Dome Camera Indoor Series FLY-301A Specifications
Sensor Type CMOS8241+IR CUT
Signal System NTSC,PAL
Horizontal Resolution 700TVLine
Lens (mm) 6
Viewing Angle (Degree) 70
Minimum Illumination (Lux) 0
Camera - Power Supply 12
Camera - Power Consumption (W) 1
Camera - Operate Temperature (℃) 0-50
Camera - Operating Humidity (%) RH 90%
Camera - Additional Features
Camera Type Dome Camera
Water Resistant IP65
IR Distance (m) 15
S/N Ratio (dB) 48
Video Output BNC 1.0Vp-p 75Ω
White Balance Automatic
Backlight Compensation Automatic
Automatic Gain Control On/Off •Dummy Fake dome surveillance camera with flashing light LED
•Increase your security at a fraction of the cost of real cameras
•Mix dummy & real cameras to increase your security value, Authentic styling - nobody will know the difference
•The inexpensive solution for security/theft problems with high professional imitation
- Q:Digital camera and analog camera difference
- The analog camera can convert the analog video signal generated by the video capture device into a digital signal and store it in a computer. The video signal captured by the analog camera must be converted to digital mode via a specific video capture card and compressed before it can be converted to a computer. Digital camera can capture images directly, and then through the string, parallel port or USB interface to the computer.
- Q:What is the number of lines that a surveillance camera needs to use?
- Video cable, audio cable is a AV, BNC and other interfaces used by the line, the power cord is the ordinary power cord
- Q:Monitor inside the infrared network camera infrared light automatically switch and synchronous switch What does this mean?
- Synchronous switching --- image color mode switching action by the fill light control, light image black and white, light off image color. The
- Q:How to use the network cable to connect the surveillance camera?
- Short distance directly with the network cable can be, I remember as if 40 ~ 70 should be no problem (my longest used 20 to 30 meters). If you can buy twisted pair transmitter, then each pair of cameras need a pair of distance greater than 300 meters with active, active recommended front-end ground. If you use a network camera or a normal camera + digital module (this name is not allowed) direct crystal head + switch.
- Q:20 meters away with the number of mm monitor camera lens appropriate?
- According to the imaging principle, the smaller the focal length, the wider the field of view, but the distance is not clear. The larger the focal length, the narrower the field of view, but the longer the distance will be clearer.
- Q:Hello, because no electric video recorder did not manually set, but I would like to look back a few days before the monitor can be transferred out
- 2, although the surveillance camera access to the hard disk video recorder, but the video storage of the hard disk failure, can not playback.
- Q:Monitor the camera with a USB camera
- Mode. CMOS is complementary to each other metal oxide semiconductor, CMOS is mainly the use of silicon and germanium made of these two elements of the semiconductor, through the CMOS on the negatively charged and positively charged transistor to achieve the basic functions
- Q:Use home computer camera how to install home monitoring?
- Want to know what happened at home, connect the phone can play, if it is their own home camera is not very good type, buy a camera is one or two hundred, as for the installation will certainly need to find a professional person to install, Guangzhou video video Can provide a good program, the last use of their home, but also OK.
- Q:What is the maximum visual range of a video surveillance camera?
- Camera monitoring to its monitoring range is no dead!
- Q:How to install a camera at home, I can visit a website outside the home to monitor the situation?
- Second, through the camera with the client software landing: enter the user name password can be real-time monitoring of the camera screen.
We are a professional and famous high-tech enterprise of surveillance and protection products since 2007 with R&D, production, marketing and service.
We have been developing and producing CCTV cameras, IP cameras, DVRs and add-ons. We not only offer our ODM products for full range of open market, but also work with our customers for OEM and licensed projects.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Europe, North America,Middle East.
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 2,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range