duplex stainless steel pipe price
GB HG ASME/ASTM EN JIG AISI etc.
6m 12m and other size that could be
tailored to customer
200 Series (Cr - Ni - Mn austenitic stainless steel) mainly: 201,202
300 Series (Cr - Ni austenitic stainless steel) mainly: 301,302,303,303 CU,
304,304 L, 304F, 304H, 310,310 S, 314,314 L, 316,316 L/321
400 Series( Cr martensitic/ ferritic stainless steel ):410,420,430,409L etc.
sea water desalination
φ273 * 10~ φ630 * 16mm automatic continuous production line
φ89~φ219*11mm automatic continuous production line
ZG50 ZG60 small diameter automatic continuous production line
UOE production line
eddy current testing
the surface quality
other related testing
Plastic bag for each piece then packed in standard seaworthy woven
bags .Wooden or steel crates could be tailored to customer when requested.
Material Composition (%)
Q: What the Raw material ?
A: We use 100% Korea material.
Q: What is your MOQ?
A: As customer's request.
Q: What is the production ability ? or delivery time ?
A: Our production ability support 40HQ order finish in one week.
Q: What is the regular shipping port ?
A: Shanghai or Yangzhou
Q: What is your payment ?
A: TT or LC
Q: Can we have sample ?
A: Sample free, freight cost you.
Q: For urgently doubuts, who online ?
A: Sales and marketing Manager 24 hours online service.
- Q:How can the pipe support for water supply and drainage be calculated?
- DN32 above pipe support calculation, according to different materials, different installation position, different connection way difference calculation, the stent spacing can refer to the specifications (actual construction will be smaller than the specification)
- Q:What glue can I use to glue the plastic in toothpaste tubes, potato chip bags etc?
- I use E-6000 clear glue for almost everything. I am a sewer and needed some weights so I used this glue on huge metal washers putting two of them together for more weight. I have had these weights for quite a few years. The trick to this glue is to let is set. According to the label is it flexible, paintable, non-flammable, waterproof, safe for photographs, etc. I would suggest not using this in an enclosed area for any length of time. Good luck - Hope that helps.
- Q:NG tubes, hard to take care of?
- It is fairly easy. It's just a plastic tube from her nose to her stomach. Don't put anything too hot or too cool. Room temp for liquids, unless otherwise noted by the doctor. But let her tug on it, keep it taped down, too! If she has been fed by NG for a while, I'm sure she will know what to do.
- Q:why does water bend when put in a plastic tube?
- Your getting a bit of a late start on your homework, aren't you?
- Q:which is the water tube guide on my mariner magnum 40 is it the copper tube coming off the water pump?
- No, thats the water tube. The guide is the short piece of plastic tube that fits over the waterpump outlet and the water tube, to aid in alignment during assembly.
- Q:are there any couplers that can securely connect to the ID (1/4) of a HARD plastic tube, without a clamp?
- Absolutely. okorder.com/ --- Most in-home reverse osmosis water filtering systems today all use the clampless tubing connectors. They perform for years without failures. What will make a failure is if one does not totally insert the tubing all the way into the fitting.
- Q:My overflow tube in my toilet broke?
- you have to remove the tank to replace it.WHICH SOMETIMES IS NOT EASY. you can still use the toilet if you do this. stick a rag or something in the open overflow hole. let the water fill the tank. then using the water shut off valve below the toilet turn the water off when the tank is full. do that untill you get it repaired.
- Q:In a scientific lab, what is the word for a connector w/ sm wings for tubing?
- This looks a little like a spring clamp, though not any of the ones presently sold by Fisher. Is the purpose just to hold tubing leading into a waste flask? I have been using a clamp-free setup that I put together by forcing a cut piece of a plastic 5-mL pipet through the stopper. The outside diameter of the pipet is just a little bigger than the waste line, so the waste line fits snugly, even under vacuum. You could probably use a small hose clamp from an auto parts store.
- Q:How to make mice tubes???? :)?
- i dont know what all those abbreviations are but pex plumbing might be a cheap way to go, not sure.
- Q:whats the best way to connect two plastic tubes?
- you need coupling or socket to connect the two pieces and then apply adhesive to connect, there is a traditional way which you heat up on side to form a spigot or cone shape little wider than 1cm and insert one end while it is hot then press for tightness, this is not good from quality point of view.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range