duplex stainless steel pipe price
GB HG ASME/ASTM EN JIG AISI etc.
6m 12m and other size that could be
tailored to customer
200 Series (Cr - Ni - Mn austenitic stainless steel) mainly: 201,202
300 Series (Cr - Ni austenitic stainless steel) mainly: 301,302,303,303 CU,
304,304 L, 304F, 304H, 310,310 S, 314,314 L, 316,316 L/321
400 Series( Cr martensitic/ ferritic stainless steel ):410,420,430,409L etc.
sea water desalination
φ273 * 10~ φ630 * 16mm automatic continuous production line
φ89~φ219*11mm automatic continuous production line
ZG50 ZG60 small diameter automatic continuous production line
UOE production line
eddy current testing
the surface quality
other related testing
Plastic bag for each piece then packed in standard seaworthy woven
bags .Wooden or steel crates could be tailored to customer when requested.
Material Composition (%)
Q: What the Raw material ?
A: We use 100% Korea material.
Q: What is your MOQ?
A: As customer's request.
Q: What is the production ability ? or delivery time ?
A: Our production ability support 40HQ order finish in one week.
Q: What is the regular shipping port ?
A: Shanghai or Yangzhou
Q: What is your payment ?
A: TT or LC
Q: Can we have sample ?
A: Sample free, freight cost you.
Q: For urgently doubuts, who online ?
A: Sales and marketing Manager 24 hours online service.
- Q:What are tube flies? Where can you get them?
- if you are talking about tying your own anglers workshop online has many materials to choose from.
- Q:would you disinfect or sterilize plastic tubing for use in surgery?
- Most plastic stuff comes already sterile from the manufacturer. There is the option of gas sterilization, if the tubing won't survive an autoclave. Most surgical instruments are metal and ARE re-sterilized, at least in the OR's where I work. We don't reuse tubing.
- Q:has anyone had the die test done to check your tube? if so please share you story?
- Yes, and I don't want to scare you, but for me, it really really hurt. First they use a larger than normal speculum to hold your vagina open so they can see what they're doing. Then they use a swab with iodine to sterilize the cervix. Then they insert a long handled hemostat to pinch the edge of your uterus to hold it still so they can put the little tube in there. Then comes the super ouchy part, where they thread a little plastic tube into the cervix. I have heard some women say it was no big deal, and some say it didn't even hurt, but for me, it was horrible. Like a bad PMS cramp times a million. Like someone stabbed me in the uterus with a butcher knife. Then the little x-ray guy runs in, and pushes the dye through the tube, and looks at it in a monitor, which was pretty neat, bc I could see it on the monitor, and that kind of stuff fascinates me. Then the x-ray guy runs out, and my gyne pulled the whole fandangle out. He was going slowly, trying to be gentle, and I was like, I don't care! Just get this junk out of me!! But, on the bright side, the painful part lasted about 30 seconds. So don't stress too much. Even if you're one of the women for whom it will be painful, it is over very quickly. Good luck!
- Q:What glue can I use to glue the plastic in toothpaste tubes, potato chip bags etc?
- I use E-6000 clear glue for almost everything. I am a sewer and needed some weights so I used this glue on huge metal washers putting two of them together for more weight. I have had these weights for quite a few years. The trick to this glue is to let is set. According to the label is it flexible, paintable, non-flammable, waterproof, safe for photographs, etc. I would suggest not using this in an enclosed area for any length of time. Good luck - Hope that helps.
- Q:How can PE plastic pipe be welded with PVC plastic?
- Can use plastic welding torch welding, welding wire with PCV welding, PVC welding temperature is not high, the high temperature will damage the PVC pipe, and the strength will reach up to temperature, feeling a little higher, after all, PVC is not a pressure piping.
- Q:Steel wire frame, polyethylene plastic pipe is not keel?
- Steel wire reinforced polyethylene plastic pipe with high strength steel wire mesh skeleton about spiral winding reinforced high density polyethylene (HDPE) as the matrix, and use high performance HDPE modified adhesive resin will be a new type of tubing steel skeleton and the inner and outer layer of high density polyethylene closely connected together.
- Q:where can i find empty tubes for bath salts?
- Michael's Craft Stores or something like it.
- Q:How can I remove PLASTIC earring backs TUBES that have hardened on?
- Ok after trying all the same things, my husband took a pair of wire cutters and cut the very end of the plastic back off. The left over plastic part slipped right off and the earring is still able to be used.
- Q:question about leaking tube connected to a faucet? pic inside!?
- Looks like the plastic connector has a duff washer in it. It will keep weeping and its annoying. PTFE plastic tape may assist but to be fair id do this: Remove the tube and make sure the threaded brass tail of the tap is flat and smooth wioth no burrs. Second, make sure the threads on the tube arent frayed or have been cross threaded so it goes on slightly crooked. third, make sure the black rubber washer in the tube connector end isnt twisted, split or slipping inside the tail when tightened up fully (common with some makes) fourth, make sure you havent overtightened it, this can cause the above. fifth, where the white plastic braded tube meets the shiny metal crimp section (before the white plasic) it can sometimes fail. Manufaturing fault but not uncommon. Done worry about your question 2. Its 99% question 1. Plumbing and heating engineer for 12 years - a little tip - if you have to force it, your probably doing it wrong. Its a good motto for plumbing.... and in life!!! Yeah baby! Good luck
- Q:What is involved in using plastic tubiing for graft for dialysis?
- this showed up in gardening landscape, probably because of the word 'tubing'. Resubmit your question to 'health' category. If you still don't get an answer, google Kidney Foundation or try Mayo Clinic (term: Mayo Kidney Dialysis)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range