duplex stainless steel pipe price
GB HG ASME/ASTM EN JIG AISI etc.
6m 12m and other size that could be
tailored to customer
200 Series (Cr - Ni - Mn austenitic stainless steel) mainly: 201,202
300 Series (Cr - Ni austenitic stainless steel) mainly: 301,302,303,303 CU,
304,304 L, 304F, 304H, 310,310 S, 314,314 L, 316,316 L/321
400 Series( Cr martensitic/ ferritic stainless steel ):410,420,430,409L etc.
sea water desalination
φ273 * 10~ φ630 * 16mm automatic continuous production line
φ89~φ219*11mm automatic continuous production line
ZG50 ZG60 small diameter automatic continuous production line
UOE production line
eddy current testing
the surface quality
other related testing
Plastic bag for each piece then packed in standard seaworthy woven
bags .Wooden or steel crates could be tailored to customer when requested.
Material Composition (%)
Q: What the Raw material ?
A: We use 100% Korea material.
Q: What is your MOQ?
A: As customer's request.
Q: What is the production ability ? or delivery time ?
A: Our production ability support 40HQ order finish in one week.
Q: What is the regular shipping port ?
A: Shanghai or Yangzhou
Q: What is your payment ?
A: TT or LC
Q: Can we have sample ?
A: Sample free, freight cost you.
Q: For urgently doubuts, who online ?
A: Sales and marketing Manager 24 hours online service.
- Q:how do i make a solar hot water system using a black rubber tube?
- How hot do you have to heat it? A coiled black plastic tube filled with water will circulate the water on it's own. The heated water will expand and rise in the coils, and the cooler water will fall in the coils, once the action starts, it will flow on it's own. It will take a lot of coiled tube to heat the water to a noticeable degree and make it circulate on it's own. Try getting enough black tube to hold 4 liters of water, coil it and fill it with water, and connect the ends together. Take it apart at the end of 1 and half hours, and you will find the water temperature has gone up. Or you can place both ends in a plastic milk jug if you are allowed to use one, and the water will circulate out of the jug, be heated by the black tube and sun, and then circulate back into the jug. You will have to place one end of the tube at the bottom of the jug and the other end at the top of the jug and the coiled pipe would need to be laying flat at the save level as the top fo the jug for it to circulate
- Q:Where can you buy Test Tube Shots (plastic)?
- Q:has anyone had the die test done to check your tube? if so please share you story?
- Yes, and I don't want to scare you, but for me, it really really hurt. First they use a larger than normal speculum to hold your vagina open so they can see what they're doing. Then they use a swab with iodine to sterilize the cervix. Then they insert a long handled hemostat to pinch the edge of your uterus to hold it still so they can put the little tube in there. Then comes the super ouchy part, where they thread a little plastic tube into the cervix. I have heard some women say it was no big deal, and some say it didn't even hurt, but for me, it was horrible. Like a bad PMS cramp times a million. Like someone stabbed me in the uterus with a butcher knife. Then the little x-ray guy runs in, and pushes the dye through the tube, and looks at it in a monitor, which was pretty neat, bc I could see it on the monitor, and that kind of stuff fascinates me. Then the x-ray guy runs out, and my gyne pulled the whole fandangle out. He was going slowly, trying to be gentle, and I was like, I don't care! Just get this junk out of me!! But, on the bright side, the painful part lasted about 30 seconds. So don't stress too much. Even if you're one of the women for whom it will be painful, it is over very quickly. Good luck!
- Q:What can you make out of a cadburys mini eggs tube?
- I don't think you can really do anything with them. Instead of throwing them away, just recycle them.
- Q:What is the Plastic material used to manufacture 'Collapsible Tubes'?
- Information is below.
- Q:Can you catch re-catch chlamydia through a metro gel tube?
- Relax, you're fine. A woman indeed may reinfect herself with chlamydia, but don't worry, this condition can be completely prevented. Chlamydia is sensitive to heat, the pathological bacterium can only live for 5~10 minutes in degree 50~60. Plus, away from our body, pathogen of chlamydia will die soon. Except for intercourse, clamydia can spread through sharing the infected toys. And for a certain condition, a pregnant woman can give chlamydia to her baby. Anyhow, do not have to worry about it, you'd be ok!
- Q:What makes a metal tubes a more suitable choice for the heat excahnge than plastic tube?
- Metal tubes are not necessarily better suited. It is application dependant. They are more robust meaning in general they can support more pressure. Copper is an excellent thermal conductor. Plastic is lighter à, can flex much more… If weight is no issue, then for sure go with copper! It also depends on very many factors like temperature, pressure, chemical compatibility... Hope this properly answers your question Guru
- Q:Is it normal to carry around little squares or tubes of plastic?
- well, the word normal is basically defined by consistancy. normal and different are simply points of views, for example, since this has become habitual to you, for you it would be considered normal. for others who don't have this daily routine, this would be considered abnormal. when it really comes down to it, EVERYONE is different, we might share similar qualities but for the most part, no one is alike. i actually think what you do is pretty cool, you probably have an imagination WAY bigger than that of the average person.
- Q:Jump rope in the middle of the cut of plastic pipe role
- Prevent wear. The position of the plastic pipe is the place where the rope is contacted with the ground, and the utility model is easy to be broken, and a plastic tube is added, so that the abrasion can be effectively prevented.
- Q:What is the name of the popsicle that comes in a plastic tube and breaks in half?
- Popsicle Tubes
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range