Dome Camera Indoor Series FLY-3023 Specifications
Sensor Type CMOS3142+633
Signal System NTSC,PAL
Horizontal Resolution 420TVLine
Lens (mm) 6
Viewing Angle (Degree) 70
Minimum Illumination (Lux) 0
Camera - Power Supply 12
Camera - Power Consumption (W) 1
Camera - Operate Temperature (℃) 0-50
Camera - Operating Humidity (%) RH 90%
Camera - Additional Features
Camera Type Dome Camera
Water Resistant IP65
S/N Ratio (dB) 48
Video Output BNC 1.0Vp-p 75Ω
White Balance Automatic
Backlight Compensation Automatic
Automatic Gain Control On/Off
- Q:Video surveillance video storage how to calculate the hard disk needs I use the 720P camera, to store 3 months of video, need to use the hard disk?
- If you want to calculate the number of hard disk and disk array, then you need to know more relevant data, such as: hard disk capacity, disk array number, the required RAID level. Give you recommend a video from the blue whale developed by the video monitoring capacity and hard drive number calculator, as long as you enter the relevant data, on this calculation, it will automatically calculate the results you want. You can go to their official website to see.
- Q:What is the difference between monitoring the camera and the usual?
- 4.BNC interface: that is, coaxial cable connector. Can cut off the video input signal, so that the interference between the interference reduction, and the signal bandwidth, can achieve the best signal response.
- Q:What is the camera's shooting range? How much is the diameter?
- The lens used in the camera is similar to the SLR camera, and is arranged in the order of 2.8mm, 3.6mm, 4mm, 6mm, 8mm, 12mm, 16mm, 24mm and so on. The smaller the number of millimeters, the wider the picture taken by the lens, but the closer the distance is; the larger the number of millimeters, the narrower the screen taken by the surveillance camera, but the farther the distance is.
- Q:Monitor camera parameters how to see
- Field of view: In engineering practice, we often use the horizontal field of view to reflect the shooting range of the screen. The larger the focal length f is, the smaller the viewing angle is, and the smaller the screen range is formed on the photosensitive member. On the other hand, the smaller the focal length f is, the larger the field angle is, and the larger the picture range is formed on the photosensitive member.
- Q:Monitor the camera's focal length how to choose?
- Second, in the choice to buy surveillance cameras at the same time, for the practical application is also essential, such as civilian-level surveillance cameras, in the same product will be divided into 3.6mm, 4mm, 6mm, 8mm, 12mm and so on different specifications of the lens indicators. These are the user to measure the size of their own needs, such as the use of 3.6mm lens, this is wide-angle lens, look at the scope of a wider, suitable for small space (elevator, etc.), often in open space, wide-angle lens may not be able to See the face, in order to see the face you need to choose the focal length and then some of the larger lens, the so-called telephoto lens, more suitable aisle or corridor, etc., of course, choose how much focal length of the lens have to see the distance to be monitored The. The focal length is bigger, and the range of images you want to see is smaller than you see now.
- Q:Outdoor surveillance camera that kind of good, how the price
- In the TV monitoring system engineering design, often involves the TV monitoring system equipment selection, especially the front-end camera part and the terminal display part of the match is very important. Therefore, we use the TV monitoring system equipment, can not be any match, according to the monitoring of the environment of the environment and the conditions of illumination and the requirements of the target to be monitored, follow a certain principle to choose.
- Q:Dvr monitor the video recorder without image output is what the problem
- What show? Is the connection right? Machines and connections are no problem, that is, the connection and display and video recorder display mode no election.
- Q:Wireless micro-surveillance camera how to see what to shoot
- First of all to distinguish between which type of wireless micro-surveillance camera, is with memory or no memory.
- Q:Night to monitor the infrared light is not bright because it is not open monitoring?
- 4: into the camera's settings menu, and some cameras can be forced to turn off the infrared mode, that is, has not opened.
- Q:Zhongwei HD monitoring system IP address is not how to do
- Click on the problem of the screen, right - remote management - network management, the IP address can be changed to other IP (such as 192.168.1.172, etc.), change the device management interface, a key to set IP, so there will be no IP conflict Causing the camera can not use the problem.
We are a professional and famous high-tech enterprise of surveillance and protection products since 2007 with R&D, production, marketing and service.
We have been developing and producing CCTV cameras, IP cameras, DVRs and add-ons. We not only offer our ODM products for full range of open market, but also work with our customers for OEM and licensed projects.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Europe, North America,Middle East.
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 2,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range