Order On-line Tracking
Ladle cranes are designed to be operated efficiently, uninterruptedly and safely in continuous use in steel factory for ladle lifting.Because of a higher risk level, special safety features are designed for the ladle cranes that transport molten metal. The main hoist mechanism includes four independent rope reevings, double service brakes on primary shafts, and backup brake acting on the rope drum. Rope equalizer beams are provided with a dampening unit to slow down equalizer beam tilting in case of wire rope failure. An upper emergency stop limit switch is also used in the main hoist. In addition to this overload protection, the ‘emergency stop’ system bypassed from PLC, derailment supports, main hoist overspeed supervision, and end limit switches are automatically standard features of the equipment.
Advanced functions features
All main machineries and certain critical functions have built-in operational redundancy to continue at least limited crane operation and help to avoid dangerous situations.
Advanced automation function options enable improving safety but also lead to better productivity. Such options are DynAPilot load sway control, AutOPilot End positioning, the AutOPilot protected areas system, and the PLC controlled hooking function.
All parts of the mechanical and electrical equipment are designed so that they are easily accessible from permanent service platforms for adjustment, lubrication, inspection, maintenance and repair. Emphasis is placed upon quick replacement of faulty or worn parts as opposed to repair.
Improved crane reliability and availability can be reached with extensive real-time measurement and diagnostics data. The most sophisticated version of the diagnostic tool (optional) provides clear reports for analyzing the use and productivity of the crane.
1. Strong beams. The crane beams are of welded construction. This result in lower dead weight with a high degree of vertical and horizontal rigidity and smaller wheel loads.
2. End carriage: Crane travelling system, Motor-Reducer-Wheel driven system! motor used soft start motor which result in very stable starting!
3. Durable performance and High efficiency!
4. Outstanding heat resistance with thermal-protective coating added at the bottom of the main beam!
5. Modern cabin control with Air conditioner to separate operators from harsh environment
6.Electrical equipment: Electric systems are Siemens brand or Schneider brand!
7. Long service life with a low-maintenance!
Traveling of Crane
Max wheel pressure
Steel track recommended
Cabin; remote control
Three-phase A.C. 380V, 50Hz or according to your own requirement
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|