duplex stainless steel pipe price
GB HG ASME/ASTM EN JIG AISI etc.
6m 12m and other size that could be
tailored to customer
200 Series (Cr - Ni - Mn austenitic stainless steel) mainly: 201,202
300 Series (Cr - Ni austenitic stainless steel) mainly: 301,302,303,303 CU,
304,304 L, 304F, 304H, 310,310 S, 314,314 L, 316,316 L/321
400 Series( Cr martensitic/ ferritic stainless steel ):410,420,430,409L etc.
sea water desalination
φ273 * 10~ φ630 * 16mm automatic continuous production line
φ89~φ219*11mm automatic continuous production line
ZG50 ZG60 small diameter automatic continuous production line
UOE production line
eddy current testing
the surface quality
other related testing
Plastic bag for each piece then packed in standard seaworthy woven
bags .Wooden or steel crates could be tailored to customer when requested.
Material Composition (%)
Q: What the Raw material ?
A: We use 100% Korea material.
Q: What is your MOQ?
A: As customer's request.
Q: What is the production ability ? or delivery time ?
A: Our production ability support 40HQ order finish in one week.
Q: What is the regular shipping port ?
A: Shanghai or Yangzhou
Q: What is your payment ?
A: TT or LC
Q: Can we have sample ?
A: Sample free, freight cost you.
Q: For urgently doubuts, who online ?
A: Sales and marketing Manager 24 hours online service.
- Q:fixing broke plastic tube ? ( read desc)?
- on some audio device super glue will artwork reckoning on what the CONE is made. each so often super glue will devour by using it. no rely if it somewhat is a paper cone decide for it, no rely if it somewhat is butyl its a 50/50 shot maximum speaker shops that sell woofers for cabinets like for guitar amps sell an adhesive that works maximum suitable!
- Q:I have a hole ins a plastic tube that contains water how do I seal the hole?
- You need to give more information: 1. What type of plastic hose (acrylic, PVC, etc.)? 2. Can the affected area be drained temporarily for repairs? 3. What is the hose hooked to (both ends)? 4. Any additonal pertinent info that may help us to help you.
- Q:Can you see ear tubes with only a flashlight??
- i strongly suggest to bring him to his ENT doctor. have it checked.. you can only visualize it through an otoscope and not a flashlight. if you can see it something might be wrong. so have it checked now
- Q:gerbil won't go in plastic tubing?!?
- Hello!! The manufactures / designers of theses cages have absolutely no idea of how rodents work. To them they are just money generating gimmicks, if theses tubes are going up / down at 90 degrees angle, most rodents won’t use them. Simply because some are not big enough to reach the sides of them, therefore cannot get a grip on them. Hamsters are the same, sometimes they may climb ‘up’ if they are able to, but will not come down again, because no rodent will go down such a steep drop head first. The tubes need to be at no more than 45 degrees, for them to feel safe and confident to use them. They must be able to walk with all 4 feet in the normal walking position. May be best to put his food on the ground floor for now.
- Q:Please help! Fish tank thing that goes on tube to stop water from going down the tube?
- no return valve is what you're looking for.
- Q:Could a K9 smell marijuana through a plastic test tube?
- Probably not but cops can track your location from things you post on the Internet -.- it's an ip address.
- Q:question about leaking tube connected to a faucet? pic inside!?
- Time to start over. The only place that you should sue plumber's putty is where the drain goes into the sink. On any connection that you have water running through, that will have pressure, you will need to use what is known as pipe dope. the spot that is leaking should only leak if the seal is broken. In which case, just go buy another one. If you bought the pipe dope, and new lines for both sides, you will spend less than $20. The supply line that you have in the pic seems to be relatively new, but it is possible that the seal can be damaged.
- Q:Orifice tube location?
- orfice tube on a ford freestyle
- Q:what GPM flow rate of water thru 1.5 (or 2) plastic tubing 2800'long with gravity drop of 80' ? Please ad?
- Pressure Drop Online-Calculator Calculation output Flow medium:Water 20 °C / liquid Volume flow::34.95 gal/min Weight density:998.206 kg/m³ Dynamic Viscosity:1001.61 10-6 kg/ms Element of pipe:circular Dimensions of element:Diameter of pipe D: 2 in. Length of pipe L: 3000 ft. Velocity of flow:3.57 ft./s Reynolds number:55078 Velocity of flow 2:- Reynolds number 2:- Flow:turbulent Absolute roughness:.03 mm Pipe friction number:0.02 Resistance coefficient:404.69 Resist.coeff.branching pipe:- Press.drop branch.pipe:- Pressure drop:4992.72 lbw./sq.ft. 34.67 psi Based on my experience with real systems, 30 - 35 gpm seems reasonable for a 2 pipe with 35 psi pressure drop. A 1.5 inch pipe will give much less, a little over half as much, as a 2 pipe.
- Q:What are the connecting modes of steel wire mesh or plastic composite pipes?
- Characteristics of electric fusion welding:Electric heating welding technology is convenient for construction. Prompt. The connection installation group can be implemented, and the uniform welding can be carried out.The welding reliability is good and the strength and density are better than those of other connections.Keep the inner wall smooth, without affecting the flow area.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range