plastic packaging, lighting, advertising, decoration and other industries6, rotational molding, usage: rotational used are polyethylene, polyamide, polycarbonate, polystyrene modified cellulose and plastic etc..7, use: injection molding, injection molding is suitable for almost all of the thermoplastic plastic injection molding, molding cycle is short (seconds to minutes), the quality of molding products from a few grams to tens of kilograms, can form a complex shape, accurate size, with metal or non metal insert molding the.
- Q:The processing technology of PVC calendering film?
- Characterized by high yield and good quality. But the process equipment is complex, and the investment is large. Soft rolled film thickness generally below 0.25mm, formulations plasticizer content greater than 25phr. PVC calendered film occupies an important position in the plastic film, the cover, Yantian industrial packaging, electrical insulation, pneumatic products, advertising light boxes, waterproofing, commodity packaging, etc. have a wide range of applications.
Our manager was in this field for 15 years. skilled with machine technology. Our Company to promote business, expand the market supply of special promise to you
for the following: Either of the bag making machine from us,the performance, effectiveness and Finished product rate to use in the domestic market, will be made the best results for you.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Ningbo Port,Shanghai Port
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range