Dome Camera Indoor Series FLY-3027 Specifications
Sensor Type CMOS4140+673
Signal System NTSC,PAL
Horizontal Resolution 700TVLine
Lens (mm) 6
Viewing Angle (Degree) 70
Minimum Illumination (Lux) 0
Camera - Power Supply 12
Camera - Power Consumption (W) 1
Camera - Operate Temperature (℃) 0-50
Camera - Operating Humidity (%) RH 90%
Camera - Additional Features
Camera Type Dome Camera
Water Resistant IP65
S/N Ratio (dB) 48
Video Output BNC 1.0Vp-p 75Ω
White Balance Automatic
Backlight Compensation Automatic
Automatic Gain Control On/Off
- Q:What color is the monitor when the camera is turned on?
- Do not really understand what you mean, is the camera after the power of the camera after the appearance of the state?
- Q:Monitor how the camera will suddenly no color
- 1, lack of light, color to black camera automatically switch to black and white mode;
- Q:How quickly remember to monitor the camera model, to do business, such as the DS_2CD3T20D-I5 which is what is the Thank you
- 1.4 The camera type code is represented by an Arabic numeral, see Table 1. Code definition 1 General type camera 2 Integrated camera 5 Dome camera 7 IP dome camera 8 IP gun type camera
- Q:Monitor the camera from the appearance of how to distinguish is not infrared
- Second, the power test: a small number of camera light bulbs are not infrared, is white, this need to power, and then block the camera on the light sensor, so that the lamp work together. (White light bulb when working, the light is white, the human eye can be seen. Infrared light bulb is issued by the infrared light, the human eye is almost invisible, but the camera output screen is illuminated)
- Q:Monitor the hard disk on the recorder is what format without formatting
- Commercialized, stereotyped surveillance video recorder format you do not have to consider. You only need to set the pixel (or fine level), several frames per second, date and time.
- Q:Hikvision monitor as a recording function?
- I am sure to tell you some, whether it is a collection card, or hard disk recorders are a channel video, audio port.
- Q:What is the difference between a wireless surveillance camera and a cable surveillance camera?
- CCD is a charge-coupled device (Charge Coupled Device) short, it can turn the light into charge and the charge storage and transfer, can also be stored in the charge out of the voltage changes, it is ideal camera components, with its composition CCD camera has a small size, light weight, free from magnetic field, with anti-vibration and impact characteristics are widely used.
- Q:How to remotely monitor the phone
- 1, the first network camera installed, connected through the network cable to the switch, the network camera connection is not the need for each network cable must be unified in a switch (such as: need to install a camera in the distance, if you want to install ten Camera so the traditional camera is necessary for each coaxial line must be inserted at the same time in a video recorder can be used normally, but the network camera can add a switch, that has ten network switches into a network only need to pull To another switch on the normal use, so do not have to spend a lot of trouble, save a lot of labor)
- Q:What is the number of lines that a surveillance camera needs to use?
- General monitoring of the camera needs a line of power lines, video lines, audio lines and so on
- Q:Monitor the image of the camera appeared black and white colorless situation, is this how is it?
- It is PAL is now a good point of hard disk video recorders like SNA-8116-S Shenzhen Shi are supporting a variety of standard format is that some of your camera is infrared? Infrared is not open if the night infrared light to open the image is black and white
We are a professional and famous high-tech enterprise of surveillance and protection products since 2007 with R&D, production, marketing and service.
We have been developing and producing CCTV cameras, IP cameras, DVRs and add-ons. We not only offer our ODM products for full range of open market, but also work with our customers for OEM and licensed projects.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Europe, North America,Middle East.
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 2,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range